12

The wide doe eyes was looking surprisingly at Jin who was standing outside the door. Jungkook didn't expect for Jin to show up infront of his house after running away from him on Friday night.

He was shocked and stood in the same place for few minutes to digest what had happened. He was finding hard to sleep that night, so he spent the night by being with his daughters. His ex-wife had picked them up the next day and he simply spent his day by binge watching television series.

Though Jungkook wanted to ask Jin , he was never a person to force someone into something. So he thought, the other didn't like him. He decided to spend the Sunday by going to the gym early in the morning. So after spending time in his workouts, he came back home to shower. When he was deciding to prepare something for breakfast, he heard his door bell ringing.

The least person he expected was standing outside by fidgeting her hands in her oversized jumper. Of course, Jungkook never misses a chance to take a good look at the beautiful person infront of him.

Jin was wearing the blue oversized jumper and a ripped white jeans. Jungkook slowly looked at her who was smiling softly and licking her dry lips.

"H-Hi Jungkook." Jin felt awkward to see Jungkook being silent for long time. But with wet hair and simple sweatshirt and pants, her boss slayed handsome.

The doe eyes blinked several times before coming back to the reality.

"Oh yes, please come in." Jungkook opened the door widely and let Jin to enter the house. Jin nervously walked inside the house and with silence she understood that the girls were not there. Her eyes locked on the kitchen island where some ingredients were placed.

"Y-You didn't have breakfast yet?" Jin looked behind her shoulders to see Jungkook nervously scratching his neck behind with a shy smile.

"I was about to make something for myself. What about you?"

Jin was surprised to find Jungkook asking about her. Though she had eaten back in her house with Jimin, she didn't want to miss the opportunity of eating with Jungkook. So she shook her head as a 'No'.

"I will prepare for both of us." Jungkook said out of nowhere but soon halted when Jin showed her hands to stop him from moving.

"I will do it, Jungkook. It will take only few minutes." Jungkook nodded quietly and sat on the sofa in the living room waiting for Jin to prepare the breakfast.

To be honest, Jin didn't expect this type of gesture. She expected Jungkook to shut the door on her face or yell at her or question her about the behavior on Friday's night. But the other wasn't bringing the topic which she was quite thankful for.

But also she was restless by thinking about Jungkook quickly changing his mind.

"Did he lost interest in me already?" Jin thought to herself while preparing a simple breakfast. She made a toast with scrambled eggs adding some pepper on it. Soon the two started to eat their food, although Jin had only few bites.

She was fondly smiling at Jungkook who was eating cutely. He looked exactly like Sarang and Jia whenever they eat something.

After finishing their breakfast, the situation once again became awkward with silence taking over the house.

Jungkook and Jin were sitting on the sofa with some show going on the television. Neither of them were watching it because several things were going on in their minds.

"Jungkook?" Jin carefully called her boss's name who immediately turned his attention to her. Jin sat up straight and came to the edge of the sofa by placing her hands over her thighs. She was thankful for Jungkook who reduced the television volume.

"We need to talk." And there it was. Jungkook's face frowned by thinking about situations in his mind. But he knew that he needed to hear it in person from Jin. So he nodded and turned off the television after turning his body to Jin.

Jin softly cleared her throat and played with her ripped jeans by inserting her fingers inside and out.

"I-I want to apologize for my behavior on that night. It was rude of me to run away from you just like that."

Jungkook smiled by seeing Jin trying to bring the topic about Friday's night.

"Yes, it was rude. But mind telling me why you ran away without giving an answer to my proposal?"

Jin gulped hard and looked directly at Jungkook's eyes which was soft and patiently waiting for her. She pulled few strands of hair behind her ears and fidgeted her fingers nervously.

"I-I just got caught off the guard, Jungkook."

"I know, and I am sorry for coming on to you like that. It's just I have been wanting to tell you that 'I like you' for few days but I wasn't sure when to say and how to say it to you." Jin found herself grinning like an idiot by hearing Jungkook's confession now.

But she still had some doubts in her mind, so she decided to ask Jungkook.

"Y-You said, you like me. So a-are you straight, gay or bisexual?"

By hearing Jin, Jungkook softly chuckled by the question. He stood up making Jin to also stand up along with him. Jin turned her hands into fist when Jungkook walked towards her. She was immobile and gasped in shock when Jungkook placed his hands on her tiny waist.

"So you want to know what sexuality I am?" Jungkook whispered by caressing the sides of Jin's waist. She found herself nodding eagerly and without realization, Jin placed her hands over Jungkook's firm chest.

"It might sound cheesy but I am Jin-sexual."

Jin blushed red and her heart jumped in joy by hearing those words. Her ears and face blushed heavily by seeing Jungkook saying like that.

"W-What?"

"I like you, because it's you Jin. I am attracted to you because of you. So I am a Jinsexual." Jungkook casually shrugged his shoulders and pulled Jin towards him by holding her waist little tightly.

Jin giggled loudly and almost moaned when the tattooed fingers almost gripped tightly on her body.

"You are a flirt, Jungkook." Jin bit her lips sexily and she found Jungkook even more sexy by how honest he was. She understood that her boss was not playing around. And she too didn't want to play around with him anymore.

"Is it working?"

Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows to which Jin acted like she was thinking hard. A silly grin played over bunny lips by seeing how cute Jin was right now.

"It does sound cheesy, but I like it because it's you."

"So, you like me too?" Jungkook was quite surprised to see Jin speaking like that. He expected Jin to push him away or run away once more. But his face softened when Jin held his face and poked their nose playfully.

"I like you too, Jungkook. Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I have been falling head over heels for you everyday."

That was enough for Jungkook to give his famous bunny smile before hugging Jin tightly. The two giggled together and Jin yelped in shock, when Jungkook picked her up and swirled around the floor like a happy man.