1

Jin aka Kim Seokjin was busy in painting her nails beautifully while half listening to her friend who was on the speaker phone pleading her.

"Please, Jinnie. You know how much I wanted this. Taehyung had finally asked me out. I so badly want to go." Park Jimin was the name of the caller who was begging his friend for a favor.

"Well then why don't you go instead of wasting your time with this call." Jin rolled her eyes in annoyance while blowing some air on her beautiful blue color polished nails.

"I am stuck in a very bad situation. You know I have been working as a babysitter for a part-time, right?" Jin nodded like Jimin could see her through the phone. But the other still decided to continue when he didn't get any response.

"Sadly the baby's father is out of station, and I was supposed to babysit her today. And tonight I have a date. Can life could fuck me anymore?"

Jin released beautiful giggles while hearing her best friend letting out his desperation. She spit out the gum that she had been chewing for the past twenty minutes and relaxed herself on the soft pink bed that she recently bought with her savings.

"Now what do you want me to do?" Jin could almost imagine her friend jumping in joy and leaving happy squealing sounds.

"Just babysit the girl for one night. The father wouldn't be home till tomorrow. I would come there once my date ends."

"What if you guys decided to fuck?"

Jin left huffs when she received no answer from her friend. Though many people wouldn't end up in bed in their first date, she was sure that her best friend Park Jimin was an exception.

"I won't. Please Jinnie. I am your best friend." Jin left a heavy sigh when she heard the pleading voice. She was sure right now Jimin would be with a big pout and puppy eyes.

"Fine, but only with two conditions."

Of course what did Park Jimin could expect?

"What is it?"

"I want that new Etude house lip tint in baby pink. Aghhh! I am so obsessed with it." Jin groaned while thinking about the beautiful lip tint that perfectly fit on her plump lips. But sadly she was running out of stock and money.

"Got it, and what's the other condition?" Jin smirked when her best friend asked.

"Only if you call me by my name."  Jin knew that Jimin was used to call his best friend as Jinnie. No matter how hard he tried, he ended up calling the name that Jin hates so much.

"I am waiting." Jin beautifully sang a small melody while tucking her long hair behind her ears. She had a plan of cutting some fringes but decided to do it some other time.

"Please, Jin. Do this for me." A smile left Jin's face after hearing the name. She sat up on her bed and crossed her right leg over the other before pulling her blue skirt little down to hide her milky thighs.

"That's perfect. Send me the address, I am in." The best friends hung the call happily before getting ready for their day. After hearing a ping sound from the phone, Jin walked to her mirror to put some decent make up and a dress before going out.

It's been a year since she was kicked out from her house for coming out as a trans-woman. When she thought she was going to end up in streets, her best friend took with him and gave shelter.

Park Jimin and Kim Seokjin had been best friends ever since kindergarten. Jimin knew how much his friend loved dressing up as a woman. But he never knew his best friend wanted to be a woman. But who was he to judge his friend's feelings. He was renting a small apartment and was running out of money to pay the rent, and his best friend joined him to share the apartment.

Now both were college graduates and were looking for a permanent jobs to settle in their lives. Jimin had abandoned his parents who tried to ruin his friendship with Jin. And so the two became inseparables.

Jin pouted her lips to apply the red tint on those sinful plump lips and rubbed it with a pop sound on her both upper and lower lips. She combed her hair and tied into a high pony tail before leaving some few hair on the sides. A simple baby blue tshirt with a white cardigan hugged her slim body perfectly. She wore the brown colored medium skirt before wearing the nude thigh highs.

She turned back and front in front of the mirror to see that she was ready to go. After getting satisfied with her attire, Jin picked her phone and put the GPS on before locking their shared apartment.

The soft breeze was blowing perfectly making her strands of hair to dance in rhythm of the music. She reached a hand for the taxi and happily hopped in before showing her destination.

Jin's eyes locked with the big Seoul city. A smile plastered on her face thinking about her big dream. She had been saving up her money for that one fucking dream. Settling in a place where people don't look at her weirdly.

A simple dream but it was not that easy as it sounded.

Jin's nose crunched when she felt some eyes on her. She looked at the rear-view mirror and tightened her lips when she saw the cab driver ogling at her body.

"My eyes are up here, darling." The driver's face widened once he heard the manly yet honey dripping voice. He put a sudden brake making Jin to fall her body forward and backward.

"Shit!! Get the hell out, you disgusting whore." That's all it took for Jin to open the car door and hopped down by stomping her feet angrily on the disgusting car.

"Anyway who will ride your dirty car?" Jin yelled at the already moved car and pushed her hair behind her ears in frustration. This was the reason why she totally ignored to speak anywhere. Most people taught her as a mute girl and a shy girl.

But once they heard Jin's voice, their faces ended up with full of disgust. Though her voice was soft and little girly, people could still find the difference.

Jin took her phone from her clutch and looked for the address. A heavy sigh left her lips when she saw that she had to walk for twenty minutes further.

It was just the morning and she so badly wanted this day to go fast so that she could sleep peacefully on her bed.