[13]

✅Revised

I tried to contain myself but hey, another Minsung chapter for you :)

Tw// Sexual Assault

Jisung ran down the street with tears in his eyes, a very extreme pain on his back and a cut on his cheek.

It was all his fault.

He should have known better.

He ran until he couldn't breath anymore, lungs burning and legs hurting. Only then he realized it was raining.

Nice, now what?

The guy realized he was near a small bridge, over absolutely nothing, close to the town's border with the forest. He sat down and tried to recover his breath, his head starting to hurt already.

He knew how much of a dumb move it had been, he would have to go back eventually, and it wouldn't be pretty.

He took a deep breath and started walking to the center, hoping he could find a bench to sleep in since he had left his phone at home and couldn't call anyone at all.

Everything seemed fine until he reached a fountain where two man, around 40 years old, sat, talking and smoking. Jisung felt his heart speed up, anxiety tossing as one of them waved at him.

He started walking faster.

"Where do you think you're going, kiddo?"

The moment Jisung started running one of the men got a hold his wrist. He let out a scream as the wall appeared on his back, his head hitting it with too much strenght.

"Such a beautiful guy.", the man moved his hand around the torso, sliding to his but and squeezing it, tears falling down Jisung's face again.

"P-please, let me go!"

"What do you think?", the other man smirked and finished his cigarette.

"I think we should have a little bit of fun."

Jisung let out another scream, hoping someone would appear to save him, even though it was three am.

"Shush, princess. We'll make you feel good."

When the man managed to unbuckle Jisung's pants, he was thrown to the ground with a punch.

The second men's eyes widened, he threw himself at the guy who had knocked the other one down and tried to attack him, but he was too drunk and literally fell on the ground.

"Come on."

Jisung felt himself being pulled and was running again through the streets, not for a long time, though. He couldn't see the stranger's face, so when he took of keys and started turning to a house, Jisung panicked.

"Are you crazy? I'm not going to a stranger's house!"

Minho turned around and smiled, making Jisung's heart stop, and then speed up even more, in a totally different way.

"I'm no stranger. Come on, you can have a bath in the guests room, my parents are sleeping already but I'll make us some food. Then you can tell me what on earth you were doing here at 3am."

Jisung nodded, letting the older guide him up to the spare bedroom and to the bathroom.

"What do I wear?"

Minho smiled, taking of a pair of sweatpants and a black hoodie from a drawer.

"We aren't that different physically, it should fit you fine."

Jisung nodded and closed the door, letting his breathing steady.

Holly shit.

—————

"So...."

Minho and Jisung were sitting on the older's bed, after eating the food he had prepared, Minho guided him to his room and was waiting to hear him.

"I had a fight at home, nothing too bad.", Jisung bit his lip. "And I ran."

Minho scoot closer to him, making the guy look up.

"No one runs away in the middle of the night for a small fight, specially with that cut on your face, that we need to treat by the way." With that being said, Minho took his first aid kit out of the drawer and started cleaning it. "I'm waiting to know the truth, Ji."

The younger melted at the nickname, only then realizing how close their face were as the younger applied some cream to his face.

"Can... can I tell you tomorrow? I'm really tired."

Minho finished up and put a bandaid in his cheek, smiling softly at the guy.

"Of course, let's sleep, then."

"Where am I-"

"Here.", The younger's eyes widened. "If you're comfortable, of course. I'm sorry, after what those men did to you I- I should have-"

"No. It's okay.", Jisung gave him a small mood. "I'm trusting you."

Minho lifted the sheets and both of them slipped under the covers.

"Sleep well, then, princess."

Jisung tensed at the nickname, his voice came out weak.

"Please don't call me that."

Minho pulled him closer, shocking the guy.

"Sorry, what do you want me to call you?"

"I-i... anything but that."

Minho furrowed his eyebrows

"Why?"

"It's what they called me, the man. Plus, I'm not a girl."

Minho nodded in understanding.

"Okay then, prince, better?" Jisung bit his lip and nodded, thinking he would let him go then, but the taller only turned the lights off, gave a quick peck to his forehead and hugged him tighter. "Good night, Ji."