2

Jin was in awe when her eyes locked with the big gate infront her. She wondered why the rich person didn't put any security. She opened her phone and typed the password on the gate which her friend had sent her already.

She gasped in shock when she saw the main gate opening automatically.

"Wow technology!" Jin clapped her hands happily and walked inside the gate before locking it by typing the password again. She quietly walked to the door where her best friend had told her to.

After ringing the door bell two times just like how Jimin instructed her, she heard some footsteps.

"Who are you?" Was the first question Sarang asked when her eyes locked with the beautiful lady standing infront of her house door. She must say that the lady infront of her slayed the outfit with that high pony tail and pieces of hair standing out.

While Jin on the other side was in confusion whether she must speak or not. But she knew that she shouldn't be ill-mannered with the first meet.

"Ugh I am here to baby sit you." Once Sarang heard Jin's voice the other expected the kid to scream out or something. But she found the girl being cool with it.

"Where's that small boy who keeps flirting with my daddy?" Sarang folded her arms and leaned on her door while waiting for an answer. Jin on the other side rolled her eyes back by the silly question. She didn't like being questioned and instead of replying to Sarang, she started to walk into the big house followed by Sarang's continuous questions.

"I asked you a question, Miss. Plus I must say I am happy that Chimmy boy didn't come today. So what's your name? And why is your voice little rough? Did you catch cold? Do you need any soup?"

Jin on the other side was busy in admiring the beautiful house. She could imagine that this house would cost her a life time. It was so big for two persons but who was she to comment about it. People with money can buy whatever they want.

"For a six-year old, you do have a big mouth." Jin lightly pinched Sarang's cheeks who in turn blushed by the compliment. She could tell that this little girl would become a beautiful lady in the future. And she wondered from whom she got this beauty.

"Thank you for praising me. I am Sarang and you are?"

Though Jin was not good with kids, she kind of wanted to have some in the future. But she knew how much it could be stressful and she was not ready for that. But seeing the little girl infront of her made Jin to smile unknowingly.

But still she hated how the girl constantly asked questions making her to get a head ache already.

"I am Jin." Before Sarang could ask further more, Jin started to roam around the house for a simple tour. She could see the kitchen being furnished well, and it looked luxurious. Jin stopped in her tracks when she heard a sudden cry.

She turned back to see the little girl looking at her with a slightly tilted head. But still she could hear the soft cries making Jin to walk towards the girl. She bent down to Sarang's height and cupped her face while trying to open her mouth.

"How do you cry by closing your mouth?" Jin murmured but her eyes widened when she heard the loud cry coming from upstairs. She got up and ran upstairs followed by Sarang jogging behind her.

She jogged to the opened door of the bedroom and walked fast to the crib only to look in shock.

"Who the fuck is this?" Jin asked in shock by looking at the baby in crib crying by kicking her legs.

"That's my baby sister. And what you mean by fuck? She has a name and it's not fuck." Jin had no time to argue with Sarang, and she reached for the baby in the crib whose cries started to get louder. Hesitantly she put her hands down the baby's back and picked her up from the crib.

"Now what should I do?" Jin asked herself wondering what she was supposed to do. She hadn't babysit before and she wondered why in the first place did she accept it.

That's right her best friend asked her to. But that little fucker didn't mention that there were two babies. Especially a small baby who was crying in her arms.

She looked around to find Sarang no where. She was gently rocking the baby awkwardly by keeping her on her chest.

"Here." Jin looked aside to see Sarang giving her a baby bottle.

"Yeah right!" Jin  immediately took it from Sarang's hands and poured some on her back of the palm to check the heat. She was finally able to recollect her memories how she used to rock her baby sister whenever she cried.

After checking that milk was warm, she put it in baby's mouth who was cutely slurping by wiggling her hands and legs.

She looked down to see Sarang holding her skirt and touching the fabric softly.

"How do you know all of this?" Jin asked when the baby started to pull her lips out from the bottle. She waited for the baby girl to burp and after some soft pat on the belly, she placed Jia in the crib.

"Chimmy taught me."

Sarang shrugged like it was nothing. But still the little girl was playing with her skirt making her chuckle softly.

"You like my skirt?" Sarang's eyes widened by the sudden question. She immediately pulled her hands off the skirt and nervously started to fidget her fingers in her frock.

"Y-Yes. Can you play with me?" Though Jin wanted to reject the offer, her heart couldn't by the big doe puppy eyes.

"I must really be a sucker for the puppy eyes." Jin thought to herself. Her eyes wondered over the bedroom and she squealed in joy when she spotted a make up kit. She walked towards the dressing table and eyed all the costly makeup that was spread all over the counter like a waste.

"You put make up?" Jin asked Sarang without averting her eyes from the make up kit. The kit before her was looking so pretty but she cursed by the who the heck would ruin such a beauty.

"It's my mom's." Jin looked back and saw Sarang having her shoulders down with a pout. She knew that she had no right to ask about the girl's mother. She decided to ask her best friend. Jin walked towards the little girl and bent down her height while caressing the puffy cheeks.

"I love your curly hair. Who did it?" Jin asked softly while playing with the girl's curly hair. And she didn't lie. The beads on her head was beautifully placed and the small bangs made her look even more cute.

This made Sarang to look at Jin with wide doe eyes which glistened like stars. A cute giggle left her lips after getting a cute compliment.

"My daddy did. C-Can I practice this hairstyle on your hair? You would look even more beautiful." Jin never allowed anyone to touch her or her body even if she was a pole dancer. But how could she reject the little girl who was eagerly waiting for her.

Beside who wouldn't love the feeling of someone playing with their hair. Jin nodded with a smile making Sarang to jump in joy. Sarang ran towards the cup board and picked her doll's make up kit and soft comb brush with several clips.

Jin looked at her watch and it was just eight in the morning. After all agreeing to baby sit wasn't that bad, she thought.

A/N: The meeting of Jinkook will be happening in the next chapter angels. Do you like this story?