[18]

✅Revised

Last update of the day.

Currently here it's 19:31 :)

Hyunjin wandered through the city for a while, refusing to go home since he just knew he would fell tempted if he was at a place where blades existed. He wandered until he found a little park, the night already falling. He noticed two guys sitting on a bench, not really caring if he knew them or not, he couldn't worry about his reputation at that point.

He sat at a swing and started moving, keeping his feet on the floor, tears falling freely down his eyes.

He was scared.

Scared because he didn't know what he was feeling.

Or what he wanted.

"Hyunjin?", he looked up immediately to stare at his bestfriend, Felix right behind him. The shorter had a worried look on his face, biting his bottom lip slightly.

"B-Binnie...", Hyunjin broke down, falling on his knees in from of the swing, the shorter immediately catching him and hugging him tightly. "I-I'm so sorry..."

"Shhhh. It's okay Jin, it's okay.", he glanced at Felix and the taller sat on the swing, rubbing Hyunjin's back lightly, hearing the guy's sobs slowly get slower and less, a sigh leaving his mouth.

"It's n-not okay. I was a terrible person t-to you I-"

"Jin, it's okay. Let's get out of here, go somewhere where we can get some food, get you warmed up, and we can talk better, okay?", his voice was soft, as if he was talking to a baby.

Hyunjin nodded and Felix immediately pulled him up, helping him to his feet and offering his an apologetic smile.

"How about that cafe? Has great hot chocolate, you need one right now."

Hyunjin whiped his tears again, letting the freckled guy guide him to the cafe, followed by his bestfriend.

—————

"Whenever you are ready."

Hyunjin took another sip of his hot chocolate and eyed the toast in front to of him, sighing.

"What exacly? I'm so lost in my own life right now."

"If you wouldn't mind, I'd still like to know how on earth you... you know, at the party."

Hyunjin pressed his lips on a thin line.

"Alchool, I guess."

But the previous afternoon.

"You seem to have more on your mind."

Hyunjin took a deep breath and pulled the sweater pawns to his hands again, something he had learned to do whenever he was nervous.

"Okay, fuck this shit.", he looked at his lap and started talking. "Me and Seungmin go way back, we meet in kindergarten." Felix and Changbin exchanged looks. "We went through so many years being inseparable, best friend for life, we used to say.", he scoffed. "Then we got to the teenage years, and we started going to parties and playing truth or dare and kissing girls and shit. And then we ruined everything one night." He bit his lip and lifted his head a bit. "I had this crush on a girl, or at least I though I did, and we were playing truth or dare when Seungmin and I were dared to make out. We were on the eight grade." Changbin and Felix's eyes widened."Long story short I ended up with a boner and got embarrassed so I hid it by telling everyone there that he had enjoyed it because he liked guys.", Felix face palmed and Hyunjin chuckled. "You should have beaten my forehead instead. I really fucked up, there's no other way to put it. He was bullied about it the whole 9th grade, still on the 10th, before I became his bully as well. I saw him as the source of my problem."

"You boner?", Felix grinned.

"I-i... come on, I'm trying here.", Changbin smiled softly at the passive aggressive interaction "I hated losing him, but I couldn't risk anyone knowing I had liked it."

"So you admit you liked it?"

"Well, I did just say I got a Bonner. And I literally... you know, at the party."

"Got your ass fucked, yes. I hope it hurt."

Hyunjin smiled ironicly.

"Thankyou, so thoughtful."

"Hyunjin? Did you do it again?"

Changbin didn't seem to hear anything the other just said, although he did, he was just more worried about something else. The taller lowered his head and nodded.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it."

"What?"

Changbin ignored Felix's question and took Hyunjin's arm, pulling his sleeve up and staring at the bandage.

"I'm sorry for leaving you.", Felix gasped next to him. "Promise me again, and this time I'll promise to be there for you whenever you feel like this."

Hyunjin smiled and stretched his pinky.

"Promise."

Changbin took it.

After an hour and a half the three boys had eaten, Felix and Hyunjjn talked about some common friends they had, the mood pretty good for what it had been hours before. Hyunjin reached for his phone.

"Oh, it's already late, I need to go guys, but Thankyou so much, for everything."

Felix smiled and nodded while Changbin waved at him, they stared at the guys back as he left.

"You know what's funny?" Changbin started laughing to himself. "The first time I tried to make him take of that sweater he almost cried. He literally didn't let me get it away from him."

Felix shot him a smile.

"He had his pen as well, when I tried to give it back to Seungmin he held on to it so tight his cuts opened again."

"You knew?"

The taller nodded.

"I did. I just didn't think it was my place to talk.", Changbin nodded. "I think there's something more here than attraction.

Changbin chuckled, sliding an arm to Felix's shoulders.

"The guy just managed to tell someone he has at least once felt attracted to a guy without being drunk, give him time."

"Okay okay, I won't play the Cupid.", he smiled, taking a sip of his own drink.

"Yet."

What's your favorite Stray Kids album?