36

Jin was happily humming and arranging the photos on the walls. She was smiling widely by seeing the shining diamond ring on her finger. It looked perfect and beautiful on her.

It's been two months since Jungkook proposed Jin and the family couldn't be anymore happy than now. They were all enjoying together by going out, and having dinners in the restaurant. It became a routine for Jin to wake up early and prepare breakfast for them. 

Although Jungkook have tried to tell Jin not to do anything, she never listened. That's why, the couple made an agreement. On week days, Jin would take care of them and on weekends Jungkook would take care.

On weekends, Jin would be woken by beautiful kisses all over her face from Jungkook and she have bed breakfast in the morning. Jungkook would do all the house chores with his girls, while Jin was made to sit on the chair and watch them working.

Now, it was Friday already and Jin was busy in hanging the photos on the wall. Jia was in the living room drawing something on her sketchbook. Jin knew that Jungkook didn't want Jia to enroll in preschool. Also, Jia was getting comfortable with Jin and she never left her side.

Sarang was sitting beside her sister and doing her homework. She was already back from school and changed to a night dress. After finishing her work, Jin got down from the chair and went to the girls who were lying on their stomachs, swinging their legs in the air happily while doing their work.

A smile played over Jin's plump lips by seeing the girls looking cozy and cute. Her alpaca eyes looked over at the clock and she sighed heavily. It was almost 6 in the evening, and Jungkook would be home around 8. 

"Are you guys done packing?" Jin asked casually while sitting between the siblings whose ears perked up by Jin's voice. The girls knew that Jin never disturbed them when they were doing homework and arts. But they always longed for Jin to be their center of the attention.

Sarang closed her homework and laid on Jin's right side of the lap while Jia laid her head on Jin's left side of the lap. Jin chuckled by their actions and but continued to caress their hair softly. The sibling elicited a small purr like a kitten.

"We did, Ji. Are we really going to see stars?" Jia asked with big doe eyes sparkling like galaxies. Jin nodded with a smile and looked at Sarang who clapped her hands happily.

"Yes. Daddy have already made plans for that." Jin said making the girls giggle loudly. Jungkook have been talking about spending some quality time just with his family. So he decided to go camping. Tonight they are going to camping for the weekend and they have already packed their dress.

Jin looked at Jia who whined and signaled her to not stop combing her hair. A chuckle left her lips, and soon she continued to brush the girls hair lovingly. After spending some time, Jin got up to prepare dinner for the family. Because she knew that they won't stop in between the drive to get food.

And of course, Jia and Sarang were tagging along with her and hugging Jin's legs and walking with her wherever she went. Soon Jin finished preparing dinner by making simple Kimchi fried rice and just when she was setting up on the table, the door opened.

The girls ran to the door and Jungkook was happily greeted with cute giggles of his daughters hugging his legs and jumping at him to carry him. 

Who was Jungkook to deny? He picked up his daughters in each of his arms and was walking towards kitchen, to find Jin removing her apron. 

Jin gave a giddy smile by seeing Sarang and Jia literally hanging on her fiancé's arms. They got down and went to the living room to finish their work. Meanwhile Jungkook was showing his bunny smile by seeing Jin.

"I missed you so much~" Jungkook whispered while pulling Jin for a sweet kiss and pecking three times before breaking away. He was blessed with soft giggles from Jin who was blushing red.

"I missed you too~" Jin said while circling her hands around Jungkook's neck. The couple was sharing a lazy kiss in the kitchen without bothering to move further.

"Why did you prepare dinner? I told you, we are going camping." Jungkook cutely scolded with no bite. Jin chuckled with a nod.

"I know, and I don't want you and girls to be hungry through the drive. You wouldn't have had anything after lunch. So let's eat and then go."

If Jungkook thought he couldn't fall for Jin any further, he was wrong. He was falling in love with his fiancé every second he spent with her. He smiled before taking Jin's fingers in his hold and kissing over their engagement ring.

Jin knew that for the past few weeks Jungkook had been bringing up wedding destinations, and brought several books for wedding decorations. But Jin didn't pay much attention to it because she still hadn't talked with Jungkook about her decision. She knew her fiancé was not happy with her by not showing any enthusiasm about wedding preparations. 

She decided to talk about her surgery to Jungkook later tonight while they were camping. So after spending enough time of hugging each other, the Jeons family ate their dinner happily.

Jungkook loaded the sleeping bags and clothes in the trunk of the car and proceeded to drive. Through the drive, first the girls were jumping happily and singing songs. In between, they started to lose their energy and snored softly.

Jin looked back at the girls, sleeping cutely by hugging each other. Jungkook was softly humming, with one hand on the steer wheel while other hand on Jin's thighs. They were driving up in the mountains, to stargaze. It took nearly four hours of drive. 

Soon the Jeons family reached the mountains and they could see that some people were already camping in their cars. Jungkook got down to pick up the cot and chairs to make comfortable for his family. Jin was busy in waking up the girls and made them to wear hoodies.

It was already end of the spring but still nights were colder in South Korea. Girls were eagerly jumping on the cot and making weird faces. The chill wind was blowing making the Jeons family to gather and cuddle each other.

Jin, Jungkook, Sarang and Jia were sitting on the cot and looking at the dark sky full of stars. Jia was busy in counting, while Sarang was busy in naming all the constellations decorating the sky.