[39]

✅Revised

Alexa play Star by Loona

Seungmin jumped on his seat as a loud noise was heard. He turned around to see Nara glaring at him, her hand on the table she just slapped and a mad expression.

"What the fuck, girl?", Jeongin got up, Chan and Minho entering the cafeteria at that exact moment. The first guy rushed to Jeongin, holding him back by his waist as the whole school watched the scene. Minho calmly walked over to Jisung and took his phone out, starting a call.

"I came here to tell your little disgusting friend to stay away from my boyfriend."

"Your ex boyfriend, you mean?", Felix shot her an innocent smile, knowing the girl would be more than irritated now. He had had enough of that fake friendship.

"It's just a misunderstanding, he'll come back to his senses if this idiot stops pestering him."

Seungmin sat there in shock, not knowing what to say.

"So, let me get this straight.", Minho smirked as he kept the phone up, letting the call catch everything they were saying."You feel threatened by Seungmin?"

"Why the hell would she-"

"What? NO!", Jeongin was cut by her high pitched shout. "Of course not I just need him to stop pulling him away."

Minho chuckled.

"Sounds to me like you're jealous."

"I would never, not of that guy.", she didn't notice Hyunjin arriving, phone on his ear as Minho hung up, knowing the taller heard everything on his way to the cafeteria. "Hyunjin would never date that slut, he isn't gay and that bitch is disgusting."

"Excuse me?", Hyunjin stopped next to her and faked a confused expression.

"Hyunjinnie!", she smiled and tried to catch his arm, failing because he pulled away.

"Can I know what's happening here?"

"She's being a bitch like usual.", Jisung scoffed, feeling Minho sit down next to him, ready to enjoy the scene.

"Shut up! I was just telling that thing to stay away from you, sweetie, no need to thank me."

Hyunjin smiled lazily and looked at Seungmin, their eyes locking in an agreement.

"How about you stay away from us?"

Hyunjin loved it, the feeling of being able to do that. He loved the way Nara stopped talking and everyone gasped as he walked closer to Seungmin, pulling his chin up and connecting their lips in a short kiss. He pulled away and ruffled the younger's hair.

"What the fuck?", she let out a squeak, but the taller ignored her.

"Sorry it took me time, babe, teacher wouldn't let me go."

Seungmin smiled, trying to hold back his nervousness.

"Hyunjinnie, come on what are y-"

"How about you get the fuck of and never talk to me again? Sounds good?", he smiled as the girl frowned. "I kinda felt bad about cheating on you even after you did it multiple times, but I won't feel bad to lay a finger on you if you ever, and I mean ever, hurt any of my friends or my boyfriend. And that's a warning for everyone here."

Suddenly everyone decided to mind their own business.

Nara stood there in the middle as the guys sat down, Hyunjin hugging Seungmin by the side and snuggling his face on the younger's neck.

"So, I guess I was living under a rock.", Jeongin stated, looking at the two. "You went soft like fuck, Hyunjin."

"I know.", he whispered, feeling the warm embrace of his boyfriend.

"Well I've known since the beginning!", the shorter said, smiling widely and receiving a pat in the head from his boyfriend.

"Good for you, Binnie, good for you."