29

The weather was windy and chilly with the month stepping in to the December in few days. Seoul has had it's snowfall through out the month of November. So people who had planned a wedding on the outside scenery had to postpone it or change to indoors.

And that also included the Vmin couple. They decided to host their wedding in the early November, but the weather wasn't compiling to their wishes. There had been heavy snowstorms and the schools and universities have been shut down to keep the students safe.

Jeon Jungkook's flight trips had also got cancelled because of the snowstorm. So he got enough time to spend him time cozily in his house with his daughters around him.

He also got lucky to be the first person to witness Jia's first steps. Jin and Jungkook had been practicing her to walk her and they got surprised when they found Jia walking towards Jungkook who was dumbstruck by the scene.

Jin remember how the Jeons house was filled with laughter when Jungkook shouted happily running around the house with Jia in his arms giggling loudly. Now Jia had started to speak some words, though it was difficult to phrase it, the Jinkook couple understood it.

Right now Jungkook was walking to the chairs that were allotted for his family. Jia and Sarang was holding his hands beside him and they were following their daddy and were enjoying the snow on the ground.

Today it wasn't snowing much compared to the previous days. That was the reason why the Vmin couple had decided to host their wedding today. The scenery was their favorite, and they booked this spot long time ago.

 The scenery was their favorite, and they booked this spot long time ago

"Sarang baby, come here let me put this on you." Jungkook murmured himself before removing the scarf from his neck and circling it around Sarang's neck. The girl was literally submerged in a large hoodie and jeans with snow boots. She was wearing a pom-pom beanie on her head which covered her head and ears.

"Daddy, if you put more, I will look like a walking pile of clothes." Sarang teased her father but her words were muffled because Jungkook covered her lips with the scarf to protect from the cold.

"Since when did you start to talk like this, Sarang?" Jungkook chuckled while sitting on the front row. He made Sarang and Jia to sit beside him. He looked at Jia and also made sure that the earmuffs on her ears were good enough.

"Jin taught me, daddy." Sarang pulled the scarf from her mouth down a little and took a long breath in. She was feeling warm by wearing thermals under her clothes and also the clothes which Jin had prepared for her the previous night.

"Speaking of her, where is she, daddy? I didn't see her at all after she dressed me up." Sarang pouted making Jungkook to sigh softly. Of course Jungkook too missed his girlfriend but he knew that the other was busy with the groom.

"Jin is with her best friend, baby. It's Jimin's wedding day, so she will be walking down the aisle with Jimin." Jungkook said before looking around to witness the beauty of the nature. He was quite impressed by the choice of venue that the Vmin couple had chosen.

Soon the seats were occupied with friends and relatives and Jungkook greeted Taehyung with a smile when he saw the Groom standing in the right side of the altar. They both had conversed a little in some occasions. The music instruments started playing softly in the background and everyone stood up when they heard the groom's music.

"Dada, Ji."

Jia pointed her small fingers towards Jin who was smiling happily by walking down the aisle by holding Jimin's arms. Jia couldn't spell 'Jin' fully, so she always addressed Jin as 'Ji' which the family found it adorable.

Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off of the beauty walking down the aisle. Her face was showing pure joy and she was proudly holding Jimin's arms by wearing the purple chic floor-length A-line dress with a v neckline. Her hair was tied to a perfect bun by leaving bangs on her forehead. She was looking ethereal with the subtle makeup which Jungkook had gifted her.

Jin smiled when she saw Jungkook and the girls standing in the front row in awe. She felt shy and blush was creeping on her cheeks. She smiled at the girls who were waving their hands for her.

Park Jimin was little nervous with all the eyes staring at him. He was thankful that his best friend was there with him to hold him tightly. If not he would have passed out earlier in the groom's room. Jin was there with him to comfort and whisper sweet words.

All his worries and tension disappeared the moment he laid his eyes on his soon to be husband, Kim Taehyung. A boxy grin played over Taehyung's lips by finding his fiance walking all handsome towards him.

Jimin's parents had kicked him out when he tried to take side with Jin. So they weren't invited to the wedding. Taehyung's parents had accepted Jimin with whole heart and were ready to spoil him with lots of kisses and loves.

Jin and Jimin stood in the center and kissed each other's cheeks before letting their hands go. The two grooms were standing together by holding their palms which was chill from the weather. Jin was literally shivering from the cold, and she wished she had chose something with long sleeves instead of sleeveless.

When Jin went to stand aside, she felt warmth engulfing her body. She gasped when Jungkook put his coat over Jin's bare shoulders. She gave a knowing smile at her boyfriend and stood aside with Jimin by holding Jungkook's coat over her shoulders.

The ceremony took place peacefully, and the Priests were asking to say their vows. The whole venue was filled with laughter by how cute and funny the couple were exchanging their vows.

Jin came front and reached her hands to the Priest when he asked for the wedding rings. The Priest once again asked the Grooms and they vowed 'I do' to each other.

"You may now kiss your husband." The Priest announced and the guests were clapping in joy for the newly married couple.

Jin was literally controlling her tears by seeing her best friend getting married. She knew that Park Jimin deserved nothing but only the best. He was purest soul, Jin had ever come across, and she was proud to have him as her best buddy.

The guests were scattering around to the food area were foods and drinks were served. Jin walked towards Jungkook who was having a wide bunny smile. Soon the family went to the food area to dig some food. Thankfully, it was indoors, so Sarang was accompanying Jia to get her something.

Jin and Jungkook were keeping an eye on the girls and sipping on the red wine that was served on the tables.

"I really don't like how you are Miss. Kim Seokjin."

Jin choked on her drinks and looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. Her boyfriend was casually sipping on his wine and offered a tissue to his girlfriend who took it thankfully. She wiped her lips and felt flustered by how shameless her boyfriend was saying words without blushing.

"Nothing can be changed, Jungkook." Jin shrugged her shoulders and looked at Jungkook who was already staring at her with dark eyes.

"Well, we could."

"How so?"

Jin furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and looked at Jungkook with intense eyes who gave a small smirk at her face.

"When we get married, you will be Mrs. Jeon Seokjin. No more Miss. Kim Seokjin." 

"Oh my!"

The couple ended up laughing together by thinking about the words. But they both know that it was true and sincere when Jungkook said it.

--

A/N: Thank you so much for taking your time to read this story angels. I appreciate every read and every comments. It lets me know your thoughts on it.💜