[17]

✅Revised

Alexa play I Need Somebody by Day6

( not me crying bc of this comeback )

Hyunjin gulped and looked at his hands, trying to come up with a random excuse, but what the hell could he say.

"I-i... ah fuck.", he looked at Changbin, the shorter staring back but coldly, without saying anything.

"So?"

"He lended it to me."

Felix furrowed his eyebrows.

"Since when are you guys friends?"

Hyunjin's shrugged and took a sip of his drink, realizing his hand was shaking.

"Wait.", Felix's eyes widened and Changbin let out a small chuckle. " OH MY GOD! You were the guy at the party!" Hyunjin almost chocked on his drink and closed his eyes. "Right?"

"I-i... what?"

"Don't try and deny it, you really are! Oh my god Hyunjin." He laughed. "How the tables have turned." Hyunjin felt his eyes fill with tears again, a lonely one falling but Felix not spotting it, since he was in front of him. "How did you feel, mister Homophobe?", Hyunjin's tears started falling down at a faster rhythm, getting Changbin's atention.

"Enought, Lix."

The taller looked over at him, eyebrow raised.

"Why? He never had enough of bullying me and my friends."

Hyunjin took the paws of the sweater to him eyes, whipping the tears away under Felix's, now, shocked gaze.

"W-were you crying?"

The long haired guy looked up, his eyes a bit red from rubbing them, shining from the tears he held back.

"No.", he showed a small smile."If you'll excuse me, I need to go."

He got a hold of his girlfriend's bags and walked over to her, saying something about not feeling good and having to leave.

"Sure thing, babe, just leave it here with me I'll call my driver later. Love you!"

Hyunjin hummed and left the food area, wandering through the shopping for a while, not feeling like going home yet but not wanting to face anyone he knew.

After some time, Hyunjin stopped next to a clothes shop, realizing Minho was inside. Without thinking twice he entered, finding him sitting on a sofa while waiting for someone to come and show their clothes.

"Hey man."

Minho turned around and his eyes widened, he seemed worried all of a sudden.

"Hyunjin, what are you doing here?"

"Date I guess, Nara is with her friends."

"Oh."

"And you?"

Exacly as Hyunjin said that, Jisung appeared in front of them, his eyes widening as well, mouth dropping.

"H-Hyunjin."

"You're the new kid, right?", he nodded. "you're together?"

"W-what?"

"Yes." Minho answered. "We're together in here."

Hyunjin nodded and saw how Jisung suddenly calmed down.

"I'm sorry to eavesdrop, thought you were alone."

"It's cool man, look, your girl is coming."

Hyunjin cursed mentally and turned to see Nara arriving with Felix and Changbin, apparently those two had decided to stay for longer than they had planned in the beggining.

"I thought you said you were leaving?", she smiled but he knew it was a fake one.

"Yes but I found Minho, just came to say hello."

She hummed and looked at Jisung, up and down.

"And this is?"

"My friend, Jisung.", Felix smiled, knowing that she liked him too much to say shit about his friend, at least in front of him, or at least he thought so.

"I see, and are you two here together?", Minho nodded. "You know that's gay, right?", she made a disgusted expression and Hyunjin noticed how Changbin tensed up.

"How is going shooping with your friend gay?", Felix furrowed his eyebrows

"Not going shooping, but having these moments like waiting for him to show his clothes and stuff, not even Hyunjin does that with me."

Minho scoffed.

"Do you have a problem with it?"

"Yeah? It's gay so it's wrong."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and face palmed, getting everyone's atention.

"Can't you just leave them alone?", that simple sentence shocked everyone.

"What? But-"

"Wether it's a date or not or gay or not it's not your business, just let people breath for gods sake."

"Hyunjin!", she stomped her foot like a child. "What the hell are you saying!"

"I'm saying mind your own business for once, you're annoying me."

She let out a weird noise and turned away.

"We'll talk about this later, Hwang Hyunjin."

The guy scoffed as she left the store, only to turn and meet four shocked pairs of eyes. He sighed.

"I'll get going as well, have a nice... whatever you four are doing here."

He left the shop and Felix let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding.

"Did he just?"

"I... I think he did.", Changbin answered, Jisung and Minho staring at the door with them.