[23]

✅Revised

Okay but CHANGLIX GIVING US THE TEA.

I'm- honestly in love. Felix finally has a player and with Changbin. I'm crying.

Also, stan Lucy, why did no one told me before there was a k band with a freaking violinist?

My violinist ass is crying over them right now like how are they so underrated? Go stan them.

Hope you enjoy the chapter :)

The older didn't answer, he whined and buried his head inside the hoodie. "And that hoodie? Who's is it?"

"Why do you even ask when you know the answer?"

Changbin wandered if he meant only the last question or both, but didn't want to pressure him.

"Is that the one he gave you?"

"No, that's black, I took this one this morning."

Changbin's mouth dropped.

"You stole his hoodie?"

"U-yeah?"

Changbin patted his shoulder, a teasing grin on his face and a confused Hyunjin in front of him.

"Sweetie, you're already in love with him."

"I'm not gay.", he frowned, his own voice cracking.

Changbin sighed.

"Hyunjin, I'm not going to pester you or pressure you but you literally got involved with him, at least a bit sexually, three times and you looked like a child with a new toy when you were sitting there, with that hoodie."

"I know but..."

"No buts, let's not talk about this for now, let's do a movie marathon, what do you think about it?"

Hyunjin smiled.

"Thankyou Changbin."

The shorter got up to turn on the TV.

"Whenever you're ready, I'll be all ears, Hyunjin."

—————

"I can't believe Seungmin, he could have, at least, locked the door!"

Minho laughed at the smaller guy as he tried to cook instant noddles.

"Let the guy live he was probably drunk as hell."

"I didn't need to see that! I wish I was drunk as hell so I could forget about it."

Minho let out a chuckle.

And you don't even know half of it.

The older was confused, VERY confused. Just the identity of the guy was enough to make his mind turn upside down, but the simplicity with which he had gotten up and faced him, as if that was something totally normal for him.

What hell was happening?

"Min, are you lost?"

The older woke up from his thoughts and got up, walking over to Jisung's side and hugging him from behind as the guy cooked.

"It smells good."

"M-Minho?", the older chuckled and kissed his shoulder, thanking the younger's sleeveless shirt. "What are you doing?"

The older ignored his question, resting his chin on the same shoulder.

"Are you ever going back to your house? Don't take me wrong I love having you here and I don't want you to be hurt but your dad might accuse me of kidnapping."

After the night he arrived there, he told Minho about his situation at home, nothing surprised the older, he could have guessed it easily. He had been staying with him as his parents for days now, the couple had both gone through the same things and immediately made the younger feel at home.

"They can't."

"What do you mean, Ji?"

The younger turned around, thinking Minho would let him go, but the guy held him as close as before, their faces extremely close.

"I-I turn 18 today, he can't do anything anymore."

Minho's mouth dropped.

"It's your birthday and you weren't going to tell me?"

"I hate birthdays, it's more like a day to remember myself that I never brought anything good to anyone for another year in my life. Another day to remind me how my mother died because of me."

Minho pulled him close, staring into his souls and feeling their noses touch.

"It's not your fault that she passed away giving birth to your no matter what you dad had ever said to you. You're not useless, Sung, please don't even think about yourself that way.", Jisung stared at him back, eyes widened and slightly teary. "I'm thankful you were born."

Minho leaned in, not waiting for another second as he connected their lips in a soft, slow and loving kiss. Jisung corresponded immediately, cupping the older's face as tears streamed down his face. They pulled away for a while, only looking at each other.

"Happy birthday.", Jisung chuckled and hit his arm softly. "Fuck, Sung, you're gorgeous, prince."

Jisung felt his cheeks burn.

"When do your parents get home, today?"

The older furrowed his eyebrows.

"Not until night, why?"

The younger bit his own lip and pulled the older hand behind his neck, connecting their lips again. He deepened the kiss almost immediately, smirking when the older lifted him up to the counter.

"Minho...", he whispered against his mouth. "I need you."

The older pressed their foreheads together.

"Fuck, as you wish, prince. Hoop on, quickly."

Jisung wrapped his legs around the waist and let Minho carry him to his bedroom, throwing him on the bed, the food quickly forgotten.

"Wait, go lock the door, just in case."

Minho let out a laugh.

"You're right, we don't want to end up like Hyunjin and Seungmin."

Minho only realized what he had said after getting up, his heart beating fast as he realized it. He waited a while until he locked the door, but Jisung didn't comment.

Maybe he didn't even hear it.

"Are you staying there forever or will you be a man and make me yours?"

Minho threw himself at the younger, immediately kissing and sucking in his neck, making Jisung whimper.

His small moans made Minho forget about the previous accident.

But Jisung didn't.

I really have a problem with hoodies but like, stealing and borrowing them is so cute 🥺