[22]

✅Revised

I literally forgot the pot of every story I ever wrote after I finished it, today I was revising Mates and this story and I was like, I wrote this shit? When the hell? Can't remember.

I'm 16 chapters into Passing Grade, waiting to be published as soon as I finnish this one :))

Look forward to it.

Alexa play Flowering by Lucy.

Hyunjin woke up way too early for someone who had only fell asleep at about 4am. He groaned and got out of Seungmin's grip, realizing the guy by his side could literally be dead judging by his still he was. He chuckled and leaned over, staring at Seungmin's puppy like features.

He remembered the times he was with him, his eyes filled with pure lust and his expression changing so much.

A devil dressed in angel's skin indeed.

He took his time staring at the younger. His perfectly sculpted nose, plumpy, kissable lips. He was left in awe as he realized the younger slept with a light pout on his red lips.

So fucking cute.

After a while he got up, walking over to the guests room and realizing Changbin had called him 25 times last night.

Shit, he must be worried.

"Bin?"

"Hyunjin, thankgod are you okay?"

"Yes. Sorry I was too drunk to answer the phone. Can you meet me at my house in an hour, please?"

"Sure, what for, though?"

"I just really need to talk, If it's okay for you."

"For God's sake of course it is, I'll always hear you, Jin."

"See you, then, Thankyou."

" no biggy."

Hyunjin chuckled.

"No one says that, Changbin."

—————

Seungmin woke up after lunch time, his head hurting a bit and throat dry. The previous night passed in front of him and put a small smile on his face.

Hyunjin.

He looked around and pouted as he realized he was gone, not even a note or a message. He walked over to the guests room but his backpack wasn't there anymore.

He almost felt his heart break before he noticed that the light blue hoodie he had been wearing the morning before the party had disappeared from the hanger in his door.

A small smile appeared on his face and he let himself fall into bed again, remembering all the details from the times they spent together.

—————

Hyunjin pulled the paws of the hoodie he stole to his hands and inhaled the smell, smiling like an idiot. He was sitting on his couch, messy hair and crossed legs like a kid, waiting for his bestfriend to come back from the kitchen. He bounced back and forth, his heart racing and hand sweating, his body shivering under the hoodie he had stolen.