[36]⚠️

✅Revised

I honestly have nothing to say about this chapter :)

Hyunjin turned around in Seungmin's bed again, trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in. He had woken up at 4 am, with a boner.

He hated Chan for reminding him dirty dreams existed, it's like his body had suddenly thought:

Oh right, erotic dreams, I had forgotten. How about Seungmin fucking me against the wall, great.

He groaned lowly, hoping Seungmin didn't wake up, which inevitably happened.

"Baby, you're alright?"

He caressed his shoulder and the taller turned his back to him, curling slightly, feeling himself get harder because of his raspy voice.

"U-yeah, g-go back to sleep."

Seungmin stretched and got a hold of his waist, pulling him closer.

"You seem weird, what's ha-", he could feel the smile on the younger's face as his hand reached his lower parts. "Had a wet dream, babyboy?"

Hyunjin felt his breathing get heavier and slowly nodded.

"I'm s-sorry."

The younger let out a laugh and pulled him even closer, hugging his waist and sponning him, the other hand slowly pressing his hard member over his shorts.

"No need to be sorry, pup, I'll take care of you, don't worry."

Hyunjin closed his eyes when the younger slipped his hand inside his shorts and boxers, stroking his member slowly. He pressed the back of his head to Seungmin's shoulder and felt the younger kiss it slightly.

"Why did you dream about?", he asked as he maintained the slow rhythm.

"Y-you w-were... a-we were at school. T-the changing rooms...", Hyunjin tried to steady his breath, a little smile growing on his face as he felt Seungmin harden a bit behind him. "U-you were behind me."

Seungmin pulled his hips in front and Hyunjin backwards, pressuring his hardening member to the older's but, shorts and boxers separating them.

"Like we are now?"

"Y-yes.", he gasped lowly. "U-you w-were pressing me to a wall and f-fucking me from n-behind."

Seungmin moaned in his ear, starting to move against his but.

"Was it good, p-pup?"

Hyunjin felt his head light.

"S-so good, d-daddy."

Seungmin increased the speed against his but, realizing there was no stopping now. He had never planned to get here but now there was nothing he could do. He quickly turned around, getting the lube he kept on his drawer and pulling Hyunjin to him again, still spooning him.

"You wan't daddy to fuck you like that?"

Hyunjin let out a moan.

"P-please, daddy.", he whined.

"Then you'll need to be very quiet, baby, my mom is right next to us."

Hyunjin seemed to get out of head space, nodding.

"I will, but please."

Seungmin laughed and buried his hand in the lube, lowering Hyunjin's shorts to his thighs and entering him with two fingers at once.

The taller buried his head on the mattress, turning it to the side while small moans escaped his mouth.

"You're doing great, that's it, keep it down, pup."

He picked up the pace, kissing Hyunjin's face and feeling his own member twitching, annoyed because he wasn't glued to the guy right now. Without wasting any time the younger slipped a third finger into him, thrusting even harder. Hyunjin gasped when he felt Seungmin's hand leaving him.

The younger spread lube all over his member, not caring about the sheets he'd certainly have to wash after that. He pulled Hyunjin's body and felt him whimper as his member found the entrance.

"Baby, I need you to be strong now and keep your mouth shut for daddy, okay?" Hyunjin nodded, pulling down on his member and making Seungmin laugh. "So needy, my love."

He slowly entered the guy, not wanting him to wake his mother up, that's certainly not how she should find out about them. He cursed himself mentally for not locking the door, again, but there was no way in hell he would get up to do it now. He let the boy breath for while, felling him clutching over his member. Then, he started thrusting into him.

Hyunjin closed his eyes at the slow, torturing thrusts. He whined and grabbed the sheets.

"Shit shit shit... please go faster I b-beg you..."
Seungmin let his hand wander to the other's boy member, stroking it a few times before the same hand travelled up to his neck, chocking him as he began thrusting harsher, but not faster.

"No, pup. Be good, this rhythm is good."

Hyunjin groaned and moved against Seungmin's member, feeling the grip on his neck tighten.

"You're lucky I can't slap you right now. You're disobedient as fuck, baby."

Hyunjin roled his eyes.

"Please, just skip the teasing, I really need you right now."

Seungmin sighed, kissing his neck from behind and pulling his member all the way in, stopping there.

"How about we just stay like this?"

"W-what?"

The younger laughed.

"Cockwarm , baby."

Hyunjin whined and moved against him.

"O-other day, I need you daddy.", his voice failed and Seungmin couldn't hold him anymore.

"Fuck.", He puled Hyunjin up, to get a better angle into him, and moved his hand to cover his mouth. "You asked for this. If you get us in trouble you'll get punished, babyboy."

When Seungmin started thrusting into him faster, he already knew none of them would be able to take much, the whole teasing had destroyed both of them, so he didn't need to worry about being caught for a long time. Hyunjin carved his nails to his arm when his prostate was hit, Seungmin angling his hips in another way after so it didn't happen again while he stroked Hyunjin's member.

There were things he couldn't take and be silent.

The boy let out small moans and chocked gasps while he moved against Seungmin's member, helping with the movements.

When they were both close to his high, the younger held his waist close and started thrusting faster, almost not moving inside of him, just hitting the end faster and faster without ever letting half of his member leave him. He moved at inhuman speed, Hyunjin letting out a small high pitched sound before he came, followed by Seungmin.

"Holy fuck...", he held his breath as Seungmin got off him.

"Shit, Hyunjin."

The younger held him close and kissed his back.

"This was..."

"I know. Look at me.", the taller turned around a bit and Seungmin kissed his lips softly. "I love you."

"I love you too, d-...", he's eyes widened. "I-I mean Seungmin."

The younger chuckled.

"Come on, let's clean up, try not to make too much noise, until we get the evidence away it wouldn't be cool if my mom walked in."

Hyunjin's face rose.

"True."