13

Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off of the sight infront of him which he found adorable and cute at the same time. When he asked Jin out on date, he expected something else.

But not this. Here he was sitting in a family restaurant with Jin sitting opposite to him with Jia on her lap and feeding her the food. While Sarang was sitting on Jungkook's lap and she was making cute noises at her sister.

After confessing each other's feelings, Jungkook had asked Jin to come on a date on their next weekend. And they both were really excited for their date. His kids were taken by his ex-wife for the weekend, and Jungkook was getting ready in his bedroom on Saturday evening. When he heard the door bell ringing, he rushed to the door in hope it would be Jin.

But he was surprised and shocked to find his ex-wife standing outside with his kids. A frown played over his lips when he found Kim So-hyun holding Jia in her arms in a weird manner. Without hesitation, Jungkook reached for his daughter and held her in his arms while Sarang walked to her father and hugged his legs.

"Jungkook, I have a date tonight. So you take care of them." Without waiting for Jungkook's response, Kim So-hyun rushed outside and drove her car. Jungkook looked down at his children and smiled by seeing them. He really missed them a lot.

"Daddy, mommy is mean. She didn't talk to me at all. She is always on the phone." Sarang pouted and her doe eyes started to well up with tears breaking Jungkook's heart. His hands reached for Sarang's smoothy hair and ruffled it softly.

"Don't you cry, angel. You have daddy now. We have extra time this week, isn't?" Jungkook bend down and nuzzled his nose with Sarang's nose who giggled with a nod. Jia who was silently placed in his arms let out squeaky noise gaining Jungkook's attention.

When Jungkook looked up at his daughter he saw her eyes fixated on something outside. His eyes widened when he found Jin standing outside and witnessing the cute scene. Jungkook's eyes traced over the beautiful woman who was stunning in a purple knitted dress that was down her knee level and the sleeves were hanging on her broad shoulders.

Jin was shining in her dress and she had tried several times to look good for the night even though she knew that anything would look perfect on her body.

She was feeling nervous about the date with Jungkook because that was her first date with anyone. She didn't want to ruin this, so she had dolled up herself very well. But still that pinch of nervousness and anxiety didn't leave her side.

Everything disappeared when she reached Jungkook's home and found the beautiful girls. Her eyes naturally landed on Jia who was making noises and reaching her arms for her. With a smile, Jin took her from Jungkook's arms and snuggled the baby.

Jungkook was dumbstruck and he came out of his thoughts when she found Jin cuddling up his daughter. He laughed nervously and scratched his head back.

"Jin, you knew we would be here?" Sarang exclaimed happily and hugged Jin's legs who chuckled softly. She rocked Jia softly in her arms while her other hand reached for Sarang to ruffle her soft curly hair.

"Of course I knew, baby." With an awkward smile, Jungkook cleared his throat to gain attention from Jin. Jungkook asked Sarang to go to her room since he needed to speak with Jin. Being a good girl, Sarang ran to her bedroom by leaving Jungkook and Jin in the living room with Jia in Jin's arms.

"I-I am sorry, Jin. Sohyun showed up suddenly and left my daughters with me. I was about to inform you but you reached here." Jin smiled softly and looked at Jia who was nuzzling her face in Jin's neck.

"Jungkook, to be honest I am quite relieved with girls being here. I was freaking nervous but after seeing the kids, I am alright now."

Though Jin did said it was okay, Jungkook felt guilty for ruining his date with her. He bit his lips and tried to think of something to make this night as special for Jin. He knew that it was her first date and he didn't want Jin to get disappointment just on her first date in her life.

"W-We can go on date tonight."

Jin was quite shocked to see Jungkook still thinking about taking her out for a date.

"What about the girls, Jungkook?"

"Y-Yoongi can babysit them. I don't want you to feel sad because I really wanted tonight to be perfect for you." Jin tried to control her giggle by seeing the small pout on Jungkook's face. She softly rubbed Jia's back while walking towards Jungkook who immediately stiffened tight by her presence.

"Jungkook, I know you want this to be perfect. But I do know that Sarang and Jia are part of your life. So if you want our date night to be good, I wouldn't mind bringing the girls for our night.

They make me feel ease and less nervous. So, we can take them with us because I won't be comfortable with knowing that they were under someone's care because of my selfishness.

I mean, if only it's okay for you. Or we can change our date for some other day."

If Jungkook thought he would never fall for Jin more, he was damn wrong. With every words from Jin, he could feel the sincerity in her. He found himself nodding and that's how here they were.

The family were sitting in the restaurant and having dinner happily. Jungkook was in awe by seeing his girls being all cuddly and soft with Jin. Now was the only time when Jungkook got time to admire his date.

Jin was beautiful with the cute ponytail by leaving bangs cover her forehead. The alpaca eyes, the cute nose and the plump lips were perfect with the lip gloss on it. A light smirk played over Jin's lips when she felt strong stare coming from Jungkook. With a shy glance, Jin looked at the doe eyes which widened like a deer by getting caught in red light.

They both smiled knowingly and spent their remaining date night by having simple conversation and giggling by sharing Sarang's school incidents. Soon they found themselves back in their house with kids sleeping in the bedroom soundly while Jungkook and Jin awkwardly standing in the living room.

Jungkook licked his lips nervously and scratched his neck behind with little shy smile creeping on his face. Jin on the other side was also feeling shy and she tucked her hair behind her ears cutely.

"Jin"

"Jungkook"

Jungkook and Jin giggled by seeing them speaking unison. They both released a heavy sigh, and they could feel the tension lingering in the room between them. With a loud gulp, Jin looked at Jungkook with a smile and licked her dry lips which Jungkook didn't failed to notice.

"I really had a great time, Jungkook. Thanks for tonight." Jungkook smiled with a nod and walked closer to Jin who also walked few steps towards her date. They were separated with only few inches and their lips where merely touching each others.

Jin closed her eyes when she felt Jungkook's tattooed hands caressing her cheeks. She could feel Jungkook's breath against her lips, and she almost whines when she felt those bunny lips brushing against her plump ones. She groaned softly and didn't like how Jungkook was teasing her.

Jungkook chuckled and widened his eyes in shock when he felt Jin grabbing his head and pulling in for a kiss. They both moaned together when their lips collided together. A smile crept through their lips while enjoying their first kiss and humming in satisfaction with the feeling of having each other so close.

--

A/N: Why am I blushing like a teenager angels?🙈😂