20

Jungkook's heart broke by seeing his girlfriend crying infront of him. He could feel the vulnerability in Jin's voice. And he promised himself to never make Jin cry. Softly, Jungkook wiped those precious tears and leaned down to kiss on her forehead.

Jin was sniffling her nose and giggled happily by seeing Jungkook being all lovey dovey with her. She circled her arms around her boyfriend's neck and played with his soft hair.

"You aren't drunk. Are you? I don't want to take advantage of you and your body in your drunken stage. Please tell me you are sober enough to know what's happening now."

Though Jungkook was getting impatient, he never once wanted to make love with his girlfriend when she was drunk. He was aware that, the two best friends were enjoying their night, and he didn't know whether Jin would remember the events in the morning.

Jin felt blush creeping on her cheeks by seeing how cute and adorable her boyfriend was. He was being a gentleman and asked for her consent on their love making session.

"I had dinner and nothing else, Jungkook. I didn't take a sip of alcohol. So I know what I am doing and I want you to do what you want with me. I trust you, Kook."

Jin's genuine smile made Jungkook's heart jump in joy. The words made Jungkook's cock to twitch in knowing that, someone out there was trusting him so much. And that someone was lying underneath him on his bed with eyes full of love.

"Thank you for trusting me, Jin. And I promise you, Your body and soul is mine. I will be more than happy to make you as mine. Will you also take me as yours?" Jin could feel her tears spilling out from her eyes by listening to Jungkook's words.

She never expected Jungkook to ask her to accept him as hers. Heck, she felt even more happier by seeing Jungkook offering him to her just like she did.

Happily Jin nodded with a smile and pulled her boyfriend for a kiss. Jungkook groaned by how intense and messier the kiss was. But he didn't bother about it because he loved devouring his tongue inside Jin's mouth and reaching all the sensitive places which made his girlfriend moan loudly.

"That's it, baby. Moan loud for me. Let the neighbors know that you are mine and only mine to wreck you." Jungkook growled like a possessive alpha which Jin loved it. She loved by the thought of belonging to someone. And she was flying in sky by thinking that 'someone' is none other than 'Jeon Jungkook.'

Jungkook's tattooed fingers roamed over Jin's collarbone and he looked into those alpaca eyes for permission to remove the cami-top that was already untied. A shy nod was enough for Jungkook to slip off the top.

Jin's breath hitched when fresh air touched her hard nipples. Her breasts bounced softly and was in glorious view for her boyfriend to see. Jungkook licked his lips by seeing two beautiful breasts staring at him.

How could he not lean down and have a taste of his girlfriend? His fingers reached for Jin's nipples and played softly by twisting and pulling the hard nub. Jin's toes curled in pleasure and arched her back only to be pushed down by strong thighs of her boyfriend.

She moaned how Jungkook put pressure of his cock over her cock that was straining inside her jeans. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure when Jungkook started leaving wet kisses over her neck and collarbone.

Her hands that were fisting tightly over the bedsheets found it's favorite place. Jungkook's neck. She started to softly massage her boyfriend's scalp and play with his hair while the other was busy in torturing her sensitive nipples.

Jungkook moaned when he got to taste the first lick from Jin's nipple. They were so tender and hard at the same time. The hold on his head tightened when he playfully bit the nipple but soothed it with his tongue.

He knew that Jin was getting impatient with his actions. But he wanted to take his time with his girlfriend today. They had all night. While Jungkook was indulging in sucking Jin's nipple like a baby, his other hand reached between their bodies to unzip his girlfriend's jeans.

Jin lifted her hips and gave access to her boyfriend letting her undress naked. Jungkook didn't take his lips off Jin's nipple but managed to remove the jeans and panties together. 

Jungkook leaned back by straddling Jin to look at his girlfriend's beautiful naked body. Jin felt shy and pink was decorating all over her body by seeing how she was naked like a baby but her boyfriend was all dressed.

The dark doe eyes captured every curves and soft skin of his girlfriend and his hands softly massaged her hips. Jin's insecurity started to creep in, because she knew that Jungkook had sex only with women before, and though she had breasts she had a penis. 

So she thought it would be a turn off for her boyfriend. But all her insecurities were thrown out of the window by the following words from Jungkook.

"How did I get so lucky? You are a walking beauty, Jin." 

Jin bit her bottom lips shyly and her hands started to play with Jungkook's clothes. A chuckle left her boyfriend's lips when he saw how Jin was behaving.

"Getting impatient, are we?" Jungkook leaned down and pecked her nose once before getting down to undress himself next. 

Jin gulped hard by seeing the thick cock standing proudly infront of her. Of course she had given blowjob before to her boyfriend, but today is the night where she is going to feel that thick cock inside her and making it's way home.

Her eyes followed Jungkook's movements who went to the table and got a bottle of lube.

"Oh I definitely need a bottle!" She thought because she has to accommodate the monster cock inside her little tight virgin hole.

Jungkook groaned when he saw how Jin spread her legs unconsciously for him by silently inviting him in between her thighs. His cock twitched in excitement to have Jin like this. 

He settled on the bed, and poured lube on his fingers before circling the tight rim on Jin's body. She arched her back by the cold touch but soon calmed down when she felt soft kisses all over her belly.

Jin opened her eyes to see Jungkook leaving kisses all over her belly and thighs without taking eyes off her. She felt heat rising up in her body, by how intense her boyfriend was looking at her.

Like he was a predator and she was a prey. Those soft kisses made her to forget the slight pain when Jungkook inserted his index finger inside Jin's ass.

Jin choked her cries when Jungkook took her cock inside his warm mouth. Her fingers found Jungkook's head and she pulled his hair hard by how amazing it felt. Jungkook groaned and inserted two more fingers by loosening up his girlfriend.

He could feel Jin's cock twitching inside his mouth indicating she was going to reach his orgasm. But he got up making Jin to whine in disappointment.

"I am sorry, baby. But I want you to cum on my cock~" Jungkook whispered and kissed Jin before hovering over her. He made Jin to wrap her legs around his waist. And she could feel the thick cock poking at her virgin hole.

"You ready?" Jungkook asked softly making Jin smile cutely. She poked her nose with Jungkook before circling her hands around her boyfriend's neck.

"As I will ever be, my love."

--

A/N: And let your imaginations begin angels.