[5]

✅Revised

Felix texted I'm crying 🥺

I tried to write hypocrite in a chapter after this one and istg my auto corrected changed it to jype and it's either bc it knows better than most people or I just wrote it so many times this last week it assumed it's the only thing I wanted to write.

Enjoy the chapter :)

BUCKLE YOUR SEATBELT CS THIS WILL BE ONE HELL OF A RIDE.

"Hyunjin-ah, what is on with you today? You're not even seeing the ball.", Chan laughed as the guy whined, sitting on a bench with a bag of ice pressed to his face.

He could not focus on basketball training, all that ran though his mind was what Felix had told him earlier.

Minnie?

Who the fuck was Minnie?

He could only think of the nerd as Felix's friends but he knew the guy actually talked to almost everyone on that school, people tended to like him because of his accent and voice, therefore it could almost be anyone.

"I' sorry, I just can't today."

"Oh, here it comes..."

Hyunjin didn't even need to ask what was happening. He knew the tone Minho was using, he called it the Nara's siren.

As predicted, the girl sat beside him with a pout exacly 5 seconds later.

"HYUNJIN, BABE!", the cupped his face and shoved his bag away, staring at the place the ball had hurt. "Are you okay? You need to go home, I'll take you and take care of you and-"

"Sorry, Nara, he still has something to do with us today after this."

Hyunjin thanked Changbin mentally as turned to her, smiling apologetically.

"It can't wait? Babe we haven't done anything in so long I miss you on me.",she whispered the last part but that didn't stop Hyunjin from coughing slightly.

"Sorry, today I really can't."

She nodded, blankly, and kissed him goodbye, leaving with her friends to the entrance. Hyunjin immediately turned around and made a disgusted expression, not even intending to, but making his teammates laugh.

"Why do you even take her anyway?", Chan looked up and down on the girl, who was almost at the door. "She like like a Korean barbie."

Hyunjin was going to answer when he heard that same goddam voice shouting. They all turned to see what had happened.

Nara was shouting random things at a very annoyed Seungmin, books in the floor and breathing slowly, as if trying to control himself.

The four guys got up and walked to them.

"What the hell? You bump into me and it's my fault?"

"I WAS WALKING FIRST I-"

Seungmin pinched the cane of his nose. Not even realizing the basketball players had got to them.

"First of all, drop a few octaves, I am not deaf and I don't want to be." , Changbin let out a laugh at the boring look Seungmin had in his face as he said that. "Secondly, no one walks first that's not a thing."

He grabbed the notebooks while the girl shouted again, stomping her foot on the floor.

"Apologize!"

Seungmin finally saw the other boys, Changbin with a smile on his face, looking at the scene. Minho had another smile, a bit different, but definitely amused. Hyunjin and Chan had their mouths opened.

He sighed.

"What is this now? First grade? We're doing tantrums like 5 year olds? I don't have time for this, I came here to do one thing only."

He walked to the coach and gave him some sheet, receiving a thankyou from him and walked back, not before glaring at Nara with disgust written all over his face.

"WHY AREN'T YOU GOING AFTER HIM?"

Hyunjin woke up from his transe, leading his own eyes away from the doors.

"W-what?"

"GO AND DO SOMETHING HE WAS AN IDIOT TO ME."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and ran out of the gym, Minho scoffed and turned back to go to practice again with the other two.

"I hate that bitch."

Chan chuckled.

"We all do, my boy... we all do."

—————

Seungmin sighed as soon as Hyunjin got close to him, trying to throw a punch immediatly.

Seungmin ducked and let his backpack fall on the ground.

"Are you a dog? Need to do everything your owner tells you to?"

Hyunjin pulled him against the wall and pressed his shoulders.

"Where did all that confidence came from? Hum? Do you know that will cost you?"

Seungmin didn't let himself be intimidated by his look, instead, he smiled, confused the guy.

The shorter just pulled him closer, seeing the guy's eyes widen, his forearms now pressed against the brick wall behind Seungmin.

"What the-"

"Don't act like you don't like it, babyboy."

Hyunjin felt his heart stop, he looked in front in fear, slowly pulling away.

"W-what did you say?"

Seungmin crossed his arms.

"You still didn't answer my first question. Are you a dog that does everything your owner tells you to?"

Hyunjin could barely think, why that nickname?

"I-i... Nara isn't my owner."

Seunming smiled at the slight irritated pout and switched them, pressing Hyunjin's body to the wall.

"Seungmin, what the fuck!"

Hyunjin tried to get out of the grip but the younger held him thigh.

"Good boy... you didn't deny that you did everything your owner told you to, though." Hyunjin's eyes rolled up when Seungmin chocked him hardly, his whole body entering in a weird shock, memories from that one night coming back as the image became clearer. He could now see Seungmin's lustful eyes as he fucked him hard. "Which is good, because I'm your owner now, pup, and I really..." he made Hyunjin face him, hand still chocking him. " ...really hate disobedient dogs."

Hyunjin closed his eyes as Seungmin leaned in, whispering in his ear.

"Do you understand, babyboy?"

Seungmin pulled him close by his waist and smirked, Hyunjin's eyes glooming.

"I-i do."

It was never my plan to make it kinky but look at we're we got :0