[24]

✅Revised

The way I stan like 20 other groups but Stray Kids will always be my home.

It kinda physically hurts ngl.

Sorry about the atmosphere.

The story.

LET'S GET IT DROP THE BEAT

HyunJin groaned as he saw Nara coming to him, a fake smile on her face.

"Hi babe?"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"Do you have temporary amnesia or something? I broke up with you."

"I know, sweetie, but I also know you didn't mean it."

"He did, now get away from my friend, you fake bitch.", Hyunjin turned around to see Minho and Changbin, the older glaring at the girl. "Come on, now, fuck of."

She stomped her foot and left to god knows where.

"Thankyou guys."

Changbin patted his shoulder and looked at his watch.

"Shit, I need to meet Felix before class, I'll see you later!"

"Good luck with your date!", Hyunjin half whispered half shouted as his best friend rolled his eyes. Only then Hyunjin realized he was alone with Minho, the guy looking at him with curiosity plastered on his face.

"I know you have something to tell me, just say it."

Minho bit his lip.

"Can I ask about the party? What I saw."

Hyunjin shrugged, pretending not te have a mental breakdown right there and then.

"There's not much to say about it."

Minho scoffed.

"I literally saw my Homophobe friend being fingered by the person he hates the most in this world."

Hyunjin's eyes shot up, widened, and he covered the older's mouth.

"Okay, okay, keep it down, please. What do you want to know."

"Honestly, nothing.", he smiled. "Just wanted to tease you. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. But if you ever call fagot to anyone else in your life I will make sure the whole world knows you like to have f-"

"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH I GOT IT!"

Minho chuckled and followed the flustered guy to their first class.

—————

"Look, it's our favorite gay.", Chan smirked as Changbin and Hyunjin sat in their table.

"Weren't you like, mad at me or something?", Hyunjijn asked, putting a bored expression on.

"It's funnier not to be after that little show. I heard you came out, Changbin, how does it feel to be able to suck dick freely?"

"Amazing, if you ask me, and you? How does it feel to have to do it in secret?"

Chan's heart speed up at the comment.

He couldn't know, it was just payback.

Right.

He glanced at Jeongin's table and the guy winked at him, making him turn back to their table quick.

"Okay, okay. I'll shut up, no need to say those things."

Hyunjin and Changbin exchanged a look, questioning each other silently.

What the hell had just happened?

As Minho arrived, followed by Jisung, they both walked to their respective tables and Minho let himself fall next to Chan.

"What's up?"

Hyunjin looked between him and the squirrel boy, remembering how they both had entered the room that day. He made a mental note to ask him about it at some point.

Only then he realized Seungmin was missing in their table.

Was he skipping class? Or skipping lunch?

His thoughts were shut down as Chan got up, aggressively walking over to their table.

"Oh for God's sake."

The other three guys got up as fast and ran after him, who was already slamming his fist on the table.

"Listen here, nerds. I haven't been liking your atitude towards me and my group, lately.", Jisung and Felix flinched a bit, the second one more, while Jeongin just stared at him with a small smile on his face while Chan avoided his eyes at all costs. "You are nothing but worthless book nerds and I cannot take this kind of disrespect from any-"

"Oh my god, shut up for once, will you?", Minho rolled his eyes and put a hand over Jisung's shoulder. "I swear to god everyday I want to sit with them more than with you."

"Agreed.", Changbin followed, not touching Felix but standing beside him.

Jeongin got up, staring at Chan, who got lost all of a sudden, as their eyes met.

"I warned you."

The older seemed taken aback, his eyes widened slightly and he looked back at the table.

"Then do, let's go Hyunjin, let these fags be with their own kind.", he spit the words before walking to the table they had been to before.

"What did you mean?", Felix asked as Jeongin sat back, as if nothing had happened.

"Don't worry about it, just something between me and him."

Minho sat down next to Jisung.

"You're really staying here?"

"Of course, if you two don't mind, of course."

Changbin's at as well, smiling to the freckled guy.

Hyunjin scratched his neck, feeling awkward under their gazes.

"I-I need to go somewhere, I'll catch up later."

"Hyunjin!", the taller tuned and nodded his head, showing the Felix he was listening." Seungmin is sick, that's why he didn't come, he woke up with a headache, nothing too bad."

The taller nodded and pressed his lips.

He had forgotten that Felix knew as well.

"Why would he want to know that?", Jeongin questioned after he left, and Felix shrugged, none of the other's commenting on anything.

Jisung played with his food, his mind traveling through the last few days.

"We don't want to end up like Hyunjin and Seungmin."