[31]

✅Revised

It's the final countdown
TINININITININININI

this was to say we have 10 chapters to go :)

Hope you have enjoyed this journey, it's close to it's end.

Felix and Changbin had been holding hands all day, and Hyunjin wanted to puke.

He was happy for them, seriously, but they didn't need to rub their relationship on his face, there were many more people there, why him?

At lunch, they joined groups, a mad Chan sitting with some annoying girls as the rest made a mess, almost starting a food fight and being way too loud.

Hyunjin felt his heart race each time his eyes met Seungmin's. Somewhere during PE class, the younger had accidentally rubbed his hand on his butt and Hyunjin had to think of what Changbin had offered to describe the other day just so he didn't harden up.

He had accepted it, indeed, he just didn't want to say it out loud.

Changbin and Hyunjijn laughed their asses of when they finally met with Chan, all walking to the same class, and the older made them take the longer way around just because Jeongin was standing there talking to some friends, the panic of his face memorable.

Hyunjin was, now, sitting in Seungmin's room, book in hand as he tried to memorize random Biological facts for their project presentation. Seungmin was sitting on the desk, organizing some files to submit while he sang I Need Someone, lowly.

Hyunjin just stood there, listening, his heart melting at every word that he sang with his honey voice. If angels didn't sound like that then he didn't even wanted to hear them, anymore.

"Are you done?", the guy shook his head, without looking away. "What? Do I have something on my face?"

Hyunjin chuckled and got of the bed, walking to a confused Seungmin and pulling his chin up, pecking his lips for a while. He then sat on the desk and ruffled his hair, soflty.

"Your voice is beautiful, Minnie."

Seungmin felt his heart race at the nickname, Hyunjin's eyes gave him chills.

"Look who's talking."

Hyunjin sighed and caressed the younger's cheek.

"You're an angel, you know? After everything I did you still forgave me."

Seungmin's mouth dropped.

"Hyunjin, you do realize what I put you through, right?", he got up, standing right in front of the taller, both now the same high since Hyunjin was sitting on the desk. "I literally fucked you without consent, drunk. I was an idiot to you and made you cut yourself-"

"No. I made myself do that, and you were also drunk.", Seungmin shook his head and looked down. "Please tell me you haven't been blaming yourself for any of this.", the younger bit his lip, feeling a single tear fall on his cheek. "Seungmin, Jezus.", he pulled him into a tight hug the exact moment his mom entered the room, a tray on her hand with some home made cookies. She stared at them, realizing none of them saw her, too engulfed in the contact.

She finally got Hyunjin's atention, as she walked in to drop the tray on the bed, moving closer to hear Seungmin's sobs. She looked at Hyunjin and the guy just sighed, trying to get Seungmin's face away from his shoulder.

"Seungmin, dear, what happened?"

The younger jumped hearing his mom's voice, turning to her immediately and gulping, wiping his tears away.

"M-mom."

"What the hell was happening."

"Seungmin here was being an idiot.", Hyunjin pulled him again, hugging him from behind as the other let his hands fall on his arms. "Blaming himself for things he shouldn't."

"Things that I caused."

"Things that you couldn't know or avoid."

Seungmin let the other guy stroke his hand while he leaned back, burying himself more into his embrace. Hyunjin kissed the side of his head, almost forgetting there was someone else in the room.

"I'm not understanding a thing, by I'll trust you guys to solve whatever this is.", she smiled, seeing the way they held each other, just like old times. "If any of you need to talk to me, I'll be here."

Seungmin turned around and bit his lip.

"I think she's suspicious of us."

"What do you mean?"

Seungmin shrugged.

"I don't really know, she's always asking me things about our friendship and she never knocks before coming in when you're here, which is a huge problem." He slipped his arms around the taller's neck. "She's always weird and asking me if I have something to tell her. I think she thinks we're dating."

Hyunjin let ou t a chuckle, trying not to fell hurt by the way the other rolled his eyes.

Was he that bad that friends with benefits was okay but not dating?

Wait.

Did he want to date him?

Hyunjin looked at his phone and panicked.

"Shit, I need to go get my parents at the airport in like two hours, Minho's giving me a lift."

He packed his things and opened Seungmin's wardrobe, pulling out a white hoodie and running to him.

"I'll take this, Thankyou.", Hyunjin leaned forward, pecking Seungmin's smile. "I'll call you later."

When he left, Seungmin lied on the bed and sighed, his heart racing and his mind running.

Shit.

He had fallen in love with Hwang Hyunjin.

Again.