35

Jin knew that Jungkook will propose her one day. Because all her boyfriend could talk about was how it would look good if they get married and stuffs. But never did she expect that D-day would be today. She never had a hunch about this.

She looked around at her bedroom to find several balloons and flowers decorating the room. She never knew that this room could be this beautiful. When her eyes landed on the center of the bed, she laughed through her tears by seeing Jungkook on the bed lying on his stomach by holding rose stem in between his lips.

Jungkook was wiggling his eyebrows, though the small thorns in the rose stem hurt his lips, he wanted this for his girlfriend. He clapped his hands before getting up and soon the girls went over him and stood beside him.

Jin looked at Jimin who was softly wiping her tears from her cheeks. That's when she saw Taehyung standing beside him. 

'Where were they even hiding?' Jin thought to herself but controlled her tears when she heard Jungkook's soft chuckles.

Her focus shifted to Jungkook who was walking slowly towards Jin and she gasped when she saw her boyfriend taking the rose from his lips and softly gliding the stem in between her ears. 

Jin looked beautiful with the rose in her ears. Her alpaca eyes were forming new tears, but it was soon wiped away by Jungkook. Jia and Sarang hugged Jin's legs and was shaking their bodies while whining cutely.

"Accept daddy, Jin. Let's be together forever." Sarang pouted to which Jia also nodded with a pout.

"J-Jungkook~" Before Jin could say something, Jungkook placed his index finger over Jin's lips signaling her to stop whatever she was about to say.

"Shh~Baby. I need to do this officially. You deserve only the best in life." With that Jungkook knelt down held Jin's fingers in his palm. To her surprise, Sarang and Jia too knelt down beside Jungkook. 

It felt like it was more than a love proposal. It was a family proposal.

Those beautiful three pairs of doe eyes looked at Jin eagerly and were ready to take next stage in their relationship.

"Jin, I knew the moment I met you that I will be doing this infront of you one day. It may sound strange by how our first meeting went. But that night, my heart did cartwheel by seeing your bare teary face which was hidden behind that face mask. I knew you were the one for me. 

My daughters are everything to me. And I never thought I would allow any other person in our lives. But I have found the perfect person whom me and my daughters loves so much. Thank you so much for coming into our lives, Jin.

I love how confident you are, and how you look after yourself. When you walk in a room, you steal all others attention. There were times where I had to control my jealousy of other people looking at you. But also the other side where I want to show you to the entire world and make them realize that you are mine. They can only see you but I am the one with you.

I feel really lucky to be by your side and being an important person in your life. I am happy that you agreed to be my girlfriend and let me show you what love is. I would be more than happy to show it forever through our lives. This is only our beginning. 

We have so much to explore in the future and I can't wait to create memories with you beside me and our daughters. As a one family. 

Thank you so much for letting me love you and shower you with kisses and gifts. I feel freaking proud every time I walk outside with you beside me. You are most kindest, sweetest, and beautiful woman I have ever met.

I also want you to make proud of me by accepting my proposal. Please honor me by being a wife to me, a mother to our daughters. I will always cherish you and love you till my heart beats. And I want to spoil you with love because you deserve only that.

I know how much this place meant to you and Jimin. That's why I am proposing here. I want you to know that I am serious when it comes to you. Our daughters and I would be more than happy to seal our lives with you forever.

So Miss. Kim Seokjin would you do me honor of accepting my marriage proposal to become Mrs. Jeon Seokjin?"

Jungkook opened the ring box and held it infront of Jin who was speechless. Never in her life did she thought that someone would love her and most importantly propose her. But the man called Jeon Jungkook shattered all her insecurities and showed her the different world.

Her eyes were getting blurry by how emotional she was getting and tears were cascading her cheeks. She giggled through her tears by seeing Sarang, Jia and Jungkook on the ground kneeling down for her to accept the proposal.

How could she ever say to those three pairs of puppy eyes. Those eyes held so much love and adoration for her. 

To their surprise, Jin also knelt on the ground and looked at those sparkling eyes. She smiled when Sarang and Jia scooted close to her to wiper her tears. 

Jin hugged them on her side and caressed Jungkook's face who was eagerly waiting for her to answer. Even though everyone in the room knew what will her answer be, they wanted to hear her.

"So, you want me to change my name? You are obsessed with turning Miss to Mrs?" Jin whispered to which Jungkook gave the famous bunny smile.

"Yup, and I won't leave you until you do." Jin chuckled and leaned towards Jungkook to kiss on his cheeks. Jungkook hugged his girlfriend tightly and to his shock the girls also joined the hug. After a minute of hug, they broke away.

"Thanks for accepting me in your lives. And yes I am more than willing to change my name to Miss. Kim Seokjin to Mrs. Jeon Seokjin."

Jungkook's eyes shined like a galaxy and without waiting he put the ring on Jin's beautiful crooked fingers and kissed on it. Jia and Sarang were jumping in joy along with Jimin and Taehyung.

Jungkook had prepared dinner already, so everyone ate together and all the six people were sleeping on the one bed which Jimin and Jin shared early years.

Sarang and Jia were nestled  in between Jinkook couple whose hands were protectively hugging over their daughters. Beside Jin, Jimin was sleeping like a baby with his husband spooning him.

Jungkook looked over at Jin through the moonlight coming from the bedroom window. His fiancé was looking ethereal. He smiled when those alpaca eyes opened and looked at those doe eyes.

A giddy smile played on their lips when Jungkook was softly rubbing Jin's knuckles and caressing their engagement ring. It was a promise that they had made to each other and they can't wait to spend more time in the future.