[32]

✅Revised

I apologize in advance for the end of this chapter.

:))

"Jisung"

"What."

Minho smiled and cupped his face, pecking his boyfriend's lips.

"Yah! I'm trying to concentrate here!"

"But I'm so much more interesting than homework."

"You are, babe, but I need to finish this, I promisse...", he stopped talking suddenly, turning to Minho and biting his lip. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, babe."

Jisung dropped his pen and stared at the older.

"Are Seungmin and Hyunjin like...you know... involved?", the older's eyes widened.

"Why would you say that?"

The shorter bit his lip.

"I heard you that day, saying we didn't want to end up like them both. Firstly I thought it might have happened to you with Hyunjin some other time because that guy is a complete Homophobe, but something about them two seems so... different. I don't know."

Minho sighed and pulled him to the bed, making the shorter fall on top of him, and hugged his waist, not letting him go.

"You know that wether there is or not, that's not my place to say.", he kissed Jisung's bangs. "But, since you're my boyfriend, it might slip me that they might have been fucking."

Jisung's eyes widened and his mouth droped.

"So it was him with Seungmin that day?"

"I have no idea, ups it just slipped, now you interpret as you want."

Jisung rolled his eyes and let his head fall on his boyfriend's chest again.

"I guess I was expecting it but being right in the situation is weird. I don't know Hyunjin that well but I still would have never expected."

"Same, I've known him for like, three years, and if someone asked me if I found him more capable of even kissing a guy or throwing himself of a cliff, I would have chosen the cliff."

They spent some time in a comfortable silence, until Jisung cupped his face and pecked the lips he loved so much.

"My aunt called. She said I can go live with her now that I'm 18, she always wanted to get me out of my dad's arms, now she can."

Minho's smile disappeared.

"You're going away?"

"Baby, she lives like two blocks away, I'm not moving far away."

Minho shook his head and pouted, turning them around and intertwining their fingers, pulling Jisung's hands above his head.

"No. You're not going anywhere, I don't want to.", he let his body collapse on top of Jisung and the smaller let out a chocked laugh. "I won't let you go."

"Oh god.", the shorter kissed his cheek, making the older face him in surprise. "I love you, Lee Minho."

"U-you do?"

Minho let go of his hands and caressed Jisung's face.

"Of course I do."

Minho leaned down, connecting their lips in a sweet kiss.

"God, I love you to Ji, so much."

—————

Hyunjin knew there was something wrong the second he saw his dad. While his mom acted normal towards him, his father didn't even look him in the eye while he nodded, the only way to say hi.

The boy tried to ignore it, talking to his mom about their trip, hearing her rant randomly about people she met and sights she captured.

He tried to distract himself by playing when he got home until his mother called him for dinner.

But when he sat down and his father finally looked at him, he knew something was going to go terribly wrong that day.