15

They say that when you are with someone you love, time runs fast. And when you are away from them, each minute feels like a decade. That's how Jungkook was feeling right now by sitting in the car and seeing his mobile time to time.

It's been three months since Jungkook started to date Jin. And it was fantastic with every moment the Jinkook couple had spend it together. He get to see Jin every night and always found himself in awe by seeing his kids playing with her in their house.

Sarang had joined the school for her first grade, and she has been enjoying the school with her new friends. Jin have been helping her with projects. Jungkook had felt little sad, by how he missed his family because of work.

Even now, he had gone for business meeting to Japan and had been returning to his home. He had reached the airport and was already on his way to the beach.

One might wonder why not, his home?

That's because Jin had spoiled Jungkook with lots of photos of his kids playing, eating and sleeping. Jungkook might not admit but he shed few tears by how bad he missed his daughters. He was thankful for Jin to be there for the girls and staying with them for the past four days.

Those four days were hell for Jungkook by staying away from his family. He felt like time was running too slow in his life. And few minutes ago, Jin had sent him pictures of Sarang playing in the beach. Though Jungkook had informed about his arrival, Jin decided to go out to have fun.

She knew how much stress Jungkook might have undergone past few days. So Jin wanted her boss/ date to enjoy with his family.

Though deep inside her heart, she felt sad by not having any name for their relationship, she shrugged it off. Jungkook was busy in work and they still went out on dates. But they both weren't free enough to discuss where their relationship was standing.

They had shared several kisses and made out in the bedroom after the kids were sleeping in their rooms. But they both didn't take their relationship in the bedroom to the next stage.

Jungkook smiled when he rolled down the car window and was hit by the breeze. He could smell the ocean's breeze that was blowing right across his face. It was evening and the sky was getting darker lightly. He paid the cab before getting down on the destination.

 He had already asked his assistant to drop his luggage in his house. So Jungkook was the only person to be dressed in suit on the beach. He removed his shoes and socks and closed his eyes in delight when his bare feet came in touch with the wet sand.

He picked his shoes and walked further to find his family. The beach was quite crowded but his doe eyes soon found the ones he has been searching for.

A bunny smile played over his lips when he saw Sarang wearing a swim wear top and bottom and playing in the water. His eyes landed on Jin who was having her back faced against Jungkook. He could see a baby stroll and he was sure Jia was inside it. He walked towards them and Sarang was the one to find her daddy.

"Daddy, you came!" Jin who was busy in recording Sarang playing in water widened his eyes in surprise to find Jungkook walking all handsome with a big bunny smile. He saw Jungkook picking her daughter in his arms even though she was wet the whole body.

A giggle left Sarang's lips when Jungkook played with her high ponytail bun. He walked to Jin by keeping Sarang in his arms.

"You came!" Was all Jin whispered with joy and she found Jungkook nodding happily before bending down to kiss Jia in the stroll.

"I did. And my baby! Your bun is so cute. Who did that?" Jungkook complimented Sarang's bun even though he knew who might have done that.

Sarang got down from her father and held Jin's hands tightly by jumping on the wet sand.

"Jin did it, daddy. Isn't pretty? I did her bun too." Jungkook looked at Jin and he took his time to wander his eyes all over Jin looking pretty in a simple blue tshirt and a white shorts. His doe eyes locked with Jin's hair where the bun was loosely hanging but still the bangs on the forehead made her look even pretty.

"Beautiful~" Jungkook whispered to which Jin blushed heavily. She knew that the other was complimenting her looks. She shyly tucked her hair behind her ears and licked her dry lips which didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook.

Before Jungkook could say further more, Sarang pulled his arms and asking him to play in the beach. Her father chuckled by seeing the pout.

"Daddy is wearing a suit, baby. I need to wear clothes like you to play in the water. I will play with you when we come here another day." Sarang's doe eyes widened in surprise and she was jumping in joy by hearing her father.

"We will come another day, daddy?"

"Ofcourse baby. Now go and play. I will watch you from here." With that Sarang nodded and ran to the beach. She made sure not to go deeper and she was simply playing in the shores with water and squealing everytime the cold water touched her feet.

Jin once again tried to record Sarang unaware of eyes  looking at her. But Jungkook was not oblivious to other people looking at his family. He looked around to find some family looking at them in awe and some men eying Jin's body.

Jungkook gave death glance at men who looked at Jin. But of course Jin was looking stunning in those swim shorts with her milky thighs on display.

Jia in the stroll was giggling and clapping her hands happily by seeing her sister playing in water. Jungkook pulled Jin towards him who jumped slightly by the sudden gesture. Jin had forgotten about recording Sarang and his hands softly found it's way to Jungkook's chest.

"W-What?" Jin was quite confused to why Jungkook was holding her waist in the beach. Before she could think of something else, she got an answer from Jungkook.

"They were looking at you as if you are theirs." Jungkook whispered and his eyes stared at some men who were ogling at Jin.

Confusedly, Jin looked around to find some people staring at them and some giving dirty smirk at her. A chuckle left plump lips, and she circled her arms around Jungkook's neck who hummed in satisfaction.

"I don't belong to anyone, Jungkook." She gasped loudly when Jungkook pulled her waist towards him and his hold on her tiny waist tightened when he heard those words.

"Yes, you do." Jungkook whispered by leaning down to brush his lips against those plump lips which has been making him go crazy from the moment he reached here.

Jin tried to control her laughter by seeing how possessive Jungkook was right now. And she wanted to see more of this side of Jungkook, so she decided to tease the other.

"No, I don't." Jin whispered and leaned down to brush her nose against Jungkook's who groaned lowly. Their breaths were fanning against each other along with the breeze in the beach.

"You belong to someone."

"Really? Who would that be?" Jin sounded to act surprised and she tried to think by who would it be. She giggled when Jungkook tightened his hold on her waist and kissing her on the lips for the first time since he arrived here.

Jin was very much happy to kiss Jungkook and they both hummed in satisfaction by the feeling of each other's kiss. They missed this so much and happy to kiss after four days. They both pulled back after a perfect kiss and leaned their foreheads together.

"Me. You belong to me. Miss Kim Seokjin."