[15]⚠️

✅Revised

Are you ready for this chapter?

Cause I think the fuck not :)

This is more like a realistic thing though, sorry if y'all wanted me to go fairy tail

It's worth it tho, I promisse.

—————

"You, please."

Seungmin chuckled and kissed him again while he took of his pants. He grinded down and started moving against Hyunjin's member, making him shot his head back, murmuring things Seungmin couldn't understand.

"I don't have any lube, you know what that means, baby boy?"

Hyunjin looked at him when he felt the older's finger in his entrance, after he spitted on them.

"W-what?"

Seungmin pressed forward and kissed his neck as he entered with one finger, making Hyunjin scream.

"You'll have me rough, today."

Hyunjin grazed his teeth as he felt movement inside of him, his walls clutching around the intruder. He pressed his face on the crock of Seungmin's neck, trying to muffle his sobs.

It hurt like fucking hell.

Seungmin slipped another finger into him, not satisfied at the lack of noises coming from the taller, he thrusted into him harshly and hear a small whimper, rolling his eyes and inserting a third finger.

Hyunjin pressed his head to the sofa and let out a whine, his eyes filled with tears and Seungmin's fingers fucked him. Only then the younger realized he was crying.

"Hyunjin?", the taller gasped as he felt his digits leave. "Was I hurting you?"

"A-a bit."

Seungmin sighed and whiped his tears away.

"That didn't seem like a bit, why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to stop...", he whispered mad Seungmin chuckled.

"Baby, there's a lot of time for this, okay? Just get a pot of lube and the next time I come here I'll make sure to fuck the hell out of you.", the promisse made Hyunjin's body shiver. "Now whenever I hurt you, you tell me to stop. You don't cry silently. Okay?"Hyunjin nodded and the shorter kissed his forehead. "We better go and make some food now, for real."

Hyunjin shook his head and made him sit, ignoring the new pain on his ass, knowing it would disappear eventually.

"C-can I..."

"What, baby?", Hyunjin melted at the tone the other used, his hand slowly caressing his thigh again. The taller looked down on his member and bit his lip, Seungmin's erection still there. "You sure?", the younger cupped his face, understanding what he meant.

Hyunjin nodded and grabbed his member, kneeling on the floor in front of him.

What the fuck was he even doing?

He had no idea.

But he wanted to, way too badly.

He slowly started a stroking it, licking the tip and letting the weird flavor in, taking deep breaths. After some time he had the courage to lick the whole length, his confidence spiking up as Seungmin moaned, interlocking his fingers with one of Hyunjin's hands, that wasn't on the member.

"You're doing great, baby."

Hyunjin finally managed to put his shame away and plumped the member on his mouth, hearing Seungmin's moans made it all better. He picked up the pace and moved up and down faster every time the other squeezed his hand, tears filling his eyes as Seungmin started moving his hips up, hitting his throat, but Hyunjin didn't care.

"Hyunjin, leave."

The taller pouted and got away as Seungmin stroked himself a couple more times, pulling Hyunjijn to a kiss and tasting his own pre cum as he released on his stomach.

They pulled away, breathless and Hyunjin looked down immediately, red as a tomato. Seungmin chuckled and kissed him again, only a long peck this time, gently brushing his hair.

"You did great, Jinnie."

The taller froze on the spot.

Jinnie.

He hadn't heard that in so long.

"How about we go clean up and this time actually eat something. Are you hungry now?"

Hyunjin let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, I actually am."

—————

Hyunjin picked up the yellow hoodie as Seungmin prepared to leave, after some instant noodles and one more hour trying to focus on the project. He pouted and dropped it on the washing machine.

"Jinnie?"

"Yeah, I'm here.", he walked and opened the door for Seungmin, playing with his hands after.

"Wait, I forgot something."

Hyunjin stared in confusion as Seungmin undressed his jacket and balck hoodie, throwing it to him the second after, and dressing his jacket again.

"W-what-"

"The other will lose my scent now, that one still has it, I only used it for this afternoon though."

Hyunjin buried his face on the hoodie and smiled.

"Thankyou."

"Anytime, baby, though I am even better than my hoodies."

He stepped forward and pulled Hyunjin close, connecting their lips as the taller cupped his cheek while the other hand had the hoddie. The long haired felt his stomach twirl, even though they had already kissed before, this somehow felt diferent.

They pulled away and Seungmin pecked his forehead.

"See you, Jinnie."

That night, Hyunjin fell asleep with the black hoddie on, face burried in the cloth and a smile on his face.