[30]

✅Revised

This FF hit 1k 🥺
I'm so happy Thankyou guysss <3

The second he woke up, he noticed the empty bed.

Hyunjin sat down and looked around, not being able to find any trace of Seungmin's clothes, not even a hoodie this time.

The guy closed his eyes as tears began falling down

A fuck toy, that was all he was to him.

He pulled his knees to his chest and let his sobs increase, his body slightly hurting from the night they had spent together.

It had been so good.

Perfect, even.

And now Seungmin wasn't there, he was alone one more time.

"Hyunjin?", a door inside the room opened and Seungmin appeared, already dressed, hair wet and looking at him wide eyed. "Are you crying? Hyunjin!" He ran to the bed and sat beside the boy, pulling him into his arms, Hyunjin's heart getting lighter but his sobs getting louder. "What's wrong, love?"

Hyunjin melt at the nickname, hugging Seungmin's shoulders with all he had.

"I thought you had left a-again.", he managed to say.

"Oh my god, Jin.", Seungmin pulled his face and cupped it, staring deep into his eyes. "I'm sorry about that night, okay, but I'll never leave you again. I promisse."

Hyunjin chocked and his sobs increased again, Seungmin threw himself at the guy and hugged him thigh.

"I'm sorry. Y-ou don't e-even-"

"Just shut up, Hyunjin.", Seungmin made them fall on the bed again, never letting him go. "Everything bad that you think is up there, in your head. I am telling you here and now, I will stay by your side, as a friend or as whatever this is."

Hyunjin gulped and bit his lip, pulling his face down to kiss him.

"Thankyou. Fuck, Seungmin, just... Thankyou."

The younger pecked his forehead and pulled him up.

"Now go have a bath, you need it."

"But we had one yesterday."

Seungmin smirked.

"And where did that end?"

—————

"Hyunjin, you look like a child, is that ANOTHER of Seungmin's hoodies?"

The taller laughed and nodded, while the characters on their video game fought.

"He gave it to me this morning."

"This morning?"

Hyunjin's character died, his eyes widened as he realized what the said.

"I mean-"

"You stayed over at Chan's?", Changbin smiled at his friend. "Were you with Seungmin again?"

Hyunjin scratched his neck and nodded, shyly.

"Yeah...", he chuckled. "I was."

Changbin dropped the controller and turned to him, crossing his legs on the sofa so he could be totally facing his best friend.

"Tell me about it."

"I'm not going to tell you about my sex life, Changbin, that's wierd."

He shrugged.

"In exchange I could tell you all the positions in which I fucked Felix last night."

Hyunjin made a disgusted face.

"Please don't, I beg you."

Changbin let out a giggle.

"I won't but just tell me, did you go all the way or were you interrupted again this time?"

"I'm done talking to you.", he got up and changed the game, sitting back on the couch while he ignored his friend staring at him.

"Aren't you going to ask me why I'm staring at you like an idiot?"

Hyunjin started playing alone, Changbin's remote still on the table.

"No?"

"Well too bad. I have a question."

Hyunjin paused the game and sighed, turning to him.

"What, you weirdo?"

"Have you already accepted it?"

Hyunjin felt his heart race, knowing exactly what the guy meant.

"I'm not answering that."

"You're not answering anything.", the shorter whined. "What about this? I'll cook you dinner today, if your answer is yes, you accepted it, then I'll cook some good lasagna for us, if it's no then I'll make you eat eggplant."

Hyunjin shivered at the thought and rolled his eyes.

"I'm not answering."

"Then you're eating eggplant today, and you're eating it raw, Hwang."

The shorter got up and skipped to the kitchen.

"SEO CHANGBIN!"

A/N: I do hate eggplant as well though