18

"So, tell me more."

Jimin said enthusiastically while sipping on the glass of wine before digging in his food which was served few minutes ago. The enthusiasm was also mirrored in Jin's face who took a small sip from the wine before swirling the pasta in the chopsticks and bringing it to her plump lips.

A satisfied moan escaped Jimin's and Jin's lips after tasting the Italian pasta which they had ordered from the menu.

Right now the Jinmin buddies were in the restaurant celebrating their night by eating in a decent restaurant with their pay checks. It was their usual routine to spend once a month outside with their salary.  And tonight, the two best friends decided to go to an Italian restaurant because there were so many things for them to share each other.

Even though they literally live together in their shared apartment, the best buddies were busy in their own relationship life and careers. It took really lot of effort to spend some time for themselves from their clingy boyfriends.

"Aghh! I feel like I am living in a dreamland, Minnie~ I seriously wish the time would stop running slow. Had it been nine months already?"

Jin whined by thinking about how fast the time was running. It had been nine months since Jungkook and Jin had started to date and almost a year since they both had met for the first time. She was really having the best moments in her life by spending every minute with her loved ones.

Jia was already starting to crawl and Sarang was in her second grade. Jungkook made sure to take them out to beaches and parks whenever the time permitted. He had gone for business meeting to other countries but always scheduled time for his family. Jin had never been this happy in her life.

Jungkook had been taking care of her like a baby. He loved pampering Jin and took her out on dates and he also had visited the August D club to watch her performances.

Yes, even though Jungkook disliked how other men ogled at his girlfriend, he knew that Jin loved dancing and also she wanted to be independent. Jin had clearly rejected the money whenever Jungkook offered her more than the salary.

They even had an argument on that topic. So, they both decided not to help each other when it came to money. Jin earned money through her pole dancing at club and from Jungkook for babysitting. Although Jin didn't like that, she knew Jungkook would get mad at her if she rejected the money.

"I know, Jinnie~ Well, I do have something for you~" Jimin whispered while scratching his ring finger on his nose. The people in the restaurant looked at the Jinmin buddies weirdly when they heard a scream from their table.

Jin was happily jumping in joy by looking at the large diamond ring beautifully sitting on Jimin's small ring finger.

"Oh my god, oh my god~" Jin screamed happily and jumped from her seat before rushing towards Jimin who was sitting opposite to her. Jimin too laughed happily with tears forming in his eyes.

The Jinmin buddies were hugging tightly without bothered about weird glances from the people. Jin was squealing in joy by seeing her best friend getting engaged.

"Shit, Jimin. When the fuck did this happen? Did he get on his knees or did he cry? Tell me everything, you bitch~" Jin screamed loudly and was shaking Jimin continuously who was giggling by seeing his best friend going crazy.

"I will tell you once you stop crushing me." Jimin softly pushed Jin's hands which was tightly holding his shoulders. Jin awkwardly apologized and sat beside Jimin without bothering about their dinner getting cold.

"Okay, so remember how I was nervous few days ago when I told you that Tae had asked me to go with him for a business trip."

Of course how could Jin not remember that day. Jimin was literally passing out by thinking about traveling to another country for the first time. They both knew that, they hadn't traveled much places in their lives. And Jimin was almost peeing himself, when Taehyung had asked him to accompany him to a business meeting in Jeju island.

"I do. You almost passed out by thinking about traveling in the flight for the first time." Jimin chuckled with a nod and in fact he was sure that he crushed Taehyung's bones when the flight took off and how tight he held on to his boyfriend.

"Yes, Jinnie. And it was the most thrilling experience. But it seemed like we didn't have a business meeting at all. He took me on a romantic boat in the night once we landed on the Jeju island. I had no idea that he had planned all this stuffs."

Jin was eagerly nodding with her wide alpaca eyes and told Jimin to continue further.

"He blind folded me with the silk tie, and I thought we were doing some kinky stuffs. But I became dumbstruck when I heard music sounds filling my ears. He opened my blindfold, and I was met with several musicians playing songs on the boat. And when I turned around to meet his eyes, he was already kneeling down in front of me."

At this stage, Jimin was literally fanning himself with his small hands by how emotional he was getting. The more he thought about his proposal night, the more he was crying in joy. Jin, on the other hand wasn't doing better either. She was already tearing up by hearing her best friend's proposal story.

"Aww, he is too sweet~" Jin mumbled and took Jimin's ring finger while softly rubbing her crooked fingers over the diamond ring. A smile played over her lips by seeing her friend almost getting married in few months.

"He is, Jinnie. I didn't even wait for him to ask, you know. I literally jumped on him and cried my heart out by whispering several 'Yes'. Then we had a champagne dinner, and had the best sex in the boat." Jin frowned when she heard the last part.

"W-What about the musicians? Did they leave or did you guys had sex with them in the boat?" Jimin laughed loudly by shaking his head negatively.

"Of course not, silly. They left once the proposal was over. Taehyung and I were the only ones in the boat. The boat was dancing and so did we." Jimin winked at Jin who blushed by thinking about sex.

Of course, though it's been a year Jungkook and Jin had never took their intimate relationship to the next stage. They had made out more than they could count, and Jungkook had sucked Jin off and the other way around. The Jinkook couple had spent their lazy Sunday mornings with Jin jerking off Jungkook's cock and ending up giving a blow job.

But that's it. They didn't take it more than that. But now thinking about sex, she was quite excited to take her relationship to next level with Jungkook.

"Hello pretty, back to the earth~" Jin blinked her eyes when she heard Jimin and saw waving his hands at her face. She smiled by seeing her best friend looking all happy. She didn't want this night to end at all.

"You know what? Why don't we celebrate this in the club?" Jimin jumped excitedly and soon the Jinmin buddies started to eat their dinner to enjoy their night in the club by dancing their energy off.