[20]⚠️

✅Revised

Guys we reached the middle of the book :0

Just because of that I might revise one more chapter today :)

Alexa play Oh My God by (G)i-dle

"Come on, Hyunjin, just a quick one."

The guy rolled his eyes, letting his girlfriend pull him into an empty room, already undressing him.

"Nara, there's a whole party going on downstairs."

Excuses.

"Come on baby, really quick, I need you."

He sighed in defeat as she took of his jeans and her own tshirt, leaving Hyunjin only in his boxers.

She grinned at him and sat in his lap, moving slowly and kissing his neck, Seungmin's marks finally gone.

"Aren't you feeling exited, babe? You look so dead."

Hyunjin rolled his eye and pushed her away.

"I told you I'm not on the fucking mood, and you still pressured me too. You always do, is sex the only shit that matters to you?"

She looked at him with a shocked expression.

"Baby? I-"

"No. Go and fuck with someone else, I don't care, cheat on me, it's not like it's the first time."

"Hyunjin?"

"Leave. Now."

Nara got her shirt and put it on, leaving the room with a frown. Hyunjin hadn't even looked at the ceiling for 5 seconds before the door opened again.

"I told you to leave me alone, Nara."

"I'm not Nara. What do we have here?"

Hyunjin's body tensed at Seungmin's voice, he sat down and looked at the younger, a teasing smile on his face.

Hyunjin felt himself rose and tried to reach his jeans, but Seungmin stopped him.

"Why be shy? I've seen every corner of you."

Hyunjin gulped and pulled him down with him, connecting their lips immediately. Seungmin chuckled and turned them around, putting the taller on his lap and sliding his hand inside his boxers. He sat up with his back pressed to the bead's head.

"Do you trust me, baby?" Hyunjin nodded, feeling the older's hand leave his boxers. He spit on his own hand and slid I back, hovering over his hole. "Then let daddy make you feel good."

Hyunjin's body tensed up again as he felt the finger on him, this time moving slowly, in and out of him. Hyunjin gasped and pressed his head to the younger's shoulder, receiving a small kiss on top of his head.

"You're doing great, Hyunjin."

The older pouted at the lack of pet names, forgetting everything again as another finger joined, Seungmin speeding up the movements.

"Fuck...", Hyunjin let out a moan and the older cupped his face, joining their lips as he inserted the thrid finger.

"Great, my baby is doing great.", he praised.

Hyunjin let his head fall back and moved against Seungmin's fingers, letting out little gasps and mumbles.

Seungmin started picking up the pace while Hyunjin rode his fingers, both so caught up in the moment that neither of them heard the door open.

Seungmin noticed it almost too late, only having the time to take a pillow and hiding Hyunjin's head, knowing that his hair would be the only thing that could give him away.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry.", Minho closed his eyes while Jisung just stared at them, mouth opened.

"Do you fucking mind?", Seungmin had already took his hand off, not before they both saw it. He hugged the boy's waist and pulled him closer, Felling Hyunjin's breath in his neck.

"Sorry, have you seen Hyunjin? It's kind of important, it's his girlfriend."

Seungmin groaned.

"No. Now get the fuck off."

Jisung left to go look for him on another room.

"It's okay-"

"Shhh, Minho's here looking at me like an idiot."

Minho raised an eyebrow.

"It's okay." Hyunjin's sighed and kissed the younger's neck one more times then proceeded to get up and turn to Minho, watching as if his mouth dropped. He sighed and took his jeans from the floor, dressing them.

"I know, she's cheating on me, right?"

Minho took a second to answer, his eyes still wandering between them both.

"U-yes."

"Typical, please don't tell anyone about what you just saw, Thankyou."

He didn't even wait for an actual answer, leaving the room once he was fully dressed with Minho and Seungmin behind him.

"How did you do it?" The older whispered. "He's literally the most homophobic person I know."

Seungmin let out a chuckle.

"Most homophobes are gay, you just saw that yourself now."

"Yeah, not an image I would like to remember often."

Seungmin smiled.

"Be thankful he had boxers this time and it was only my fingers."

Minho stopped in his place, the other kept walling.

"Excuse me? This time?! Seungmin! Get back here!"