[12]

✅Revised

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I apologize.

Have a nice reading.

The first thing Hyunjin noticed when he got to school, besides Nara already grabbing his arm and pulling him to the classroom, was Seungmin.

The guy stood there, lip open and eye a bit black, probably covered in concealer as well, to look a bit better.

Their eyes locked for a few seconds before the shorter turned back to his friends.

The second thing he noticed was Changbin talking to him.

What?

His bestfriend had a smile on his face and seemed to be on a very hiped conversation with the new guy from their class, which Hyunjin didn't know the name to yet, and Seungmin, letting out a few chuckles from time to time. Felix and Jeongin stood beside them, doing something on their phones.

During class, Seungmin sat on his usual place, talking as usual and answering questions, as if he hadn't missed two days of classes.

How did he even know what they were talking about?

Felix was glaring at him again, making Hyunjin wander where the hell the crying guy had went, replaced by this glaring machine.

"What?", he ended up asking.

Felix shrugged, not looking away.

"Just thinking."

"Well do you have to think while you look at me?"

"What? Will you get up and tell everyone I am a faggot for looking at you?"

Hyunjin felt his heart sink, hardening the grip around Seungmin's pen, his cuts not opening this time.

"It wasn't me, Chan-"

"Chan heard it from you, you are still the cause."

He then turned back to the teacher, leaving Hyunjin's mind running.

You were the cause.

—————

Everything went down at their Biology class, when the teacher decided to make pairs for their work.

Firstly, Hyunjin got nervous because he realized he didn't have Changbin to pair up with him, then felt relieved when the teacher said the pairs would be chosen by him.

As the selection was made, he got nervous again, almost begging not to be paired up with any of the nerds, no matter how smart they were he couldn't do it.

Chan got detention for screaming he didn't want to pair up with Jeongin.

Felix and Changbin ended up together, which made both of them smile.

Minho, at the back of the class, was called as Jisung's pair, which Hyunjin learned was the name of the new student.

"Hyunjin and Seungmin."

The taller's eyes widened as Seungmin sighed.

"Sir, can I ask for a change."

The teacher shrugged.

"No, I don't care about your personal problems, it's a small project. You will have to work with a lot of people you don't like in the future, think of this as a training."

Hyunjin felt bad as the teacher dismissed them, the way he immediately had asked to be with someone else made his heart sink.

"Your phone."

Hyunjin looked up at a cold faced Seungmin, his hand streeched in front of him. Hyunjin didn't question and handed it to the guy, who dialed his number.

"I hope you can do it today because I don't want to be late for this shit.

"S-sure."

"My house is kinda loud, I have a lot of people there but if yours isn't okay we'll have to deal with it."

Hyunjin tried to ignore the cold way he was talking to him.

"No, my house is okay."

"Great, text me address and hours, I'll be there."

And with that, he left.

—————

Tw: self harm

One for hurting Changbin.

One for making Seungmin be cold.

More and more simply because he deserved every single cut in his arm.

Hyunjin treated the cuts, feeling his heart heavy for breaking the promise, but not being able to hold back any more, his head full and empty at the same time as he laid on his bed, with the yellow hoodie on again, knowing that was the last time he would ever feel any bit of Seungmin's scent in it.

He fell asleep.

—————

The long haired guy opened his eyes, immediately feeling the burning pain in his arm, the rush already gone.

He ran downstairs, almost tripping and falling as he doorbell kept being abused.

"Sorry...", he said as he opened the door to an annoyed Seungmin. "I feel asleep."

Seungmin stared at the guy for a while as he rubbed his face in the sweater paws, trying hard to wake up.

"Whatever." Seungmin went in, dropping his backpack in Hyunjin's sofa. "Where's your family?"

"Traveling."

"You live alone?"

Hyunjin nodded and sat in the sofa, legs crossed like a child.

Seungmin looked him up and down and the guy felt his cheeks rose as his heart skipped a bit.

Seungmin chuckled and tilted his head.

"Are you comfortable?"

Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows.

"W-what do you mean?"

Seungmin bit his lip and crossed arms.

"I have to admit, you look great on that hoodie."

Hyunjin's eyes widened, looking down in himself and realizing he had it on.

"Shit...", he mumbled, making the younger laugh. "I-I'm sorry, I need to give it back to you."

Seungmin sat next to him, opening his book.

"I left it in the room for a reason, it's okay, just never thought you'd be using it, specially so many days after."

Hyunjin let his head fall, burying his face on the sweater pawns, drowning in embarrassment.

"Let's just do this project, please."

Seungmin let out an amused chuckle.

"Cute."