:20-Activation

The sociopath latched onto a new concept, he set about embedding his own bastardised statistics into Interpol's secure network. To protect himself, and his own past, he will protect the neurotic strategist!

Loyalty was valueless, so it didn't warrant his attention. Shifting sides was part of a sociopathic nature, but those personality shifts, were thought provoking for the observers.  The multitude of shifts were recorded and analysed by the subnet. Specific details were contained in their SCO reports.

Real-time events stabbed at his precarious habit. His desire for control further drove the malicious thoughts. He believes, he is capable of burning the entire chain. When hacking was involved, he always believed in his own abilities. Prior to Stefan's release he would never have contemplated approaching an informant. In the aftermath of the informant's arrest in BD, he did seek out the NS via the dark-web. The HH, determined an erratic approach to exposing the chain, they can be burned via online search engines and Spanish news papers. 

To make this happen he needed to trigger one source, who worked in the papers. This individual was a crime correspondent with El País and he ran the story of the Alicante money laundering consortium.

Rather than approaching the correspondent, he chose to play the long game. He had hacked into the leading UK newspapers, to find they had obtained their information from the correspondent. As a statement of intent he anonymously contacted a Benidorm newspaper and leaked the names of two more UK informants in Málaga. 

His malicious thoughts craved activation, and in this instance they achieved a result. The timing was fine tuned; the correspondent later broke a story of financial fraud in a top tier London Bank.