[37]

✅Revised

Okay 1) HAVE YOU SEEN THE COLLAB WITH ALESSO AND CORSAK? IT WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW AND HYUNJIN IS STILL THERE FROM WHAT I'VE UNDERSTOOD

EDIT- he is  I'm sobbing right now.

2) JISUNG PAINTED HIS NAILS BLACK

I AM DYING

IT'S IN THE TEASER HE IS SUCH A 🥺

I'm sobbing.

Enjoy.

Hyunjin bounced his legs forth and back, sitting on the counter as Seungmin scrambled some eggs. He was staring at the younger, smiling softly as he remembered the night before, his heart racing when their eyes met and Seungmin smiled back.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?", he furrowed his eyebrows, genuinely confused.

"Staring at me like an idiot."

Hyunjin's smiled widened, his eyes half closed.

"You're just stunning."

Seungmin opened his mouth quite a few times before rolling his eyes and turning back to the eggs.

"Stop that."

"No.", the taller jumped to the ground and hugged him from behind. "You're stunning, mesmerizing, the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my life and I want to be able to look at your pretty face forever."

Seungmin turned around and cupped his face.

"Please tell me you mean that. I've been in love with you for so long, Hyunjin."

The taller leaned and kissed his forehead.

"I do, I really do. I just want to be able to wake up by your side forever."

"God, Hyunjin."

Seungmin let himself melt, this time being him to hug the older's neck, while Hyunjin pulled him close by his waist. This lips met in a wet kiss, everything else put aside. Seungmin smiled into the kiss and bit his lip, tugging the older's hair slightly, deepening the kiss as he averted dominance, his tongue slipping into Hyunjin's mouth. The taller let out a breathy moan at the contact, composing himself after.

"Boys, why do I smell-"

Seungmin pushed Hyunjin away, staring as his mom's shocked expression. He used so much strength the taller hit his head on the wall, on the other side.

"Ah, shit."

"Hyunjin!", Seungmin ran to him, sitting him on a chair and forcing him to stay still as he locked at his head. "I'm so sorry, does it hurt a lot."

"I'll live."

"Shit, sorry.", Seunming cupped his face and the latter looked up, changing his gaze between Seungmin and his mom.