24

Since Sarang was taking the school bus, Jungkook always dropped her off at the bus stop and waited until the bus took off. Jin was left with Jia in the house but she had so much work for the day.

"We have so much to do, Jia. Ready?" Jin asked Jia who was giggling in her arms by shaking her head. Soon, Jin placed Jia in the stroller and decided to clean the house. She had already brought balloons and decorative things to hang around the house.

She made sure to clean everything and also decorate everything perfectly. She didn't know how time had went fast. She fed Jia for the afternoon and let her sleep on the crib. She picked the baby monitor with her while she was gardening in the backyard.

The sun was not shining brightly, and cool breeze was blowing which indicated Jin that it was almost evening. And just like her prediction, Sarang had come to the house while she was battering the cake.

"Oh my Jin. You started without me!" Sarang pouted and ran to her room to put her bag on the table. Her father had taught her not to throw things anywhere. So being the good girl, Sarang changed her dress and came down to meet Jin talking with Jia who was blabbering something.

"I didn't start yet, baby. Now grab that bowl and stir this like I do." Jin instructed Sarang who nodded enthusiastically and continued to prepare the cake. They had already discussed by surprising Jungkook with a birthday cake.

Jin was helping Sarang with the preparation and also playing with Jia at the same time. It took them two hours to prepare it. Jin knew that Jungkook would be home by night only. After lots of concentration, now the birthday cake was ready.

Sarang's doe eyes was shining like a galaxy by looking at the cake that was displayed on the kitchen counter. Jin couldn't deny it either. The cake was wonderful. He made sure to take some pictures of it and looked at his phone to find that it was already six in the evening.

"Alright, Sarang. Now why don't you get dressed while I help Jia with the bath." Sarang nodded eagerly and ran to her bedroom.

Jin turned around to look at Jia giggling with her bunny teeth and waving her hands for her to pick her up. Jin giggled by seeing the cake batter sticking to Jia's beautiful face. She cooed at the baby and picked Jia from the high chair who immediately snuggled towards Jin's neck.

"Your daddy is going to be mad at me, if he sees your face like this, Jia. Let's get ready, shall we?" Jin asked the baby who nodded like she understood the assignment. With a happy face, Jin took her to the bath tub to wash Jia's body as well as face.

A proud smile appeared on Jin's face by looking at how much the small baby in the bath tub playing with the ducks have changed. She remember Jia being so small, with her tiny fingers and doe eyes. But now, Jin had been spending everyday with the girls, she got a chance to look at them growing perfectly well and healthy.

After dressing up Jia, Jin let her play with Sarang who was playing with building blocks. Now it was her time to get ready to surprise her boyfriend. Jin took her time to scrub her body well and also finger herself a little because she knew that Jungkook would never let her sleep tonight.

Jin dressed herself in a black silk like satin dress that hugged her breasts and waistline perfectly. It reached her mid thigh level which kind of showed her milky thighs. The dress had a thin strap so Jin made sure to wear it perfectly.

She tied her hair to a ponytail by leaving her bangs to fall on her forehead. She looked herself in the mirror one last time and was quite satisfied with her purchase.

She hurried to the girls room to find the siblings playing together. Sarang noticed her presence and turned back to gasp in shock by how beautiful Jin looked.