19

A/N: I keep reading comments about Jin being a transgender and why does she have a male reproductive organs. I have already mentioned that Jin had done surgery only for her breasts angels. She is yet to undergo the main surgery and she needed lots of money for it. I hope you understand now angels.

Jungkook rolled his tongue inside his cheeks by looking at the photo in his phone. He knew that Jin had told him that she was celebrating her paycheck day with Jimin in a restaurant. But the photo which Yoongi had sent him said something else.

Yoongi had gone to the club with his boyfriends to enjoy their Saturday night, and saw Jin with her best friend. An evil idea played in his brain, by thinking about making Jungkook jealous. That's why he took the photo of Jin and had sent it to his best friend.

It was the weekend, and So-hyun had already took their daughter with her for the weekend. Jungkook didn't want to spend his time alone in his home when he had his beautiful girlfriend. But the other had told him that she wanted to be with Jimin.

He knew that Jin had never asked him much. So he didn't want be clingy and a whiny baby. So Jungkook thought of binge watching the television series to kill his boredom. But after seeing the pictures of Jin dancing in the club with several men surrounding her, he was getting jealous.

Seeing those hungry eyes looking at his girlfriend was more than enough for Jungkook to lose his shit. He was already on his way to the club to fetch his girlfriend from those fuckers. He wore a simple tshirt and jeans and put on a leather jacket because he knew how much Jin was weaker for his style.

Jungkook was already in the club, and pushing away some drunkards who were literally falling on him and touching him. His eyes and ears perked up in a direction when he heard lots of cheers coming from one side. He pushed through the crowd and was dumbstruck by seeing Jin dancing in the center of the stage with people cheering for her with glasses.

His doe eyes looked at his sexy girlfriend who was simply wearing a black lace up Cami top which was tied by a thin lace at her back. But thankfully she was wearing a wide legged jeans. To be honest, Jin was looking all sexy and pretty while dancing to the sensual song.

The way she held herself up in the stage, and how her hips moved sexily along with the rhythm of the song. Jungkook almost groaned when Jin squatted down before getting up by lifting her booty and touching her upper body sexily. She had totally forgotten where she was, the moment she started to dance with Jimin.

Jin was enjoying her time by thinking about her doing pole dancing. It was similar except there were no pole to lift her sexy body.

Jungkook had more than enough, and he walked towards Jin who was looking messy with hair sticking to her forehead and sweat on her body. She gasped in shock when she felt someone pulling her hands. Just when she was about to snap at the stranger, she whimpered by seeing her boyfriend looking all sexy and hot with the attire.

"J-Jungkook~" Jin whispered only to see Jungkook almost growling and pulling her towards his chest. The crowd that were cheering all went silent but soon they cheered for the couple to dance together.

Yoongi had already gone out of the club with his boyfriends to spend the night by making love. So, he missed the chance of seeing his best friend sensually dancing with Jin in the center of the stage.

Jimin who was in awe by the sight infront of him, he took out his phone and called Taehyung to pick him up because he knew that Jin was about to get laid tonight by how Jungkook's hands were touching everywhere on Jin's body.

"You love this. Don't you, baby?" Jungkook whispered and turned Jin around so that her back was facing Jungkook's chest. They moved their body in a rhythm while Jungkook possessively placed his hands over Jin's tiny waist and playing with the lace that was tying the top.

"Mmm~" Jin leaned her head over Jungkook's shoulders and she felt goosebumps running over her body by how sensually her boyfriend was playing with her top.

Jin almost moaned when she felt Jungkook pressing his hard member on her ass. Jungkook groaned loudly by sucking on Jin's flawless neck when he felt Jin pushing her hips back to grind on Jungkook's cock.

"Fuck, you are naughty, Jin~" Jungkook gripped his hands over Jin's waist and kind of warned his girlfriend to let her know that she was playing with fire. But Jin was not having it. She so badly wanted to feel her boyfriend, so shamelessly she reached her hands behind and palmed over Jungkook's crotch.

"Give it to me, Jungkook. That's mine~" Jin whispered and turned her head to capture Jungkook's lips. Jungkook who had been patient through out the night lost his sanity. He groaned loudly before gripping on Jin's wrists and walking out of the club sooner.

Jin smirked and without protest, she was following Jungkook like a puppy. Jungkook had to control so hard while driving because Jin wasn't keeping her hands off. She was palming and almost gave him a blow job in the car had Jungkook not pushed her head from his cock.

Jungkook parked his car in his garage and the Jinkook couple rushed to their house to continue what hey had left in the club.

Jin moaned by how Jungkook's hands were exploring her body. She rolled her head back to give more access for her boyfriend to leave hickeys on her neck. Jungkook groaned whenever Jin pulled his hair little tightly and it turned him on even more.

Jungkook's hands found the lace behind Jin's back which was securing her top. His experienced fingers untied the lace resulting in Jin's Cami top to get untangled effortlessly. The two stumbled to their bedroom without breaking their kissing.

"Nnghh~Jungkook" Jin moaned with a whine when she felt her boyfriend pulling her Cami strap over her shoulders. Her toe curled in pleasure by the feeling of wet kisses of Jungkook all over her neck and jawline.

"Fuck, you sound so sinful baby~" Jungkook loved how sexy Jin was moaning under him. He leaned back and straddled Jin's thighs while looking directly at the master piece below him.

Jin was flustered with red face with her eyes closed and teeth in between her plump lips. Her bangs were sticking to her forehead, and Jungkook's eyes traced over her beautiful and collarbone where his hickeys were showing off beautifully.

When Jin felt no kisses on her body, she opened her eyes only to whine in embarrassment by the intense look of her boyfriend. Jungkook was devouring her like he would eat her the whole. The lust and thirst in his eyes were evident, and to be honest, Jin loved to see those emotions in those doe eyes.

"Jin, tell me you want this? Tell me you want me." Jungkook whispered huskily and Jin got turned even more with her cock twitching in her jeans. She was feeling shy because Jungkook was going to be the first person to see her naked besides herself. And she didn't know whether the other would love her body.

After taking a deep breath, Jin reached her hands for Jungkook's which was placed on her tiny waist. She softly took her boyfriend's hands into hers and intertwined together. Jungkook smiled by seeing how soft the gesture was.

Jungkook brought their joined hands to his lips and kissed Jin's knuckles who felt butterflies in her stomach. She looked directly at Jungkook who was already looking at her without taking his eyes off of her face.

"I want you, Jungkook. Please take me and make me yours. P-Please let me be yours." Jin choked her cries by getting emotional in situation like this. She wished she stayed strong, but heck never in her life did she expect someone to love her.

And here she was with Jungkook showing and showering all his love on her. If anything, Jin was more than ready and she wanted Jungkook to claim her like she was only Jungkook's and only his alone.

--