38

The Jinmin buddies were having their best day of their lives. After the little camp from the mountains, Jin decided to at least do wedding preparations because she knew that they will get married after the surgery.

So she called Jimin to do wedding dress shopping, and damn they were all giggling loudly. Jia was with them, ranking all the dresses whichever Jin wore. Jimin was also ranking them from 1-10.

But to their shock, whichever gown Jin wore, she rocked it. Till now, most of the scores were 9 out of 10 and not any less. Jimin and Jia were patiently sitting in the waiting room while Jin was changing her dress.

Jimin was sure that this wedding gown will be 10 out of 10 because it looked gorgeous. And it will look even more beautiful if Jin wore it. They made sure not to try ball gowns because Jin wanted not to hold the gown everywhere they go.

When the dressing room door opened, Jimin's and Jia's jaw opened wide by looking at the beautiful woman walking towards them. The dress was beautifully showcasing Jin's curves and it looked perfect on her.

 The dress was beautifully showcasing Jin's curves and it looked perfect on her

(A/N: Imagine Jin in this dress angels💃🙈🙈💜💜)

Jin shyly bit her lips and stood in front of them before giving a small twirl with her gown. A soft giggle escaped Jia's lips before she ran over to Jin and hugged her.

"You look beautiful, Ji~" Jia yelled out loud and hugged happily. Jimin stood up and clapped his hands like this was best thing that he had seen ever.

"Omg Jin! You are slaying it. Jungkook will be head over heels for you, the moment he sees you in the aisle." Jimin said making Jin to chuckle softly.

"You think so?" Jin asked while adjusting her dress and looked at the mirror to see her reflection.

"I know so." Jimin said and walked behind Jin to see himself up close.  He softly placed his hands over Jin's shoulder's and rested his head there.

"Aghh! I wish I was not married. I would have been gladly married you had I been straight." Jimin earned a soft punch from Jin and Jia to his shock.

"No, Minmin oppa. Ji is for daddy only." Jia cutely pouted and let her hands follow the designs on the dress. Jimin and Jin giggled loudly before looking at the dress in front of the big mirror. But their words were true.

Jin was indeed looking so beautiful and she could already imagine Jungkook's reaction by seeing her wearing this and walking down the aisle. She couldn't wait for that day to come. After selecting the dress, the Jinmin buddies along with Jia went to shop Jimin's best man outfit. 

And to their surprise, every outfit which Jimin wore was perfect too. It felt like, those clothes were specifically designed for them. But who are we kidding. No matter which clothes they wore, Jinmin buddies always slayed in any outfit.

Jungkook had told them that he would help them in choosing flowers and decorations. So today they were just shopping for the bride and the best man. Jia wasn't asking anything, but still Jin bought her a cute gown for her to wear on some important occasions. 

Jin and Jungkook would bring Jia and Sarang other day to select them flower girl dresses. Now after shopping, the three J's were sitting in a mall and eating ice cream. Jia had been asking Jin to buy her some ice cream and that's why they were here. 

Jia was busy in eating her ice cream that she didn't pay much attention to the Jinmin buddies' conversation.

"So you told Jungkook? How did he take it?" Jimin asked while taking a spoon of his chocolate ice cream. Jin sighed a little before responding with a nod.

"Like I expected, first he wanted us to get married and the do the surgery. But I know about him, he won't let me do it after wedding. I don't blame him. I know he is caring for me, but t-this is my dream, Minnie."

Jimin smiled softly though he had so many things to say. In this matter, he wanted to agree with Jungkook, because he didn't his best friend to suffer pain or any complications with the surgery. But he also knew that Jin had been waiting for this day for so long. She had been saving up money and looking for doctors to do her surgery.

"You know what I want to say, Jinnie. But I know how much this mean to you. So, Jungkook didn't argue with you?"

Jin remembered their conversation on their camp night. She knew Jungkook wouldn't stop it there. Of course he would come up with different ideas to make sure everything was smooth.

"No. But he did say that he would choose the doctors because he didn't want any unprofessional to handle me. So he is been looking up for the best doctors to do my surgery." Though Jin wanted to argue, she didn't. She knew that Jungkook wanted the best for her. So she don't blame him. 

Also Jin knew that she would be in good hands if it's Jungkook's choice.

"Okay, I know I don't want to demotivate you. But heck, Jinnie. I have searched it up on the internet, and this surgery is painful. A-Are you really sure you wanna do this?" When Jimin had searched up on the internet about the sex-reassignment surgery, he felt shiver running down on his spine. The surgery not only was expensive, but also dangerous and complicative. 

He could never imagine the pain the person had to undergo. Though they put sedatives, the procedures were tough and not many people opted for this surgery especially in South Korea. Although it's very rare for surgeries like this to go wrong, he didn't want that to happen for his best friend.

Jin couldn't hold back his smile by seeing Jimin like this. She knew that her best friend was merely having a panic attack right now.

"Minnie, I know the complications involved in this surgery. But I have looked up on the internet too. Most transgenders get cancers after such operations and that's the worst case scenario. In some cases, it's merely infections. I know that I won't get anything of that stuffs, because I am strong."

Jin assured her best friend that she was strong enough for this operation. In few weeks, she will be going for the major surgery, and soon she will be living her dreams with her handsome husband and their beautiful daughters.