28

"Jin, can you tuck this in for me?" Sarang asked cutely and how could Jin say no those puppy eyes. With a smile, Jin knelt down and tucked the tshirt inside Sarang's jeans pants making sure to tuck some out for a baggy look.

After helping Sarang with the clothes, Jin turned around to find Jungkook dressing up Jia cutely. Her eyes were glistening with stars by seeing her boyfriend playing with Jia. She knew how much Jungkook had missed spending time with his family.

That was the reason why, Jungkook decided to go out tonight with his family. It's Friday night, though Jin suggested about spending time in the house, Jungkook denied.

"We always spend time inside these four walls, baby~ I want to take you all out and enjoy freely."

So Jin agreed to her boyfriend, but what she didn't expect was to see Jungkook surprising them with a gift.

Family t-shirts.

Yes, the four of them were wearing the same black colored printed t-shirt with different sizes. They paired it with a blue jeans to make it as a casual wear.

So Jungkook, Jin, Sarang and Jia were looking like one family. Jungkook had tucked his t-shirt in his jeans which showed off his tiny waist as well as sleeve tattoos. Jin was wearing an oversized one because Jungkook knew how much his girlfriend loved it. The girls were also wearing a baggy ones but they were adorable with two cute ponytails.

Jungkook picked Jia up in his arms and he was literally proud to see how much his baby girl has grown in the past years. She has gained healthy weight and all her chubby cheeks were showing off how cute she is. Sarang had also grown a little taller and she casually intertwined her hands with Jin who didn't mind it at all.

Jin was also having a ponytail but this time she cut her bangs to a curtain ones. So they didn't fall on her forehead, instead they were settled behind her ears. Soon the family were in their car traveling to their destination.

A soft music was playing in the background, and Jungkook was driving smoothly while looking at the rear view mirror only to have a big smile. In the backseat, Jin was playing with the girls and talking enthusiastically about tonight.

"Daddy, will we stop to get an ice cream after the movies?" Sarang asked with big doe eyes to which Jungkook simply smiled.

"Is that what you want, sweetheart?" Jungkook casually asked while he was finding a place to park the car. Jin was also cautiously looking around for an empty spot to rest the car. Jia was on her lap playing with her t-shirt.

"Yes, and also can we get some popcorn. We haven't had those for a long time." Sarang was counting her fingers by thinking about how many days had it been since she had popcorn. But Jungkook decided to give a break for his daughter.

"Whatever my baby wants, she gets it." Jungkook sang like a song making Jin and Sarang to giggle softly. Soon Jungkook found an empty spot and parked their car. Jin patiently waited for her boyfriend to stop the engine and she let Sarang to get down first. After making sure that Jungkook had reached his side, Jin got down and went to the trunk to get the baby stroller.

Jungkook helped Jia from the car and placed his baby carefully inside it. Soon, the were walking towards the cinema by sharing a casual conversation.

Of course many people were ogling at the family and some were whispering and while some were cooing by how adorable the family looked. Jungkook was holding Sarang's hands while Jin was pushing the baby stroller where Jia was happily sitting.

"I will buy popcorn for us, Jin. Do you need anything else?" Jungkook asked while looking at the menu that was displayed on the top. Jin who was busy in wiping Jia's drool, stood up and looked at Sarang who was reading the menu loudly.

"I will have the popcorn too. You can take Sarang with you there and buy her what she asks." After hearing this, Sarang was jumping in joy and was literally pulling Jungkook towards the stall.

Jin was eagerly looking around the big complex and she kind of felt little cold from the air conditioner. She felt little awkward when she saw how many people were looking at her and the baby in the stroller. She patiently waited for Jungkook and Sarang who came back with two large popcorn cups in their hands.

"Jungkook, isn't too much?" Jin asked first by seeing the large popcorn. The cup was literally hiding Sarang's small face but she somehow managed to hold it safely.

"This little angel wanted to stuff her face in it." Jungkook teased his daughter who whined by the words. She was already having a mouth full of popcorn and munching on it.

Jin found it adorable but eventually nodded. Soon the family went inside the theater where the movie was going on. Jungkook walked front to find their seats. Jin was thankful that her boyfriend had booked a family seat. It consists of four seats joined together like a sofa.

Jungkook carefully took Jia from the stroller and placed her on his lap. Sarang sat next to her father and Jin was sitting on the other side. The movie was 'Brave' and of course it was animated.

Sarang was enjoying the movie by sitting in between Jungkook and Jin. The popcorn munching sound was echoing in the theater room making Jungkook to smile happily. He looked at his daughter who was sharing her popcorn with Jin.

Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle by seeing Jin's alpaca eyes focused on the large screen and watching the movie interestingly. He looked down at his daughter Jia who was also having her big doe eyes focused on the screen. He leaned down to place a soft kiss on Jia's hair and he continued to watch the movie.

Time to time, Jungkook was eating the popcorn and he also gave fruits to Jia which Jin had prepared in a small box. Soon the movie was over and Sarang clapped happily after seeing the ending.

The family found themselves in the restaurant to have their dinner. On the way, Sarang was energetically talking about the movie and how she also wants to be brave like the leading character. Jin and Jungkook were silently listening to her and were smiling all wide.

Now they were sitting in their table waiting for their order to be serves. Jungkook was brushing Jia's hair and caressing her chubby cheeks.

"Jia, did you like the movie?"  Jungkook asked softly even though he knew that his baby enjoyed it fine.

"Pa~"

Everyone's eyes turned wide when they heard Jia whispering that word. Jungkook felt his heart beat raising by hearing her daughter's first words. He looked at Jin with the shocking eyes who was equally shocked along with Sarang.

"J-Jin, did you hear that? D-Did she call me 'Pa'?"

Jungkook was exclaiming in joy and turned his whole body to Jia and picked her in his arms.

"B-Baby, can you repeat it? W-Who am I?" Jungkook was almost having tears in his eyes by how happy he was. Jin and Sarang were giggling softly and eagerly waiting for Jia to say it.

Jia's doe eyes looked at Jungkook and she giggled happily by clapping her hands. She held Jungkook's cheeks in her small hands and kissed on his nose.

"Pa~"

Jungkook choked his cries and smothered kisses all over Jia's face by how happy he was. The family was laughing loudly without bothered about others weird looks.

"That's right, honey. I am your Pa. You make me so happy, my girl~" Jungkook hugged his daughter happily and he spent the entire night by making Jia to whisper that word. He couldn't get enough of it by hearing it from Jia's lips.

The entire family was asking asking Jia several questions and she uttered only 'Pa' making Jungkook to be so proud by seeing her baby girl growing bigger.

--

A/N: Expect updates everyday angels! Because I finished writing this story already💜