37

"Daddy! That look likes our family. Stars of four." Sarang said gaining everyone's attention. All their eyes focused on the sky where four stars were closer compared to others. 

A genuine smile appeared on Jungkook's and Jin's lips by seeing that. It indeed looked like them. Just four of them and no one else. 

Jungkook looked down at his hands where he found Jin intertwining their fingers together. A bunny smile played on his lips before tightening their hold. The family spent their remaining time by counting stars, and though it was windy at first now the weather was good.

They didn't know how long they were stargazing, their daughters started to doze off after getting tired of counting and naming the stars. Jin patiently waited in the cot while Jungkook went to put their daughters asleep in their car with heat sleeping bags.

"Are they asleep already?" Jin asked Jungkook who came back after making sure that the girls stayed warm inside their car. A nod was enough for Jin to understand that they were sleeping soundly.

Though Jungkook asked Jin whether he wanted to rest now, the other denied. She need to speak with her fiancé before they sleep today. Like she expected, Jungkook got on the cot and pulled Jin to his lap.

With a heavy sigh, Jin leaned her back on Jungkook's chest and loved how warmth the hug was. She didn't want to lose this closeness, the warmness and the love which she gained in the last three years.

Jungkook softly rested his head over Jin's shoulder and looked up at the sky. He didn't know whether Jin will start the conversation. So he decided to speak since he was getting restless by thinking that his fiancé was not ready for the wedding.

"Jin, baby. Why don't we discuss about wedding destinations?"

A shiver ran down on Jin's spine by hearing Jungkook's soft voice. She thought this was the time.

"No."

Jungkook frowned by hearing the answer. He leaned back and tilted Jin's face so that she could see his eyes. He could see that the other was not joking around.

"Sweetheart, you are getting me worried. Did I force you to accept my proposal?"

Jin's eyes widened in shock and she instantly denied it by shaking her head.

"What? No, Jungkook. How could you say that?"

"Then explain me why you aren't excited about us getting married. I have brought so many ideas about our wedding, but you didn't show any interest at all. So, please tell me if there is something that's bothering you."

Jin closed her eyes and let those hands cup her cheeks and caress softly. She gained some confidence and opened her eyes to look at those beautiful doe eyes that was having concern ad worry in it.

"I-I want to be a complete woman when I walk down the aisle, Jungkook."

Jungkook furrowed by the confession. He didn't understand what Jin meant by that.

"W-what?"

"It's my dream to be a woman, Jungkook. And the day we get married I want to be a woman. I will wear the beautiful wedding dress and walking down the aisle by holding Jimin's hands. I-I have been meaning to tell you this for sometime but I just backed out."

"I-I don't understood, Jin. What do you mean by complete woman? You are already the most perfect woman that I have ever come across."

Jin giggled by the confession from Jungkook. She knew that her fiancé meant every word he said. But she needed to describe it briefly to make the other understand what she meant by that.

"L-Like you know, I was a man by birth. But I came out as a woman. I-I just don't get satisfied by wearing women's clothes. I love being a woman. That's the reason why I got breast implants."

Jungkook made a 'oh' sound and waited for Jin to continue since he knew that there were more.

"I-I still have male anatomy like you already know. To become a complete woman, I have to undergo sex-reassignment surgery. Where I will get female reproductive organ by operating out my male one."

Jungkook felt something in his stomach just by hearing how complicated the procedures are. He didn't like it and he didn't want Jin to either undergo such surgery. Because one might not know what could happen when people undergo such surgeries.

"W-Why can't you do that after we get married?"

Though Jungkook sounded like a child, he really wanted Jin to change her decision. Although he would be supporting in every decisions which his fiancé would take, he didn't want to agree with this. He really hoped Jin would agree with him, because he knew that he will make sure not to let her go such surgeries.

Jin was perfect in his eyes and he didn't want his fiancé to undergo any pain. Jin chuckled by looking at those puppy eyes. She knew what Jungkook was trying to do. But she was not going to let those doe eyes to manipulate her decision.

"I know, but i-it's my dream, Jungkook. I have been working hard to save money for this surgery. I-I just need few days for the major surgery. After the surgery I am all yours."

Jin whispered and leaned in for a kiss before letting Jungkook to speak further. She knew she was being selfish, but she really want to be complete woman when she gets married with Jungkook. 

They shared a small but intense kiss which carried out so many emotions. Jungkook knew that Jin would be adamant sometimes, and that time was now too. He didn't ask much when Jin quit her job at Agust D club, because he was literally happy and didn't expect her to quit all of a sudden.

But now he understood that Jin had saved up enough money for the surgery and was ready to undergo major changes in her body. Now, all Jungkook could do was be with her and support her like a good fiancé.

Soon, the Jinkook couple entered the car and slept with the kids being sandwiched in between them. It was perfect and cozy for the family. So many thoughts were running in Jungkook's mind, but the soft hand was placed over him and squeezed it tightly. He looked at Jin who was far across from him with their daughters sleeping in the center.

"I love you, Jungkook." Jin whispered and just like that all the tension and worries in Jungkook's mind washed away. He smiled and held Jin's hand over his lips by kissing the knuckles. The couple went to sleep with Jungkook whispering "I love you so much, Jin."