[28]

✅Revised

Alexa play Man in a Movie by day6.

Today I have a maths test and a French presentation, send help this ain't gonna work :/

The game was happening but Hyunjin couldn't concentrate. Seungmin was sitting next to him, his shiny lips distracting him from everything else.

"You're whipped, Hyunjin."

The taller jumped on his place and turned to Changbin, on his other side.

"Shut up and go eat Felix's face."

"Okay, Changbin. Truth or dare?"

The short looked over at the girl who's turn it was, recognizing her from her social studies class.

"Truth."

She smirked, eyeing Hyunjin.

"Is it true that you are gay."

"Hey, you don't just ask that, come on.", Minho stepped in.

"It'a okay. Yes, I am." Whispers were heard around the circle, Chan scoffed and made a disgusted face. Changbin simply kept the game going. "Truth or dare, Jeongin?"

The youngest boy looked up and smirked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to make out with Chan, right here right now."

"No fucking way.", Chan waved his hand in front of his face and pretended to puke. "He's a guy."

"And this is a game.", Felix smiled, everyone in the circle backing him up.

Jeongin got up and sat on the older's lap, some on the circle gasping or laughing.

"W-what are y-"

"Shut up and just complete the dare. How long?", he asked Changbin.

"I'll tell you when."

Jeongin rolled his eyes and pulled Chan into a rough kiss from the beginning, the older griping his waist almost immediately, trying not to pull him closer. Jeongin smiled into the kiss and ignored all the comments around him, he gripped the older's hair and he lightly gasped, giving his tongue the entrance. He explored his mouth for some time, sucking on lip from time to time. After a while, Jeongin bit his lip down hard, hearing a small moan against his lip and had an idea. He slightly moved on his lap again, pressing down slowly so no one would notice, but he felt the other tense up. He pulled his hair harder at the same time he grinned down, sucking on his tongue.

Everyone gasped when Chan let out a loud moan at the sudden contact.

Jeongin pulled away, pretending to be surprised, and looked around, specifically at Changbin.

The guy only smiled, as if he knew what would have happened all along.

"That's enough, you can go back."

The younger smiled innocently and sat down under surprises gazes, shifting between both boys. Chan was visibly panting and his face was red like it had never been before, the embarrassment written on it.

"Truth or dare, Yeji."

The game continued like nothing happened for a while, until some girl sat in front of Hyunjin, dared to give him a peck for 5 seconds.

He gulped as their lips collided, knowing that Seungmin was watching him. She moved her lips slightly and he pressed his into a line, just to be sure she wouldn't try and make out with him there.

She kept still for the rest of the time, going back to her seat and choosing someone else.

He looked over at Seungmin and realized the guy was pouting.

That made a smile grow on his face.

Since they were all in a circle, their knees were almost touching. He leaned a bit to him, making his hand slightly brush against Seungmin's knee. The guy almost jumped looking over at the older, who smiled.

Seungmin rolled his eyes and stared at the game again.

—————

It had been around one hour since Minho and Jisung had disappeared, Changbin and Felix shamelessly eating each other's faces on the improvised dance floor, Chan somewhere, probably with some girl, and Jeongin also somewhere, probably with Seungmin since the guy seemed to have evaporated. Hyunjin was standing on the stairs, looking at the happy couple and wandering when the hell those two would become official.

He almost screamed when his body was pulled up, someone dragging him by his arm and throwing him against the wall, a hand immediately chocking him.

"Missed me?", Hyunjin's body trembled at the whisper.

"Seungmin..."

"Sorry, baby. I had to help Jeongin with something. But I'm all yours now."

Hyunjin pouted and pushed him, breaking the contact.

"No need, you can just go back to Jeongin."

Seungmin let out a chuckle, approaching him again.

"Are you jealous, baby?"

Hyunjin let his eyes fall down to those shiny lips he'd been wanting to kiss since the beginning of the night.

Seungmin grabbed his wrists, pinning them to the wall, not caring about the fact that there were people around them, most of them too drunk to remember anything, anyway. The younger was carefully with his left wrist though, since he had seen the cuts on the boy's arm, the day before, he had treated that arm like a feather after pestering the guy and making a huge speech about how he should always look for him whenever he felt that way.

He attacked the older's neck sucking on his skin.

"Should I be jealous of that girl?"

The taller scoffed.

"Should I be jealous of Jeongin?"

Seungmin rolled his eyes, chocking him against the wall again and smirked.

"Playing stupid, now, are we?" He let his hand slide to the other's ass and squeezed it, making him moan lowly in his ear. "How about we play something else?"