:9-Division

As the driver approaches the ferry terminal, Matthew is issued with the first passport!

The initial passport was only ever meant, as a temporary document to exit the UK. He will have to wait until he reaches Amsterdam, before he can obtain the second passport.

Matthew can easily repel the emotions, which he knew would arrive in the car. The Passport checks were an entirely different experience. In the end, it was plain sailing. As the ferry moved away from the port in Essex, Matthew started getting, several jolts, of the "superiority complex".

Silence was maintained by the driver, throughout the entire crossing. Matthew didn't mind as he was out of Essex and heading towards Spain.

The final obstacle was the passport checks in Holland. These checks were quickly passed and his adrenaline was pepped to the maximum. Nobody even checked the content of his baggage. His stats drive remained his property.

Coming down the ferry slip, his personality was shining through. It was a sensation he wanted to remember!  

All going well he will be in Amsterdam in two hours. Matthew rolls down the window, on the passenger side, and is completely clam. Mentally, he is preparing his rhythm of speech and doesn't notice that the driver is heading south/east. The driver is heading towards Rotterdam, not Amsterdam. When Matthew notices the directional signs are highlighting Rotterdam. He questions the driver but he receives no response! 

"Best Mate" is already waiting in a service station north of Rotterdam. That's were Matthew will be handed over to his new receiver.