[7]

✅Revised

Of course that this means double update now :)

Changbin was divided between running after Hyunjin or staying and checking on Seungmin, but he knew he would never be able to catch the older and he would just lock himself at home and would not let him in at all, so he chose the second.

His palms were sweating when he scoot closer to the three boys, Seungmin with a pained face and some blood dripping from his mouth and forehead.

"Seugmin?"

The three boys looked up, Felix glaring at the shorter and giving Seungmin to Jeongin, standing right in front of the older.

"What do you want? Wasn't this enough?"

Chnagbin felt his heart speed up. He coughed, hoping his voice wouldn't betray him.

"I-i... I'm sorry for Hyunjin h-he's just-"

Felix rolled his eyes.

"Yes of course you're sorry, now it's done there's no use on being sorry, shorty."

Changbin's eyes widened. Felix had always looked so inocente, so pure for this world, he had never talked back.

"Felix...", Seungmin's weak voice was heard, finally standing up, helped by Jeongin. "It's okay, Changbin's cool."

"What do you mean cool? He's friends with those bullies he's always there!", Felix raised his voice, not noticing how Changbin focused on the ground, his heart aching.

"Has he ever laid a finger on you, Yongbok?", the taller wrinkled his nose at the name, but seemed to think about it.

"No."

Seungmin smiled and walked over to Changbin.

"I think I bully him more than he bullies me, right midget?"

Changbin rolled his eyes and bit his lip, pretending to glare at the guy, who just laughed.

"I don't get it."

"Felix, you're smarter than this, Changbin has never bullied us, honestly I think he managed to make Chan and Hyunjin stop sometimes, at least for me."

Changbin sighed, looking between Felix and Jeongin. The younger had a stern expression on his face while Felix seemed not convinced.

"I know it's still bad to let it happen, but I can't stop them. I tried, specially Hyunjin, now.", he looked over at Seungmin, an eyebrow raised. "He has some, extra issues this time."

Seungmin let a small smile appear on his face, pretending it didn't hurt.

"I see."

"But how do you seem so okay? You're bleeding so much.", the shorter seemed actually concerned, which made Felix let out his guard.

Seungmin shrugged.

"I think he was too upset to actually go hard on me. He basically hit my face and then turned to the wall.

Changbin nodded and pressed his lips.

"I should go check on him, maybe."

"Sure, whatever you want. I'll see you around, midget."

Changbin chuckled a bit at the nickname this time and turned to go away, not before noticing how Felix glanced at him, up and down, a weird expression on his face.

Changbin walked away with his heart skipping fast, a small smile appeared on his face as he remembered the freckled boy, while he carefully made his way to Hyunjin's house.