[3]

✅Revised

For the first time I have a plan for a story until the end :0

Also, I feel like making a savage Seungmin, so I will, try and stop me :)

Hyunjin woke up with his ass burning, a little bit less than the day before, in which he almost couldn't move around the house to make simple things as his goddam food after he woke up from the nap.

It still hurt though, a LOT.

His eyes were also hurting from all the crying he did, and he was pretty sure his face was all swollen up.

He tried to stand up carefully, realizing he could actually walk almost perfectly, the pain going away, or maybe just his body getting used to it. He sighed and stared at the mirror in his bathroom. His eyes were indeed swollen, he looked like he had been stung by a thousand bees.

He groaned when his phone started ringing, answering with a rude "what", without even checking who it was.

"Damn, what happened to my good morning, babe."

Hyunjin pinched the bridge of his nose, suddenly remembering he had a girlfriend, and he had just cheated on her the night before, with a guy.

"Sorry.", he tried to soften his voice. "My head just hurts."

"Oh, you want me to go to you after class? Take care of my baby?"

Hyunjin panicked for a lot of reasons. Firstly because by "taking care of him" she literally meant have sex with him, it didn't matter if he told her he had been hit by a car and broken three ribs the girl would try to cure him by fucking with him. Secondly he didn't want to see her, not that he felt guilty, because stupidly, he didn't.

Not that stupidly, actually.

The guy knew how many times she had already cheated on him, party after party and tutor after tutor.

"Just studying."

Sure.

He still stayed with her.

Why? Not even he knew, probably because she was popular and pretty and he needed his goddam reputation.

"No, let me just rest, I'll be back to school tomorrow."

He knew she was pouting when answering.

"Okay, babe, have a nice day!"

Hyunjin turned it off and washed his face, running his fingers through the hickeys the stranger had left all over his neck.

Bastard.

How on earth was he going to cover that tomorrow?

He sighed and went to the bedroom again, sliping under the, still warm, sheets and setting an alarm clock to lunch time. If he was going to skip school he was going to make the most of it.

By sleeping, obviously.

—————

"What do we have here?"

Seungmin sighed at the voice, finishing his assignment right on time and putting it in his backpack. He gathered his things and tried to leave but Chan was too strong. The bully pulled him against the wall and smiled, Changbin right next to him.

"What? Today your boss isn't here?", Seungmin scoffed slightly. "Can you even function without him?"

Chan's eyes darkened, he hated the nerd group, but he specially hated Seungmin.

People didn't talk back to him, ever.

Felix used to cry.

Jeongin just ignored him, which was also quite irritating but not as much as Seungmin's words.

"You think you are someone, hum?"

Seungmin closed his eyes as the older lifted his hand, preparing for the impact.

"Chan, we're late to basketball practise, leave the kid alone now. When the university asks you about you extra curricular activities you can't use bully as one."

"But-"

"Priorities, Chan Hyung."

The older sighed and grabbed Seungmin's shirt.

"You're lucky, this time." He grabbed his things and left with Minho. "Deal with him for me, Changbin."

Seungmin looked to the shorter and chuckled.

"So, are you beating me up, midget?"

Changbin hating being called that. He took two steps forward.

"I am not that short, you say that one more time you lose your teeth."

Seungmin laughed out loud.

"Sure thing, pizza face. So, where's your master, today?"

Changbin closed his eyes fiercely, but didn't even try to pretend anymore. That bully thing had nothing on him. He wasnt't strong or stupid like his friends, he also had no reason to hate any of the nerds they pestered.

"He's home, headache."

The taller grinned.

"Head ache or ass ache?"

Changbin's eyes widened and Seungmin felt like capturing his expression, taking out his phone and snatching a picture.

"What are you doing? What the fuck did you just say?"

Seungmin let out another laugh and grabbed his backpack that had fallen to the ground, slowly walked away. When at the door, he looked back, an innocent smile on his face, but, for the first time, Changbi was able to see how his eyes held a total different emotion.

"You should quit this bully life, it's not for you."

Seungmin walked away fast and smirked to himself, clicking on that picture of Changbin and sending it to a chat.

Minutes later he answered a call.

"Seungmin-ah, why the hell did you send me that?"

"Thought you'd like to see your crush."

"I-I'm not... i-"

"Shut up Lix, you're only burying yourself more."

"I wish I was, yes."

Seungmin rolled his eyes and hung up on his bestfriend.