22

The sun was shining brightly right at Jin's face making her to scrunch her nose cutely. She lowly groaned by feeling the hot sun rays right on her skin. She could feel her forehead sweating lightly just by those rays.

Just when she wished to turn around from the sunshine, she couldn't. She furrowed her eyebrows lightly but soon she widened her eyes in shock when she heard a soft groan behind her. The sound almost made her skin on the neck to get goosebumps and she bit her lips lightly when a hand wrapped around her naked waist squeezed softly.

That's when Jin understood where she was. She was sure that Jungkook had fucked her so hard that she almost forgot what had happened last night. But how could she forget the night where she lost her virginity.

A blush was creeping on her cheeks by the feeling of Jungkook's hand around her naked waist and she could feel her boyfriend nuzzling his nose on her neck to smell her.

Jin looked down at her naked body which was thankfully covered with a thick blanket. Her upper breasts were almost about to spill out from the blanket by how tight her boyfriend was back hugging her. Although she wanted to remain in this position, she was starting to get irritated by the sweating.

So she tried to wiggle her body to turn around by facing Jungkook, but the other was not having it.

"Aghh! Jin, stop moving~" Jungkook whined like a baby and nuzzled his face even more deeper on Jin's neck. Though Jin felt ticklish and wanted to giggle, she so badly wanted to face away from the sun shine.

"I am sorry, Jungkook. But I am sweating from the sunshine." The moment those words left Jin's lips, she squeaked in surprise when she was manhandled by her boyfriend. In a second she was already facing her boyfriend and her hands were unconsciously moving to her naked breasts.

"Mmm~Now sleep, baby~" Jungkook whispered in a hoarse voice which made Jin's cock to twitch in interest. She immediately shook her head because she was not ready for another round of making love as the first thing in the morning.

So Jin busied herself in observing the handsome man lying infront of her with closed eyes and small parted bunny lips. She couldn't believe that this big baby was the one who made her scream loudly by how good he pleasured her.

Carefully she pulled up the blanket over their bodies and her crooked fingers were already reaching or the handsome face. Jin giggled when Jungkook scrunched his nose cutely the moment Jin's fingers touched his face.

Jin was carefully using her thumb to caress her boyfriend's face and she used her fingers to remove the hair that was hiding the beautiful forehead. Jungkook whined softly when Jin kissed on Jungkook's forehead and poked their noses together.

With a bunny smile, Jungkook slowly opened his eyes for the first time of the day and he was thankful for the Gods for creating such a beauty. Jin shyly bit her lips by finding those doe eyes looking at her adoringly and smiling at her.

"Hi there~" Jungkook whispered to which Jin giggled loudly. That sound felt like a blessing for Jungkook's ears and he had promised himself to make Jin happy like this always.

"Hello, you too~" Jin hummed like a song and pinched Jungkook's cheeks. She flinched softly when Jungkook pushed her down on the bed and him hovering above her. A blush formed on Jin's lips when she felt her boyfriend's morning wood rubbing her thighs.

What made her blush even more was, Jungkook and Jin were sharing the same blanket. So now that Jungkook was above her, he could definitely see her naked body right under him. But those doe eyes were only fixated on her alpaca eyes.

"You look beautiful, Jin~"

If Jungkook could get a dollar for every time Jin blushed, he would be billionaire. He always found cute and sexy whenever his girlfriend blushes. He knew that he was reason for those rosy cheeks which perfectly suited her beautiful skin.

"Thank you, Jungkook. You look handsome too. With those messy hair." Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise when he found Jin playing with his hair shyly. A chuckle left his lips by finding her girlfriend cute by every minute.

"Well, if you like it then I will keep it messy all the time~"

"What? No. Y-You are the CEO, you can't just go around without fixing your hair." Jin pouted which gave a very good reason for kiss those plump lips. Jin smiled by the feeling of those bunny lips kissing her perfectly.

Jin didn't know whether it was because of sex or not. She was quite confident and acting different. Some says that after having sex, few people tend to gain confidence and act differently. That's how Jin was feeling right now.

After kissing like for a minute the two leaned back with Jin's hands playing with Jungkook's hair and Jungkook placing himself above Jin by adjusting his hands beside her head.

"What do you want to do today?"

Jungkook asked while softly placing Jin's hair away from her face and tucking it behind her ears. Jin silently massaged Jungkook's neck while thinking about plans for the day. She knew that today was Sunday, and they will have the girls by night only.

"How about we eat and watch movies by lying here?"

How could Jungkook say no to those beautiful eyes which shined like galaxy. He was also not ready to leave the house because he wanted to be with his girlfriend. So he loved the idea and eagerly nodded with a bunny smile.

"Let's do it then~" With a small peck on Jin's lips, Jungkook got up from the bed without forgetting to pull the blanket off their body.

"Jungkook!" Jin tried to snatch the blanket to cover her body but the other was not having it.

"Come on, baby~ I literally saw your body last night. You are beautiful and you should never hide it. Especially from me~"

Jin almost felt goosebumps running over her body by how sensually Jungkook spoke those words. His eyes were shamelessly tracing her beautiful neck, collarbone, breasts, the flat stomach and semi-hard member.

A smirk played over Jungkook's lips and he threw the blanket away for anyone's reach. Jin gasped her eyes in shock when she saw Jungkook's cock standing tall and erect proudly.

"See, I don't hide my body. You shouldn't too."

Jin's eyes raked over Jungkook's ripped body where she could feel those muscles on his skin. She gulped hard when she felt herself getting turned on by the sight of her hot boyfriend.

She felt somewhat sad for hiding her body from her boyfriend. Of course she knew that Jungkook would never mistreat her nor judge her. So she shyly removed her hands away from her breasts and her cock.

A gasp escaped her lips when Jungkook picked her up like a bridal style.

"W-What are you doing?" Jin asked while circling her hands around Jungkook's neck. She didn't like the smirk because she knew that her boyfriend was up for something.

"We have a long day ahead. Don't you want to shower?"

"I-I do, but why are you carrying me?"

Jin knew what was happening but she kind of loved the looks in Jungkook's eyes whenever he sees her. There was love and the lust that appeared in those doe eyes.

"I am going to teach you something today."

Jungkook said before putting Jin on the floor. They were now standing in the shower booth and she gasped when she felt the cold water running behind her back from the shower  above her head.

She blinked her eyes several times when she felt water reaching her eyes. She almost moaned when Jungkook pushed her wet hair back and cupped her cheeks.

"W-What are you going to teach me, Jungkook?" Jin licked her lips when she felt Jungkook walking towards her and closing the shower booth. She whined loudly when Jungkook pulled her bottom plump lips and inserted a finger inside her warm mouth.

"How to save the water, baby~"

 With that Jin pulled Jungkook for a messy kiss which involved only tongues and saliva. Soon the bathroom was filled with pants and moans along with the water dripping on the floor.