39

Jungkook and Jin were patiently sitting outside the doctor's room while waiting for the results. Ever since Jin said about going for surgery, Jungkook looked at the best doctors in South Korea. He didn't want to take any chances. So that's the reason after fishing out, he came with a decision with this doctor. Dr. Kim Soohyun.

He was the best surgeon in the South Korea and got gold medal from Harvard university. Without any doubt, Jungkook booked an appointment with him. After letting him know about the surgery, the doctor asked Jin to take several tests before doing the operation.

It's been two weeks since they had given the test, and they were told that the results might take time. When they received a call stating they got the results, they immediately came to the hospital.

Jia was with Vmin couple, since Jungkook and Jin weren't quite happy to bring her to the hospital. They waited to tell the daughters about Jin's surgery after the date is fixed.

"Miss. Kim Seokjin~" A nurse peeked from the doctor's room and looked at the couple. Jungkook and Jin who were holding their hands together turned their attention to the voice. They both stood up and saw the nurse opening the door for them little wider.

"Please, come in." They nodded and when Jin was about to go to the door, Jungkook who was behind her stopped her and pulled her back.

"Soon, I need to change your name, baby. I don't like it." Jin giggled cutely by her fiancé's words. She knew Jungkook was making her to ease and not worry. But also knew that her fiancé was serious.

"I couldn't wait either, Jungkook. I soon want to become Mrs. Jeon Seokjin." Jin whispered and heard a soft groan from her fiancé. 

They both went inside the room and saw their doctor going through some papers, which they assumed it was the results. After some minutes, he looked at the couple before sighing down and putting the results aside.

"So, how are you?" Kim Soohyun asked the couple but his eyes were focusing on only Jin. Jungkook didn't know why but he could clearly see that the doctor's eyes were focused only on his fiancé.

"U-Uh, good. Never been better like now." Jin said but that was the truth. All the puzzle pieces were coming in places. She was about to get surgery to make her dream come true. And she was going to get married to the love of her life, Jeon Jungkook and mother to their daughters. And what more could she ask for?

Kim Soohyun hummed softly and placed his index finger below his chin like he was thinking something.

"You say, you are good, Miss. Jin. But your results say something else." Jungkook gulped by hearing the serious tone in the doctor's voice. He leaned forward before clearing his throat.

"W-What happened doc?" Jin bit her lips and she was getting little anxious by the doctor's words too.

"I just got the results and finished reading it. Do you know that you are anemic?" Jin and Jungkook looked at each other and shook their heads.

"There are more medical terms for your health issues. But I will put it in simple words. You have a weak body, Miss. Kim Seokjin. You are anemic and you lack energy."

"B-But I eat all the time and I am looking healthy too." Jin tried to defend the doctor's words but who was she kidding. Before meeting Jungkook, Jin had been surviving on convenience store snacks, and never had healthy foods.

"It's not just happened recently, Miss. Seokjin. You have a weak body since childhood. And no matter how much you eat, it doesn't matter. The surgery which you are about to undergo is very complicated. I don't want to terrify you, but I am stating the truth.

Though we might put anesthetics and sedatives, it's still difficult. And you would going under so many medications. Your body must be compatible to take everything in."

Jungkook and Jin were silently hearing the doctor's advice but both of them know what their decision will be. 

"I-I can do it, doctor. I have been waiting for this so long. I know that I can do it. I can prove you that I am not weak."

Though Jin said it with a confidence, her voice shook a little bit. She didn't know she was weak until the doctor informed her. That's why she never tried high intense workouts and opted for yoga. But pole dancing did make her sometimes tired, she worked because she needed money.

Jungkook was in dilemma now after hearing the doctor. He was having second thoughts about letting Jin go for this surgery. But he also wanted to support her decision.

"I will give you some time to think about it. If you want to back out, it's no problem. But if you still want to proceed even after knowing your condition, it's up to you. Please let us know about your decision and if you want to opt for the surgery, you need to sign some forms. 

Also, you should be admitted her before one week. We will be giving you medications for you before hand you undergo the surgery." 

Jungkook and Jin nodded and thanked the doctor before going back home. The car ride was silent, and so many thoughts were running in their minds.

"I know what you are thinking, Kook." Jin broke the silence. Jungkook sighed a little before stopping the car at the red signal and looking at his fiancé.

"Is it wrong of me if I say that I am having second thoughts? I-I just don't want to lose you." Jungkook bit his lips and tried hard not to let those tears fall. He had been having so many negative thoughts about the surgery and he didn't want to lose the person whom he had fallen in love with.

Jin smiled softly and cupped those beautiful cheeks by caressing it. To be honest, she was also terrified of other things but she didn't want to say it loud.

"You will never lose me, Jungkook. I am always yours and you are mine forever. I am a strong woman, and I can make this work. Do you trust me?"

Jin held her pinky finger making Jungkook chuckle with tears. He joined his pinky with Jin's pinky and sealed their promise with a kiss.

"J-Just promise me you will be okay." Jungkook whispered and it was like a begging. Jin nodded and kissed those bunny lips.

"I promise, I will be back with you in no time." She said and soon the couple made their way to the house. They had informed their daughters but not in detail. They just said that Jin will be doing a surgery and she will be staying in the hospital.

The daughters being the good girls, they supported her and also accompanied her in the hospital room. 

Like the doctor said, Jungkook informed them that Jin would undergo surgery. So Jin was admitted in hospital a week before and Jungkook stayed with her. He booked for VIP room, so his daughters also sometimes slept in the room.

Today was the D-Day and Jimin was already there for his best friend. He had been said to take care of the girls in the mean time. 

"Are you ready, Miss. Kim Seokjin?" The doctor asked Jin who was smiling happily. For the past one week, she was under medications and several IV's were changed for her everyday. She looked at her best friend, the girls and Jungkook who was smiling for her encouragingly. But deep inside she knew that they were crying.

"I am ready to become, Mrs. Jeon Seokjin." Jin whispered and leaned for a soft kiss for Jungkook who happily kissed her. Jimin also kissed her cheeks and girls kissed her and encouraged her to stay strong.

Jungkook's heart clenched by seeing his fiancé being moved out of the room to the operation room. He knew that there will be two surgeries and he prayed to Gods that everything goes well.

After all nothing was in their hands now. Jin have to stay strong for them, and Jungkook knew that she will.

-

A/N: I know nothing about medicine angels, so don't come back at me. It's just a fiction and don't look for logics because I suck at it. Also, the book is coming to an end soon angels.