[11]

✅Revised

yes I am aware that it's 4 in the morning, at least for me, Alexa, play Insomnia by StrayKids

Changbin didn't hear the steps, his head buried on his knees as he cried his heart out at the school's rooftop.

"You know it's kind of illegal to be here, right?" He looked up to Felix and immediately whipped his tears, making the latter laugh. "I saw it already, no need to hide it from me."

"Sorry, I can go if you need to be alone or something."

Felix sat next to him and sighed.

"I didn't come to be alone, I was looking for you."

The shorter shot his head in his direction, small tears still falling down his red eyes.

"You w-were?"

Felix cupped his cheek, gently whipping them away under Changbin's wide eyes and racing heart.

"Yeah, you seem like you need a friend right now and, I'm sorry to break it to you, but all of yours are absolute shit."

Changbin managed to chuckle and Felix felt a bit relieved.

They stared at eachother for a while until Felix couldn't hold back anymore.

"So... I need to ask..." Changbin nodded, smiling a bit. "Was it like some joke gone wrong, or?"

Changbin licked his lips without even noticing Felix's gaze had fallen to them.

"I just started fighting with Hyunjin and said something about... him being close with some guy. He got all defensive and shit saying he wasn't gay and that was disgusting and the usual trash talk.", Felix forced himself to look at his face, not his lips.

Not the time.

" I see."

"He asked me if I was jealous, basically, joking and saying I might have a crush on the guy and... I couldn't answer. He just assumed I did, I guess."

Felix bit his lip and placed his hand on Changbin's shoulder, not knowing if the guy was comfortable with skinship or not.

"And, do you? I don't mean to be intrusive I-"

"No, it's okay. I.... I think I do.", Changbin let out a small chuckle. " I honestly don't know. For two years I've wanted to be close to him, you know, but I never understood if I actually have feelings for him or just really want to be his friend because he seems like such a cool person and, as you said, my friends are shit."

Felix nodded and cupped the guy's cheek again, making him face him.

"That's totally okay, we all take time to reach a conclusion, and we never even have to."

Changbin bit his lip and whined when the latter took his hand away, making him laugh.

"What?"

"Your hands are soft, no one ever touches me like that."

"L-like what?"

Changbin didn't even notice how nervous Felix had gotten and just took his hand in his.

"My friends are so reserved, they hate skinship because it's gay.", he rolled his eyes and only the realized Felix's expression then, quickly letting go of his hand. "Shit, I-I'm sorry, I'm so dumb I literally admited that I might have a crush on a guy...", he let out a nervous laugh. "Sorry, I don't want to make your uncomfortable."

Felix saw how he turned around to hide his new forming tears and immediately pulled him to his embrace, making sure the felt safe on his arms. Changbin only realized what was happening when his head was already against Felix's chest.

"Don't be stupid, I was only surprised. Plus I'm bi, so no toxic masculinity.", Changbin felt his heart race and his brain jumped at the new information.

He likes guys.

"So... you'll give me hugs?"

Felix laughed at Changbin's child like behavior, his heart slowly melting.

"As much as you'd like, you big baby."

Changbin murmured a Thankyou, and Felix knew he didn't meant the hugs, but everything, and they just stayed there for a while, until the bell rang.

"We need to get to class, but give me your phone, arm rest."

The shorter rolled his eyes and let Felix type his number.

"Call me anytime you need, and don't hesitate to sit with me at lunch, unless you don't want to be seen with the nerds."

—————

Nara let out a moan as she moved in her boyfriend's lap, feeling his lips suck her neck skin, hands on her waist.

(Why can't I seem to write straight smutty scenes wtf?)

She carefully headed down, smirking, and started unbuckling his belt, taking of his jeans with a seductive look on her face. She smiled to herself and took of her shirt, determined to make him melt at the sight of her filled chest, almost not noticing how Hyunjin wasn't even actually looking at her, his eyes unfocused, somewhere else.

She palmed his dick for a while, not getting much response, his erection got a bit harder but not that much, while the guy breathed heavily.

She took his boxers out and started stroking it, licking it's lengh and smiling to herself as the taller finally showed some reaction, a small moan coming out of his mouth.

She took the length in her mouth and started plumping it, making the guy close his eyes and arch his back slightly.

He let out another moan, a little bit louder, and she fastened up the pace.

"Fuck-"

Hyunjin slapped his own mouth, trying not to bury himself on his imagination.

When he felt himself get close, the only thing on his mind was Seungmin, Seungmin's body, Seungmin's voice, Seungmin choking him and making his scream.

He pulled his girlfriend away from his dick before plumping the rest himself, coming on his stomach and biting his cheeks hard not to moan the guy's name in front of her.

"I could have swallowed it.", she pouted.

"I know, but I didn't want that, today."

She sat next to him and cupped him face, kissing him.

"I just wanted to make you forget about that faggot for a while."

Hyunjin immediately frowned.

"Fuck, I need to talk to him."

"Why? That makes no sense he is disgusting!"

Hyunjin glared at her and got up, cleaning himself and changing into shorts.

"He's my bestfriend. Maybe I understood the situation wrongly, he never told me he was I just assumed."

"He is useless anyway, gay or not you should stay away from him."

Hyunjin looked at the mirror and thanked god the rest of the hickeys Seungmin had left on him we're still covered with concealer.

"You can't tell me who I should hang out with or not."

She roles her eyes.

"I'm you girlfriend, of course I can."

"Then you should stop trying before you become my ex girlfriend.", she looked at him shocked. "I am friends with whoever I want, now get out of my house, I need to be alone."

"B-babe..."

"I'll call you later, not let me be."

As soon as she left, Hyunjin suddenly felt the need to  have a bath. Under the hot water, he let his mind wander through the conversation he had with his bestfriend, trying hard to find a lack or a misunderstanding.

Maybe he wasn't gay.

Maybe he had just understood it wrongly.

Right?