[19]⚠️

✅Revised

Early update at like one in the morning bc I am sure tomorrow I'll wake up at like 2pm and will miss my morning schedule.

Hyunjin walked into school knowing he had to try and make up with Nara, which honestly made him bored as hell.

He played the perfect character, pretending he was so but so sad about making her mad, hearing as she said what she had to say, mostly about how much he should do to be a better boyfriend for her.

He let her kiss him and took her to her next class, before walking to his own and letting himself fall on his seat.

"Tough morning?"

"I cannot even begin to describe it."

Felix laughed, tapping his shoulder slightly.

"Think positive."

Hyunjin scoffed.

"Have you realized what will happens today at lunch? How can I think positive?"

Felix seemed to think for a while.

"I guess so, hey at least you're trying to do something."

Hyunjin felt his phone buzz, his eyes widening as he saw Seungmin's message.

You look great today, babyboy. Those tight jeans make me want to grab you here and now.

He gulped and looked over at Seungmin, who winked before turning around and starting on some notes.

Hyunjin felt his face rose and a small smile appeared on his face, nothing of this going unnoticed by Felix.

—————

"Why is he sitting with us?"

Hyunjin glared at Chan.

"Because he's my bestfriend and I want him to. If you don't like it, leave."

Chan scoffed.

"Okay then, I won't sit next to this faggot. Come on Minho.", the latter looked up at him and smiled.

"No way man, this seat is already warmed up.

Chan rolled his eyes and got up, smirking as he saw Seungmin next to their table, literally just trying to walk pass it. He got a hold of the boy's wrist and lifted his hand, ready to throw a punch. The tray of food fell on the ground as the guy lifted his arms, trying to defend himself, but Hyunjin was faster.

He appeared in front of him and blocked Chan's punch, pulling him back under everyone's surprised gaze.

"It's about time this shit stops. He did nothing to you."

Jeongin and Felix got up, followed by Jisung.

"The fuck are you soft for, Hwang? What's wrong with it you've done it before."

"I did a lot of shit before and it doesn't mean it's right. Now get a hold of yourself and go solve your problems somewhere else. If I hear that you hurt someone, anyone, I won't go easy on you, Bang."

The taller groaned and left the cafeteria, not without glaring at him first.

Hyunjin ran his hands through his long hair as the cafeteria went back to normal, people minding their own business again.

"Jeongin? Where are you going?"

"I forgot something in my locker, I'll be back."

Hyunjin tended up and Seungmin slowly stroked his torso, whispering from behind.

"How about you meet me later? Last term, locker room."

Hyunjin felt his heart skip a beat as the other went to his friends, sitting and not daring to look at him again during the whole lunch term.

Fuck, how he wanted that to happen.

—————

If you think Jeongin is a baby don't read this part.

I warned you.

Note:

A lot of people asked me for JeongChan smut which I will not do since in this FF Jeongin is 16/17 to, this is the max you'll get, enjoy.

Chan groaned as he saw the boy through the bathroom mirror.

"What the hell do you want, child?"

Jeongin didn't answer, he took the last few steps and turned him around, pressing him to the wall.

"Hey, what the f-"

"Tell me, Chan, what the fuck is your problem after all?", he got a hold of his writs and pulled them to the wall as well, being way stronger than the older had imagined. He tried to get out in vain, feeling Jeongin's breath on him. "Do you wan't to fuck me, Chan?"

"W-what are you talking a-about?", his eyes widened at the younger.

"Don't pretend you're dumb, I see the way you look at me.", he got even closer and grinned, leaning in and leaving their lips centimeters apart. "You pretend to hate gay people when all you can do it stare at my ass all day. What a hypocrite.", he pretended to be disapointed.

Chan gulped, his eyes falling to Jeongin's lips, an urge to join them immediately came over him, so he leaned, trying to catch them.

"Nah-ah.", Jeongin smiled at the whining guys "Repeat after me, I'm a hypocrite."

Chan shock his head, sealing his lips.

Jeongin chuckled and grinded against him, making the older moan too loudly, but he didn't care about being caught right now.

"Be a nice boy."

"I-I'm a h-hypocrite.", he let out between gasps.

"Good.", Jeongin pressed their lips together, grinding harder and pulling him closer. He pushed his tongue inside of Chan's mouth, making the older gasp at the sudden dominance. Jeongin palmed his dick for a while, before disconnecting their lips and pushing his head down. "On your knees , baby."

Chan gulped and immediately kneeled, starting to unbuckled his jeans and stroking the already hard member. He licked the top and Jeongin pulled his hair, moving inside his mouth while Chan grabbed onto his legs and closed his eye fiercely. The younger looked down and moaned a bit.

"So pretty, letting me fuck his mouth."

Chan started moving on his own, following Jeongin's speed and gagged a few times before the other released inside his mouth.

He coughed and got up, spiting some liquid on the bathroom sink.

Jeongin pulled him again and cupped his face, kising him slowly.

When he pulled away he smiled at the boy, his eyes half open half closed.

"Did you like it, having my dick inside your mouth? Chan nodded, his cheeks red. "Great, then think about that next time you call someone a faggot. Be a good boy."

He kissed the older one last time and left, leaving him to solve his own little problem.

Well, that escalated quickly.