[1]⚠️

Revised

Welcome to hell :)

Hyunjin let out a moan at the contact as soon as the other guy palmed his dick.

He didn't even remember exactly how they ended up on that situation, all the taller wanted to do was get another drink, but 30 minutes later he was pressed to a wall on a random bedroom, his neck being sucked by another guy and his body already giving in to the sensation.

"Fuck...", he sighed in pleasure.

"You like that, babyboy?", Hyunjin nodded quickly, eyes closed and breathing unsteady. "You want me to go rough on you tonight?"

The older groaned as his phone rang in his pocket, pulling Seungmin's neck and connecting their lips again, needy as he had never been before. The younger rolled his eyes and threw him to the bed.

"Take that, I need to go get us some lube anyway."

Hyunjin watched as the guy left the room and let his head fall down, cursing his girlfriend for calling him at that time.

"What?"

"Where the hell are you, Hyunjin? You just disapeared."

The older ran his fingers through his long, dark hair, staring at the way his erection showed against his jeans.

"I'm taking a break from the music, my head hurts."

Seungmin entered the room again, the lube on his hand, and locked the door behind him, carefully siting on the bed, next to Hyunjin, as he started unbuckling his belt slowly, so that nothing could be heard through call.

"You want to leave? We could go to my house, you know, have a bit of fun."

Hyunjin's drunken self wrinkled his nose at the offer, while Seungmin finished taking of his pants, doing the same with his. Hyunjin almost forgot to answer the girl, his eyes wandering through the younger's thighs.

"I-i don't know, I promised Changbin I would stay for the night, he needs my help early in the morning."

Seungmin smirked and sat in his lap, making the older contain a gasp. He started moving slowly on him, their boxers being the only pieces of clothing that separated them.

"I could stay as well, we could still have some fun."

Hyunjin felt his control slip away as Seungmin grinded down harshly on him, an innocent smile on his perfect face. The taller grabbed his waist with one hand, hoping his voice wouldn't crack.

"No. I feel bad, I'm going to sleep. Text you tomorrow."

"Oh, oka-"

By the time Nara ( I don't think I mean anyone, or know anyone by this name, it's random.) realized she had been cut of, Hyunjin's phone had already been thrown to the other side of the room, her boyfriend aggressively making out with the school nerd, alcohol controlling both of them at the moment.

Seungmin took of both of their shirts, rolling over and hovering over the guy. He took of his boxers and got a hold of his member, staring at the taller.

He slowly started stroking it, making the older whine, head shot back, too needy for foreplay. Seungmin chuckled and picked up the pace, licking his length before started plumping it into his mouth.

Hyunjin savored it for some minutes before he felt himself close, moving his hand to Seungmin's hair and trying to move his hips up to meet the other's movements. As soon as the feeling on his stomach got almost unbearable, Seungmin stopped everything, staring at him.