[35]

✅Revised

Not me following the countdown just to watch skz live.

Not me at all 🙂

"I am going crazy? Right?"

Changbin let out a chuckle and looked over at Hyunjin. The taller just shrugged.

"That's why you called us?", Minho lifted his eyebrow. "Because you had a wet dream and woke up with a boner? Isn't that, like, normal?"

The older rolled his eyes.

"But I said boy, with a boy! There's something wrong with me!"

Changbin's sighed.

"Chan, everyone already knows you and Jeongin fucked at school, why are you still surprised."

"We didn't fuck.", he scoffed.

"Yeah you just gave him a blowjob. Get it together, what do you want us to tell you?"

Chan glared at Minho and sat down, burying his face in his hands.

"Chan...", Hyunjin kneeled in front of him and smiled. "I know it's hard to accept now, but there's nothing wrong with it. No matter what you were taught, sometimes our families aren't right."

"But, it's wrong..."

"Do you see this?", he pointed at his cut, without the bandage on. A black eye and a black chin that no one had dared to ask about.

"Yeah."

"My dad gave these to me because he knows I hook up with a boy.", he said simply, hearing Changbin curse and Chan gasp.

"You did? I mean, what the fuck, he did?"

Hyunjin nodded. "And I still did it again, do you know why?"

The older bit his lip.

"Why?"

"Because I liked it and there's nothing wrong with it. There's nothing wrong with being attracted to the same gender or even loving the same gender. It's the same as loving a girl or someone else.", Hyunjin got a hold of Chan's hand. "You know this Chan, and we both know you've liked Jeongin for a long time. That's why you always messed with him."

"I just... I just felt like it."

"You were pulled to him, you still are."

Chan felt small tears in the corners of his eyes.

"I've been an idiot, haven't I?", he looked at the other two, who had sat on each side of him.

"You have. But from personal experience, you closeted homophobes always are before coming to your senses." He winked at Hyunjin.

"True. I'm willing to forgive you if you pay me a meal."

Chan rolled his eyes and elbowed Minho.

"Deal."

"And we'll help you out with your boy. Even if you're not ready yet."

Chan nodded, squeezing Hyunjin's hand.

"And you? How are things?"

"Yeah, who's the guy, by the way? It's like I'm the only who who doesn't know."

"I think you are, Chan.", Minho laughed." I caught them doing some forepl-"

"Shut the fuck up he doesn't need details.", Hyunjin groaned as Minho's smiled.

"And I didn't need that image on my brain but I have it!"

Changbin laughed at Chan's shocked face.

"Well I was the first person to be with him after he lost he's V card with him.", Changbin dried a tear.

"Him who? Hello? I'm still waiting!"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"Kim Seungmin, I know shocking, can we just move on?"

Chan shook his head, trying to recover from the shock.

"Y-you... damn how long ago was that?"

"It has been happening for around two months now, more or less. It will end soon anyway."

He shrugged and smiled internally at Minho's face and Changbin's eyes.

"What, why? Hyunjin..." Changbin whined.

"What?"

"Why the hell would you end it?"

He smiled, looking right into his eyes.

"We'll stop whatever it is that we have now because I'm going to make him mine."