[6]

✅Revised

Okay but this story will have like 40 chapters so I'll update three chapters a day, I should finish writing it today or tomorrow and I'll start revising it after that, from the beginning, meaning the next chapters should have no mistakes, not like today's ones.

"What the fuck happened to me?"

Hyunjin punched the wall, his hair still wet from the bath he took.

Changbin watched as his bestfriend struggled to tell him what had been bothering since he got back to practise, his mind totally somewhere else.

"How about you sit the fuck down and tell me."

Hyunjin closed his eye and pressed his forehead to the wall.

"It's so embarrassing ."

Changbin chuckled and tapped the place next to him.

"You know I'll never make fun of you, Jin. You can tell me anything, specially since I need to understand what the fuck is going on to be able to help you, right?"

The taller seemed to think before sitting down and burying his face on gm his hands.

"I... I went outside like Nara told me to. But I didn't do anything to him."

Changbin nodded.

"And?"

"And he is the guy."

Changbin didn't understand immediately, but when he did, everything made sense in his mind.

"Oh my god, what the fuck?"

"I-i couldn't do anything, Changbin.", his voice cracked and the shorter tapped his shoulder, knowing how much the older hated human contact.

"What happened, Jin?"

Hyunjin emited little sobs while talking.

"I can't even remember it but he... he did something that he did that night as well and I just stood there, I let him."

Changbin scoot closer to him.

"What, Jin?"

The latter blushing like crazy.

"Ah... Cho-", he closed his eyes fiercely. "FuckC he chocked me."

Changbin's mouth dropped.

Holly crap.

"I literally just stood there while he talked. I can't even remember what he said but I know I answered something."

Understanding trespassed Changbin's eyes.

"What do you want to do now?"

Hyunjin whipped his tears, still more coming down, though.

"I don't know, I j-just want to forget this shit and live a fucking normal life."

Changbin patted his back.

"You should ignore him, for the time being. It's the smartest thing to do."

Hyunjin didn't seem to like that option, but still nodded.

"Now, I'll go wait for you outside, we can go to the cafe before heading home, get some Americano."

The guy lit up at the thought and immediately got up to pack his things while Changbin laughed and left the changing room.

"A chocking kink.", he talked to himself. "Who would have thought, Hwang?"

—————

Hyunjin got home and threw himself at the shower, desperate to take the blood out of his hands and face.

He should have listened to Changbin.

But he was right there at the entrance, his stupid smile and laughing at one of his stupid friends.

He turned in the hot water and whined at the contact, his knuckles hurt from punching the guy and the wall, after Changbin managed to get him away from Seungmin's hurt body.

Hyunjin gasped at the pain, but didn't try to make it less.

He deserved it.

He could only think about how the guy looked as his friends got him away, barely waking and face covered in blood, such as his own.

Hyunjin got off the bath and dressed some random shorts and a T-shirt,  staring at the mirror and letting his eyes wander through his own cuts.

Seungmin was strong.

He felt more tears threatning to fall and ran to his bedroom, feeling his heart ache.

Why the hell had he done that?

He saw that his phone kept buzzing, his girlfriend calling him, put decided to simply turn it down.

He was not in the mood for her at all.

He burried himself in the sheets, feeling something and realizing he had put the hoddie there in the morning.

Seungmin's hoddie.

The guy who fucked him.

The guy who he had beaten up like he had never before not even one hour ago.

He let his tears fall freely, not even knowing exactly why he cried anymore.

Pain? Sadness? Fear?

He didn't even know if he was mad at Seungmin or himself at that point.

Hyunjin curled in himself, again, hugging the hoddie tight and cried himself to sleep, not even caring to have dinner again, or anything else.