[21]

✅Revised

Last update of the day guys <3

I'm kinda curious actually, where are my readers from? :)

Hyunjin rolled his eyes as he got downstairs, slightly irritated that that was what interrupted him.

Nara stood in the middle of the room, eating some random's guy mouth, Hyunjin could almost see the saliva dripping from their exaggerated kiss from the distance. Some people noticed him and started whispering, thinking there would a fight or something like that.

Nara and the guy separated after one of her friends shouted her name. Her eyes widened and she looked around, nervousness plastered on her face.

"Hyunjin, I-i... it's not what it looks like."

The taller crossed his arms and laughed, actually amused.

"Sure, I'm blind."

She waved her hands in front of her face, talking loudly.

"I was just..."

"Just? Just cheating on me? As usual? You know what I don't even know why I'm dating you."

Her face dropped suddenly.

"You are one to talk, Hwang Hyunjin."

Minho and Seungmin appeared in the crowd after that, people starting to film with their phones and silence filling the room at the statement.

"What the hell do you mean? You've been the one cheating on me for months now."

"I never denied that.", she smiled, ignoring the disgusted and surprised looks everyone gave her, specially her own friends. "But you cheated on me too, and with a boy."

Hyunjin felt his heart stop, his hands sweat and the words got caught up on his throat.

Changbin understood he has blocked, so he reached forward, letting out a laugh.

"What are you talking about, crazy bitch?"

She rolled her eyes.

"Don't even try to deny it, as soon as I left that room a guy entered, I'm not blind."

"And because two guys are together in a room they need to get involved? What year are you living in?", Changbin pretended to be confident about his own speech, but he just mentally begged for Hyunjin to stop staring at the floor like and idiot.

"I don't know, you tell me, Hyunjin.", the taller looked at her, mouth dropped. He realized everyone was looking at him, trying to keep his composure. He saw Seungmin on the crowd, biting his lip.

"You're crazy."

"I'm crazy? Don't you find it weird that he suddenly a stopped making all of his gay jokes, everyone?", she lifted her voice." Doesn't it seem weird that he is suddenly comfortable with-"

"He's doing it for me, you bitch!", Changbin shouted, Hyunjin immediately getting closer to him.

"Bin..."

"It's okay, I'm done with this shit anyway. I'm gay, everyone, be disgusted if you'd like I don't give a fuck, because at least my best friend had the consideration to start treating me well after he found out, even if it took time, at least he is trying.", he glared at Nara as she looked out of words.

Everyone started talking above each other, Felix reaching the two guys and staying by their side until Nara rolled her eyes and turned around.

"By the way.", Hyunjin's voice made everyone turn back to the scene. "Don't bother coming back this time, we're done."

He then left the party, walking calmly to the door as he noticed everyone's eyes were on him again, but as soon as he got to the street he started running, totally ignoring Changbin's shouts in the back.

He ran for a while, only stopping a few streets away.

"Hyunjin.", he turned around and found Seungmin panting, hands on his knees.

"W-what are you d-doing here?", he felt extremly tired, tears staining his face one more time.

He had been crying too much these last few days.

Seungmin kneeled next to the fallen boy, his legs giving up, burning. He pulled the taller to a tight hug and kissed his hair.

"I just knew you would get yourself in trouble and I didn't want that."

Hyunjin lifted his head.

"You came for me?"

"Why else would I follow you, Jinnie?"

Hyunjin bit his lip, emotions overwhelming him as he cupped Seungmin's face and pulled him into a short kiss, pulling away to see his eyes widened.

"Sorry.", he closed his eyes and tries to get of his grip, Seungmin pulled him back to his chest.

"Don't be.", he looked their eyes. "You can do that whenever you want."

—————

Hyunjin was awake for a long time, crying again.

Why did he ruin it?

Again.

He wanted to blame the alcohol, and maybe it was mostly it's fault, but the words he had told Seungmin weren't anything that he hadn't felt at a certain point.

After arriving at Seungmin's place, all Hyunjin wanted was to sleep and never wake up again, he was tired and mentally overwhelmed, so he blamed the younger.

" You ruined my life."

Had broken Seungmin, he saw it in his eyes.

Now, laying at the guest's room bed, looking at the ceiling, he couldn't sleep, he just wanted to go and hug the guy, feel his warmth and cuddle him to sleep.

Hyunjin got up and walked over to his room, finding Seungmin awake as well, his own eyes were swollen, under the moonlight, lips pressed into a thin line as he saw the taller by his door.

"Seungmin...", it was almost a whisper. He choked in sobs. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

Seungmin felt his own tears falling again. He opened his arms and smiled a bit.

"Come here, baby."

Hyunjin ran to the bed and let himself fall next to the guy, immediately snuggling into him, letting the younger pull him to his chest and cried on it, feeling the knot on his throat slowly go away.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, you were tired, today was hard on you." Seungmin kissed his head in a cast way and Hyunjin smiled against his chest.

"Sleep well, love."

And I oop-

:))