5

Jin was swaying her hips sexily, and the red boy shorts which she was wearing somewhat hid her private parts. The red glittered push up bra was tightly hugging her breasts making it look more bigger to the crowd infront of her. She knew that the men in the club were literally eye fucking her, but it was not new for her.

She circled her long and lean legs around the pole and did hip thrusts by making the men go crazy. There were several whistles and cheers when she did her famous Beyonce steps and showed her perfectly molded butt cheeks to the crowd.

She felt like throwing up when the man in the front row made a disgusting sound while touching  himself over the pants.This was her usual routine in her everyday life. Being a pole dancer, she had earned several money for the past two years.

With the help of money, few months back she did breast implant to feel herself as a woman. Though she kind of got little help from Jimin who gave his money to his best friend, she check listed her bucket list. She was happy with the surgery and she knew that she can't change herself completely in one sitting.

Time was needed. And in the mean time, she decided to earn as much as she could to undergo a major surgery on her body. When the erotic music stopped in the club, Jin released her legs from the pole and walked infront sexily, before landing on full splits.

She gave several flying kisses and winks to the crowd before getting up and turning around by walking off and showing off her sexy body.

Jin never in the first placed liked this job. She didn't do this because she wanted it. It's because no one offered her a job in the first place. After being kicked out from the house, she managed to look for a skilled job in a company or office buildings. But after hearing her voice and the appearance, many rejected her based on her questionable gender identity.

She was not welcomed by many people. A guy who works as security for the "Agust D" club found her while she was walking past aimlessly. He found her sexy and beautiful, and told her that he has got a job.

Jin wasn't aware what it was. But after being unemployed for certain months, she was ready to take the offer without considering what it would be. She was introduced to Suga, the owner of the Agust D club, who immediately accepted her for her appearance. But of course Suga knew that she was a transgender.

But those people in the club would never knew it. So as long as Jin did her job perfectly, there was no problem in it. She was the only person to earn 40$ an hour and she was exclusive. But she never used her money for basic things. She has been saving it up for her future goals.

Jin was walking irritatingly with all sweating and panting. She went to her private room to change her dress. Her duty time was over. She walked to the mirror and started to cleanse her face with makeup remover.

She turned her head aside to see that it was past three in the morning. With a heavy sigh, she cleaned her face and made sure there were no makeup. After being completely satisfied, she walked to her dresser to wear her favorite denim shorts and a black crop top.

She rummaged through her bag, and soon her hands came to a halt when she was reminded by the bunny hairband. It was from Mr.Jeon's house. She never had a chance to return it back, since she never entered that house once again.

"I guess I could take this as a apologizing gift for his slap." Jin said to herself before putting it back inside her bag. She used a rubber band to make a big ponytail by leaving her bangs in the front. After getting ready, she slung her bag over her broad shoulders and walked to her boss.

The hallways was quite dark, and she knew that she shouldn't disturb her boss' sleep. Since she would end up getting punishments had anyone disturb him during his nap time. After reaching the boss' door, she softly knocked over the name plate that said "Suga the boss."

She felt relief when she heard a soft "Come in." She twisted the door knob before opening it lightly to see his boss working something on his laptop.

"Boss?" Suga who was having his eyes fixed on the screen looked up to the voice and gave his gummy smile.

"Oh Jin!! Here is your pay." Suga opened the drawer from his table before placing the paycheck. Jin with a happy face walked to him, and took it with a wide smile.

"Thanks boss."

"Why didn't you come last night? It was a chaos when people started to shout your name and asking for you. I had to sacrifice my sleep to control the customers." Jin sheepishly laughed by scratching her neck.

"I had to take Jimin's position on his job, boss. Hope you rest well today."

"Just be grateful that I have a soft spot for you. Whatever. Make sure to put the 'Do not disturb sign' on my door before you leave." Suga yawned softly making Jin to control her giggles. She always found her boss cute like he was little kitten. But she also knew that mad Suga was something else.

"Sure boss. See ya!" With that Jin gave a flying kiss to her boss and closed the door behind. After making sure to keep the envelop inside her bag, she turned the sign as per his boss' request.

Happily humming, Jin started to walk out of the club with a mask on. She knew that there were some perverts who try to follow her after her performance. So she always made sure to wear a mask and a hat before she leave the club.

It exactly took thirty minutes for Jin to reach her house. She knew that Jimin would have probably sleeping soundly in the bedroom. Without making much noise, Jin opened her house door, and walked to her kitchen to grab some water.

After quenching her thirst, she walked to her bedroom and sat on her night table before turning on the night lamp. It was already five in the morning, but she didn't want to sleep without looking at the money.

So she placed her bag on the table and opened the zip by taking her paycheck. 'Eighty dollars' were there when she counted the cash. Without waiting she grabbed her saving bag, and stuffed it inside. She took a pen and the note which she always uses to calculate her amount.

After filling it in, she closed it with a heavy sigh. She still had lot more to earn. She was so deep into her thoughts that she forgot to notice the movement from the bed.

Jimin slightly opened his eyes, when he felt source of light shining on his face. A small smile played on his lips when he saw his best friend sitting beautifully on the chair with a furrowed eyebrows.

With a hoarse morning voice Jimin whispered " You came?" making Jin to flinch by the sudden intrusion.

"Y-Yeah. Few minutes before. Did I disturb you?" Jin immediately switched off the lamp and walked to the bed, when Jimin scooted a little to give space to his best friend. Without hesitation, Jin slept beside her friend who shook his head as a "No" to her question.

Jimin yawned quietly before opening his eyes to look at Jin once more. Jimin had already gone for his babysitting job, and had returned once the parent had arrived. So he was tired too just like his best friend. But he had something else too.

"I need to tell you something before I forget in the morning." Jin turned her body towards Jimin who was looking puffy with chubby cheeks.

"What is it?"

"Mr. Jeon is offering you a babysit job for his girls."