25

Jungkook's face should be hurting by now by how long he was smiling for the entire night. He couldn't get enough of the cuteness that was surrounded by him. After cutting the birthday cake, Jungkook planed to watch movie with his family.

So they were settled in the living room on the sofa with blankets covering their bodies. Jungkook had Jia on one of his thighs while Sarang was lying on his other thigh. Jin was snuggling on her boyfriend's side.

They were watching the movie 'Zootopia'. It was the girls' favorite. So the movie was playing with no lights in the living room. Jungkook's hands were softly brushing through his daughters' smoothy hair.

Jungkook could already feel the heaviness of Jia's body on his chest. And the little wet patch on his shirt indicated that, his daughter was drooling and having the best sleep. While on the other side, Sarang had been yawning for the nth time tonight.

Jin knew that she was tired from probably working on the decorations. She found it cute by how hard Sarang was trying to keep her eyes open. But the soft brushing of her father's hands playing with her hair made her to sleep eventually.

Right now, Jungkook and Jin were the only people who were wide awake and watching the movie. The scene was already familiar to the couple, because they had watched this move more than 100 times over the year.

Jungkook felt blessed and happy by having his daughters close with him and sleeping on him like he was a pillow. He smiled when he felt Jin lying on his shoulders and humming happily by watching the movie.

Carefully, Jin turned off the television when the movie got over by the next fifteen minutes. Jungkook didn't want to let go of his daughters. Because they were so cute by tangled up on his body and snuggling him like a plushy.

But he knew that they needed to sleep on a comfortable place to not have a back pain or body pain in the morning. So Jungkook let Jin to pick Jia from his arms.

Jin almost cooed when she found Jia's fingers tightly fisting on Jungkook's shirt and not letting it go. Jungkook chuckled by the gesture and he softly kissed on Jia's knuckles before loosening her grip.

Soon Jungkook picked Sarang up and placed her on the bed along with her large bunny plushy. He kissed his daughters a 'Good night' and softly closed the door behind. Jin and Jungkook tiptoed to their bedroom and soon sighed in relief after locking the door behind them.

Jin gasped softly when Jungkook back hugged her and nuzzled her face in her neck. She moaned cutely when she felt the bunny lips sucking on her skin. She was sure that the other was leaving hickeys and love bite to remember this night.

"Thank you so much for today, Jin. This was my best birthday ever." Jungkook whispered while biting Jin's earlobes playfully.

A smile played over Jin's lips and she turned around by cupping her boyfriend's cheeks. She could feel the sincerity and the love in those doe eyes.

"Well , just so know that you need to outdo things for my birthday."

Jin teased her boyfriend who chuckled by the sentence. Of course Jin didn't have to say it. Because Jungkook will make it even more special for Jin's birthday and they had so many years to celebrate birthdays together.

"I promise, baby. And now the birthday boy wants his surprise."

Jungkook pouted and sat on the bed by folding his hands against his chest. Jin was little shocked to find Jungkook acting like the girls who always pout to get something they wish. She walked towards her boyfriend and hummed in satisfaction when Jungkook hugged her.

Since Jungkook was already sitting, his face was beautifully nuzzled against Jin's belly and his hands were circled around her butt. Jin flinched softly when she felt her strings of the dress behind her dress being untied by the tattooed hands.

"You are a walking beauty, Jin. How do you expect me to keep my hands to myself when you and your body literally screams at me to wreck you?"

Jungkook groaned softly when Jin pulled his hair back making him to look at her. Jin smirked lightly and tightened her hold on her boyfriend's hair. She knew how much it turned Jungkook on whenever she pulled his hair.

"I am yours to wreck you, Jungkook. Now why don't you open your surprise?"

Jin asked while reaching for Jungkook's hands and place it on her bare back. Her strings were already loosely hanging begging to be removed. Her crooked fingers were busy in unbuttoning her boyfriend's shirt and smiled when she saw Jia's drool looking like a wet patch.

Jungkook's hands wandered down to Jin's back until he reached inside the dress to foddle her ass. He blinked up when he heard a soft chuckle from Jin. His innocent doe eyes looked at those alpaca eyes and he groaned by seeing his girlfriend biting her bottom lips sexily.

"Fuck baby! Were you not wearing anything under the whole time?"

Jin moaned when she felt a spank on her ass. But still she wiggled her eyebrows at Jungkook by challenging him to dip his hands further inside. She swallowed a moan when those large tattooed fingers travelled further down her body without removing her dress.

She felt goosebumps running in her body, when Jungkook dipped his finger between the crack of her ass. Jin stiffed a laugh when Jungkook growled lowly and rested his head over his girlfriend's belly.

"Fuck, you are naughty. Wearing a thong for daddy!" Jungkook groaned sexily and stood up making Jin yelp a little. But soon angelic giggles echoed in the bedroom, when Jungkook picked Jin up and threw on her bed. In seconds her dress were thrown away, and she was only wearing a lace black bra and a thong.

Jin was today feeling extra confident by how those dark doe eyes were hungrily staring at her. She loved the reaction from her Jungkook and she wanted to please him. So she invitingly spread her legs open letting Jungkook to see her half hard cock peeking out of the thong.

She was getting impatient by how her boyfriend was not doing anything but literally eye fucking her. So, she took the matter into her hands, and she unhooked her bra and threw somewhere before reaching her crooked fingers to rub over her cock softly.

"Daddy~ Don't you want to devour your birthday gift?" Jin asked innocently with a pout with such innocent eyes. A low grumble left Jungkook's lips before he hurried to undress himself and land in between those gorgeous thighs.

"Oh baby~ You are in for a treat tonight~ Say goodbye to that little hole because I am going fucking destroy you~"

Jin moaned and arched her back in response to let Jungkook do things whatever he wanted to do with her. After all it was her boyfriend's birthday wish and she was going to let it come true.