9

When Jin said she was a good dancer, damn she wasn't wrong. All the eyes were only on her and especially she caught her new boss's attention. The way she was moving her body along with the sensual music playing in the background was priceless.

Her facial expressions, her biting those kissable plump lips while rotating her leg around the pole was everything Jungkook never imagined in his life. He never expected his babysitter to be this sexy and hot.

Heck, she wasn't even trying to be sexy. She was a natural flirt and the teasing look which she was giving towards Jungkook made the girl's father to feel hot.

No matter how many times he tried to avert his eyes from the pole dancer, the doe eyes always found it's way in the center of the stage on the beautiful woman. He cleared his throat and tried to shift on his chair several times only to get weird looks from the strangers beside him. He could feel Jin's eyes lingering on him and smirking lightly by how uncomfortable he was getting.

Oh no, not because he was in the club. But inside his pants. Yup, our not so little Jungkookie junior was starting to wake up from the sleep and it was quite uncomfortable for our Mr. Jeon Jungkook.

And Jungkook felt like it's been years since he had felt this much turned on in his life. Yes, he had masturbated and pleasured himself to let out his stress. But he always needed a porn or smut chapter to get an erection. But here he was lusting over the pole dancer who was supposed to be his children's babysitter.

He felt himself ashamed for what he was doing. Just when he moved his eyes on others, he could see them having big tents on their pants. Which proved him that many thirsty guys were getting turned on by the sight of Jin.

His Jin.

No sorry. His babysitter. And he kind of felt bad when he himself was also among one of those guys. Without looking further he got up and walked out of the club without aware of the pair of alpaca eyes watching his every move with a slight disappointment.

Jungkook found himself walking to his friend's room, Agust D aka his best friend Suga. Without knocking, he pushed the door only to find the sight of the club's boss sleeping loudly on the table with drool leaving his lips.

Of course, it wasn't an unusual sight for him. Jungkook simply shook his head in disapproval and tapped the table a little hard making his poor best friend to jump in shock. Though his little outburst had something to do with the dancer on the stage, he wasn't going to admit it.

"Remind me why we are friends again? Shit, Kook. I was just having the best dreams in my life."

"Yeah, getting married with Hobi?"

"I said best dreams not a nightmare."

Jungkook simply chuckled before sitting on the sofa and leaning his head back while trying to calm his heart down.

Suga and him were best friends and he knew how his friend was having crush on Namjoon as well as Hoseok at the same time. Yoongi wasn't opposed to threesome, but he was afraid of letting his feelings out to the two hot guys he had ever met.

After taking several deep breaths, Jungkook looked up his best friend who was having small eyes and looking at him suspiciously.

"W-What?" Jungkook asked with a light gulp, since he didn't like how Yoongi was looking at him.

"It's weird to see you here after a long time. Especially, you never leave your cute little angels and ditch them just to be here."

A heavy sigh left Jungkook's lips while his hands were playing with a pen on the table. Yoongi patiently waited for his best friend to explain his thoughts since he knew how Jungkook was.

"Girls are with their mother. And Jin invited me here."

Of course, Jungkook expected Yoongi to have his cat eyes widen in shock and he got that as a reward. He was continuously bombarded with several questions.

"Jin? How did you meet her? Do you know her? What do you think about her?" Jungkook knew he shouldn't butt in, so he let his friend to shoot the questions. After seeing his best friend being out of breath, he leaned further and looked at Yoongi with a fond eyes.

"She is the babysitter for my girls."

"I thought it was that Chim guy?"

"He was. But long story short, Jin was Jimin's best friend, and the girls liked her when she babysit my girls for a day. So eventually, I let her do that job. And I loved how she came clean about her working here. We became good after letting to know about having a mutual friend. Which is you."

Yoongi was nodding his head like he was understanding every bit his best friend was saying right now.

"So now you want me to match make her for you?"

"What the fuck, Yoongi?" Jungkook suddenly choked his breath and looked at his friend with a horrified expression.

Yoongi simple shrugged his shoulders and raised his eyebrows in a questionable manner.

"So, you telling me you don't have a teeny tiny bit of crush on Jin? Come on, even I have a crush on her."

"Well, you probably have crush on every human being on this earth." Jungkook huffed his breath out and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"I don't have a crush on you."

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock.

"Wait a minute. What? Why? I am hot, handsome and a hard working guy. What more do you want in a guy? How come you don't have a crush on me?" Yoongi felt the urge to coo at his best friend who was having a cute pout and beautiful puppy doe eyes. But he had a job to break some sense in to Jungkook.

"Don't change the topic, Kook. For how long do you wish to stay single in your life? I know you wanted to look after your babies. But now you have a beautiful babysitter. Who also happened for you to have a crush on. What are you waiting for?

Correct me if I am wrong. I am damn sure that you are whipped for that lady."

Jungkook knew he couldn't deny his best friend's words. Of course, he was having this huge crush on his baby sitter and he didn't know how to approach her. He wanted to know more about her, and wanted more than what they both were having right now.

"I am just not sure how she would react, you know. She is strong and independent. And besides she doesn't even need me like I need her. She respects me and loves my girls. But I want her to know that I don't want her just because my girls like her.

I want her to feel my feelings that I have for her. I know it's very quick. But can you judge me? It's easy to quickly fall for her."

--

A/N: I can't deny Jungkook's words here angels. Because who wouldn't fall for our worldwide handsome Jin?

Miss. Kim Seokjin | Jinkook✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें