16

The Jeons house was dark with all the lights being off. The girls were sleeping soundly after getting tired of playing in the beach. The only room which was busy was Jungkook's bedroom. The room was filled with panting along with Jin's soft moans leaving her plump lips.

The Jinkook couple were lying on their bed pliantly with Jungkook hovered above Jin who was arching her back beautifully with every kiss. After their return from the beach, Jin prepared dinner for the Jeon family and they put the children in their bed.

Jungkook and Jin had been missing each other so much that they found themselves kissing like there were no more tomorrow in the living room. Jungkook couldn't help but grab Jin's thighs and pick her up. Jin happily circled her thighs around Jungkook's waist and she let the other to bring her to the bedroom.

On the way, Jin had pulled off Jungkook's coat which was being obstacle to feel those muscles on his body. Soon, they reached the bedroom and landed softly on the destination. And that's how Jungkook found himself above Jin exploring his mouth and his hands busy in holding Jin's waist tightly.

Jin could feel Jungkook's tongue reaching places inside her mouth making her toes curl in pleasure. Her hands grabbed Jungkook's shirt tightly and she let the other to dominate her easily.

Jungkook groaned everytime by hearing Jin's moans which turned him on even more. His tattooed hands explored Jin's body shamelessly and he broke the kiss by traveling down to Jin's jaw where he wanted to leave his marks on the flawless skin.

"J-Jungkook~" Jin moaned while rolling her eyes back by the slight sting on her neck. She was sure that the other was leaving hickeys and she would be more than proud to wear it. The  couple were sweating by how hot and intense they were feeling right now.

Jin could feel goosebumps on her body when Jungkook's hands rubbing her thighs. She could feel getting hard and almost leaking precum in her shorts. To her surprise, she felt Jungkook's hard member poking at her thighs.

And it was not smaller either. She almost cried when Jungkook dry humped his member over Jin's thighs making Jin clutch on to him tightly.

Jungkook moaned loudly when he thrust his hips on Jin's body to find some friction for his release. He knew that soon they both would cum if this continued. But he didn't know whether Jin might be ready for this. So he controlled himself and planted his hands beside Jin's head before adjusting himself above her.

Jin was trying to chase over Jungkook's lips for a kiss which Jungkook found cute. She opened her eyes when she felt hands on her cheeks and no lips on her. Jin whined with a pout for a kiss to which Jungkook chuckled.

Jungkook could feel himself losing control by how pretty and sexy Jin was under him. Her hair was messy with bangs sticking on her forehead, the half-lidded alpaca eyes which showed how much she wants Jungkook. Softly Jungkook placed a kiss on Jin's forehead before getting up to sit on the bed.

Sooner Jin mirrored his actions and sat on the bed by holding Jungkook's hands. She was afraid of doing something wrong or to horror, she was terrified of the thought of Jungkook not liking what they did few minutes ago. She waited patiently for the other to say or do something.

Jungkook got up making Jin to get worried even more. She gulped hard when her eyes landed on Jungkook's slacks where she could see clear bulge in his pants.

"So, he too liked it." Jin thought to herself and shyly tucked her head down to find her shorts little wet. She was sure it was her precum and she tried to hide it by placing her hands over it.

In this mean time, Jungkook reached for his suitcase and pulled out one thing before walking back to the bed. Jin was mesmerized by how handsome Jungkook was with flushed face. She furrowed her eyebrows when the other gave a wrapped box to her.

"I-I bought this in Japan, Jin. It reminded me of you, and I thought you would like it." Jin blushed happily by hearing Jungkook thinking about her even in business trip. She sat on the bed with knees and Jungkook too sat near her.

Carefully, Jin opened the wrapper and gasped in shock to find a makeup palette. Not just any palette but the SHISEIDO, the famous Japanese brand. She knew that it was expensive, and this kit had everything in one pack.

The kit included her skin care routine which consisted of serum, cream, moisturizer, ampule, mist, toner, lip mask, face mask, face wash, eye cream, night cream, and day cream with sun protection. She never thought she would use such exclusive brand but here she was holding it.

"J-Jungkook~" Jin choked her cries by seeing how much Jungkook cared for her. Of course Jungkook thought of buying dress, or jewellery but he knew how much Jin adored makeup products. And especially how perfectly she took care of her skin. So Jungkook did some research and exclusively ordered this from SHISEIDO company.

The little tears in Jin's eyes told Jungkook how much the other liked it. He reached his hands to wipe those precious tears off before leaning down to kiss those two beautiful eyes. Jin closed in pleasure and let the other to pamper her.

"Do you like it?" Even though Jungkook knew the answer already, he wanted to hear it from those plump lips. Jin giggled through her tears and put the kit on the other side of the bed before pulling Jungkook for a intense kiss.

Jungkook smiled through the kiss and enjoyed the feeling of plump lips sucking his lower lips. They broke the kiss and found giggling together by how happy they were.

"I-I love it. Why did you do this? It's so expensive and some of the products are not even in the market." Jungkook knew he would be questioned soon. So he held Jin's hands softly in his palms before looking directly at Jin.

"Jin, I know that we have started dating only few months. And I feel like I should make this official. I have been planning on asking this for few weeks. But didn't know how.

And please don't run away. I put on so much effort to buy perfect thing for you, to let you know my feelings for you.

I am aware of how much you love to take care of your skin and body. I bought this skin care kit because I want you to get reminded of me everytime you put this on you.

And I want you to know that, I would love to take care of you and your heart. I hope you will allow me to continue to shower you with love and kisses just like you do now. I wanted to ask you the one thing that has been aching my heart.

Jin, will you be my girlfriend?"

A gasp escaped Jin's lips when she heard the question. Her heartbeats started to beat faster and those doe eyes showed her how much Jungkook meant those words. She grinned widely with a nod and hugged Jungkook tightly.

A relief of sigh left Jungkook's lips when he saw Jin nodding to his question. He felt like flying in the sky by the feeling of being Jin's boyfriend.

"Yes, Jungkook. I will be your girlfriend." Jin whispered with joy and nuzzled her face in Jungkook's neck who closed his eyes in pleasure. Soon the Jinkook couple found themselves cuddling and sleeping soundly by lying in each other's arms happily.