✨BONUS✨- A ring on your finger

Revised

You're not crazy it IS an update, and it IS the update you think it is :))

‼️ Follow me on Twitter for updates about my stories, interaction in general bc I wanna interact with y'all😭 and polls and voting about stuff as well as some small "spoilers" and opinions over the time!

@/8matryoshkass

My account was created today so I will be unable to interact for 11 hours 🧍🏻‍♀️ but follow me so I can follow back after so we can be moots and interact! It's an account mostly for this Wattpad account as well‼️

Secondly... I remember looking at this story and sting "DAMN 1k READS" hello? We reached 85k today... I love you so much you deserve ANOTHER bonus chapter

One day you'll be tired of these 🧍🏻‍♀️

It's also bigger than usual bc since I am writing Rescue Team now I got used to writing longer chapters *sighs* bit hey I think it's worth it I cried writing it :)

I am very sensitive though.

Anyway, Alexa okay Marry You by Hruno Mars :))

—————

Seo Changbin if you don't get your ass in here immediately I will cut your dick off.", Felix's deep voice echoed through the small room as Hyunjin paced from side to side, half of his suit already on, the pants, and a yellow hoodie with two black stripes on the top part, making him look like an absolute idiot, nothing more, nothing less. "I don't care if the food is being served, you'll have plenty of time to do that, Hyunjin needs your ass in here so you will get your ass up and get it here before I take your ass and- good, get here. Fast."

"You'll traumatize the guy."

Felix shrugged, turning his phone off.

"He's stuck with me anyway."

Hyunjin smiled a bit.

"Your wedding was so great, so pretty."

"Jinnie, yours will be too. Your mom is almost here, don't stress it too much."

"She said she would but what if she doesn't make it? You know how traffic gets at this time."

Changbin knocked on the door, his head appeared followed by Seungmin.

"What's up?", the younger moved to Hyunjin, cupping his face. "What's wrong, love?"

"What if my mom doesn't get here?", he pouted. "She has to get in time I want her here, she's the only one in my family that supported me through all of this."

Seungmin chuckled.

"Jinnie, love, if she's late we can wait, she payed for half of this weeding we can wait for her to arrive the guests won't mind."

"If they do I'll entertain them, do a strip-"

"There are children here, please.", Felix growled lowly.

"What's up, bitches!", Jeongin appeared next to get in the room, hand in hand with Chan and bringing a small boy by their other hands. "Say hi to the uncles. No? Okay, he hates me."

Chan chuckled.

"He doesn't he just misses his dads."

"Where the fuck did they even go?", Hyunjin covered his mouth the second after, looking at the small boy.

Chan sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Something about Seungmin's dad, I didn't get it."

Said boy clicked his tongue.