[10]

✅Revised

Double update of the day

I don't mean to be rube but you should all go stream little star 🙂🔪

No pressure.

Hyunjin kept looking at the door at every five minutes, biting his lip and playing with the white pen on his hands.

Felix stared at him for a while before growing annoyed.

"He's not coming, you can calm the fuck down now."

Hyunjin shot his head in the voice's direction.

"Oh. Is he... taking a lot of days of?"

Felix shrugged.

"No idea."

"Felix...", Hyunjin spoke after some time. "Why did you give it back to me? For real?"

The freckled guy looking at him and his eyes softened, he scoot closer so that he could speak without being heard by the class.

"I can see your bandage right now.", the taller immediately put his hand under the table, eyes widened. "I knew exactly what had happened to your arm when the cut opened, and you made it happen because you wanted to keep it so bad.", he sighed. "I don't exacly know why but that's important to you, and no matter how much of a dick you are, I won't risk you hurting yourself again. No one deserves to go through that self hate, so if it is about beating up Seungmin, he is at home because his brother is in town, not because he is hurt."

Hyunjin felt a wave of relief running through him, taking his time to assimilate everything.

"I-i... Thankyou, I guess."

Felix nodded.

"I still hate you, take it as a Thankyou for shutting Chan down that day, I really wasn't on the mood for a JeongChan fight."

Hyunjin let out a chuckle.

"Totally agree."

After that, they both went back to their individual work, not noticing the pair of eyes that glared at them from the other side of the room.

—————

Tw: homofobia/public humiliation

"You and Felix seem close.", Changbin said while he took a bit of his sandwich, Chan with his headphones on as he pouted because, guess what, Jeongin had called him a grandpa again.

Hyunjin lifted his head from his food and furrowed his eyebrows.

"We're not even friends, how do we seem close?"

"In class.", Changbin shrugged and played with his food.

Hyunjin new his best friend, something was bothering him.

"And what's wrong with that? He was just telling me something."

Changbin scoffed.

"Thought you weren't gay."

Hyunjin's heart speed up immediately at the topic.

"I am not. That shit is disgusting what does it even have to do?"

" nothing nothing, you just seemed interested."

Hyunjin opened his mouth a few times, closing it again without even knowing what to say.

"What the actual fuck? What's your problem, Changbin?", he whispered/yelled.

"You are the one with a problem.", Hyunjin could see it on his eyes, how angry he was at the taller. "At least you'd keep only one. Having a girlfriend, fucking Seungmin and now flirting with Felix? Get your act together, Hyunjin."

The taller felt his chest burn, forcing himself to keep his voice down.

"You are being ridiculous. I was drunk when that happened, I'm fucking straight and I love Nara, why are you so pressed about Felix? It's like you like him or something.", he rolled his eyes but his expression changed as soon as he saw his friend look down. "Changbin? Please tell me this is a joke, you're not gay."

"How can you know what I am, Hyunjin? Have you ever even dared to ask? Or did you just assume I was straight the same way you assumed I wanted to be pushed and pulled around with your little group of bully friends?"

Hyunjin's mouth dropped, he felt like pucking.

"I've been friends with a faggot all this time? What the fuck?", he raised his voice a bit at the last sentence and Chan took his headphones of.

"What did I miss."

"Hyunjin, don't you dare!"

The taller looked him up and down and crossed his arms.

"Changbin here has a crush on a fucking guy."

Chan's face got serious all of a sudden.

"You're joking right? Changbin what the fuck?", he dropped his phone and the shorter closed his eyes, tears threatening to fall down as Chan raised his voice and caught everyone's atention.

Hyunjin panicked all of a sudden, trying to push the guy down as he started screaming.

"Dude don't make a scene, shit.", he cursed, regretting saying that to the guy.

"Not making a scene? I'VE BEEN SITTING WITH A DISGUSTING FAGGOT FOR 2 YEARS AND YOU TELL ME NOT TO CAUSE A SCENE?", he looked at a shaking Changbin with disgust. "I should have known when you refused to beat those kids up, I bet you want to fuck one of them."

Felix, Jisung and Jeongin looked up to the scene, Minho had just arrived with his food and stopped next to the nerd group, without them noticing.

Changbin got up and tried to run away, but Hyunjin was faster and grabbed his arm, pulling him to face him.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it to-"

"YOU NEVER MEAN IT HYUNJIN.", the taller felt his eyes wet as the other pushed him away. "It's always the same goddam thing I'm sick of this, sick of being your friend."

"Changbin..."

"Don't Changbin me, I want nothing else to do with you."

The shorter disappeared under everyone's shocked gaze and, slowly, the cafeteria turned back to normal, expect for a ranting Chan and a nervous Hyunjin.

Minho finally took the last steps to their table and sat down, not commenting on anything, but shooting dirty glances at Chan while the latter ranted about how they should have understood sooner.

Hyunjin kept staring at his food and glancing at the tray his best friend had left behind.

What the hell had he done?